Adultery Bound by Storm: Urvashi's Journey into Forbidden
Thumbs Up 
Chapter 1:

Raindrops cascaded down the windows of the bustling Mumbai office, creating a rhythmic symphony as Urvashi sat at her desk, staring outside with a hint of disappointment in her eyes. She adjusted the delicate strand of pearls adorning her neck, a shimmering reminder of the grand celebration that was not to be. It was her fourth wedding anniversary, and she had planned an evening of blissful indulgence with her husband at the prestigious hotel Taj. However, the relentless downpour had dashed her hopes, leaving her stranded within the confines of her workplace.

Urvashi reached for her phone and dialed her husband's number, her voice betraying a sense of resignation. "Darling, I'm afraid we'll have to cancel our plans for tonight. The rain shows no signs of stopping, and I don't want to risk getting stuck in the city. It's disappointing, I know."

Her husband, understanding but visibly disappointed, responded, "I understand, Urvashi. Safety comes first. We can always celebrate another day. Don't worry about me; I'll head home and make some arrangements. You take care and try to get home as soon as you can."

Urvashi, a 29-year-old married lady, emanates a captivating presence as she gracefully adorns a saree and a white blouse, beautifully complementing her well-proportioned figure. The saree delicately drapes over her curvaceous 36D-28-36 frame, accentuating her natural beauty and enhancing her feminine allure. Every fold and drape of the fabric emphasizes the harmonious balance of her body measurements, creating a visually striking silhouette.

The white blouse she wears end way above her slender 28-inch waist, defining her hourglass figure and highlighting her graceful curves. The tailored fit of the blouse with deepnec enhances her natural proportions, adding an element of sophistication and elegance to her overall ensemble.

As Urvashi moves, the gentle sway of the saree reveals her well-balanced 36-inch hips, creating a captivating rhythm that draws the eye and enhances her overall allure. The balanced measurement of her hips further contributes to her hourglass figure, further accentuating her femininity.

Completing her captivating appearance, Urvashi adorns herself with a pearl necklace, matching jewelry, and a mangalsutra. The pearl necklace, gracefully resting on her décolletage, complements the curves of her bust and adds a touch of sophistication to her ensemble. The matching jewelry, thoughtfully selected to enhance her overall look, adds a radiant sparkle that highlights her features.

Beyond her striking physical appearance, Urvashi's warm and welcoming nature makes her a joy to be around. Her kind-heartedness and genuine interest in others create an atmosphere of comfort and appreciation.

Relieved yet apprehensive about her impending solitude in the office, Urvashi sighed softly. She glanced around the empty workspace, noticing a lone figure still diligently working at his desk. It was Zaid, the newest member of her team, known for his remarkable dedication and a jovial nature that could brighten the dullest of days.

Urvashi walked over to Zaid's desk and tapped him lightly on the shoulder. "Zaid, it seems we're the only ones left here. Looks like we'll have to keep each other company until the rain lets up."

Zaid turned around, his dark eyes gleaming with mischief. "Well, lucky for you, I'm an excellent companion, Urvashi. Rain or shine, I'll make sure you don't get bored."

Urvashi chuckled, her gaze softened by a mixture of amusement and gratitude. "I appreciate that, Zaid. We might as well make the most of this situation, even if it means being stuck here."

As the hours ticked by, the two colleagues found themselves engrossed in a conversation that effortlessly transitioned from work-related matters to their personal lives. Urvashi shared anecdotes about her husband and the adventures they had embarked upon in their four years of marriage. Zaid, always quick-witted, responded with tales of his own misadventures and his aspirations for the future.

In the midst of their lighthearted banter, Zaid couldn't resist indulging in a playful flirtation. With a mischievous grin, he leaned in slightly and said, "You know, Urvashi, if it weren't for this rain, you would have missed out on spending quality time with me. I suppose there's a silver lining to every cloud, or in this case, torrential downpour."

Urvashi couldn't help but laugh, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Oh, Zaid, you certainly know how to find the silver lining. But let's keep it professional, shall we? After all, we're colleagues."

Zaid's grin softened into a warm smile, his tone sincere. "Of course, Urvashi. Professional it is. But that doesn't mean we can't enjoy each other's company and make the most of this unexpected evening together."

Urvashi's gaze momentarily wandered to the drenched streets outside, observing the relentless downpour that showed no signs of abating. It reminded her of an impending hunger gnawing at her stomach, intensified by the aroma of street food that wafted through the office windows. With a sigh, she turned to Zaid.

"I'm famished, Zaid. Would you mind keeping me company while I step out to grab something to eat? I'll be quick," Urvashi said, her voice tinged with a touch of hunger.

Zaid nodded, a playful gleam in his eyes. "Absolutely, Urvashi. I'm happy to join you on this culinary adventure. Let's brave the rain together."

Urvashi and Zaid ventured out into the pouring rain, clutching their umbrellas tightly as they navigated through the submerged street. The raindrops danced around them, soaking their clothes despite their best efforts to stay dry. Laughter echoed through the downpour as they approached a popular street food stall.

The scent of freshly fried pakoras and sizzling pav bhaji filled the air, awakening their appetites further. Urvashi couldn't resist the allure of the steaming delicacies, and she eagerly placed an order. As they waited, Urvashi's eyes met a vibrant saree displayed at a nearby boutique, catching her attention.

"Oh, that saree is stunning," Urvashi remarked, pointing towards the vibrant fabric. "I've always admired such colors, but I never had the chance to wear something so vibrant in the office."

Zaid's eyes sparkled with an idea. "You know what, Urvashi? Why not treat yourself to that saree? It would look absolutely amazing on you. Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

Confused yet intrigued, Urvashi watched as Zaid slipped away for a moment, returning with a shopping bag discreetly hidden behind his back. With a mischievous smile, he presented it to her.

"I couldn't resist, Urvashi. I secretly bought that saree for you while you were ordering food. Consider it a surprise gift to brighten up this rainy day and your marriage anniversary," Zaid revealed, his excitement palpable.

Urvashi's eyes widened in surprise, a mix of gratitude and astonishment coursing through her. "Zaid, I don't know what to say. That's incredibly thoughtful of you. Thank you."

With a touch of hesitance, Urvashi decided to change into the new saree right there in the office, aware that her blouse, petticoat, and the wet saree couldn't be easily dried. She found a private corner and carefully removed her wet clothes, draping the new saree around her without a blouse or petticoat. The vibrant fabric clung to her curves, accentuating her natural beauty.

Zaid couldn't help but admire Urvashi's confidence and the way she embraced the unexpected. "Wow, Urvashi. You look absolutely stunning. That saree was made for you."

Blushing at the unexpected compliment, Urvashi smiled gratefully. "Thank you, Zaid. This saree is indeed a wonderful surprise. You have an impeccable taste."

As Urvashi's damp clothes hung limply, waiting to be dried, Zaid realized he could offer a solution for himself as well. He remembered the spare set of dry clothes he kept in his drawer as a backup for situations just like this. With a smile, he retrieved the clothes and quickly changed into them.

"I've got a backup plan too, Urvashi," Zaid said, twirling around to show off his fresh attire. "I always keep a spare set of clothes in my drawer. Now we're both ready for anything!"

Urvashi couldn't help but laugh at Zaid's preparedness. "You're quite the handyman, Zaid. I appreciate your quick thinking. We make quite the duo, don't we?"

Zaid offered a solution. "Why don't we turn this into a makeshift fashion show, Urvashi? We can use the fan to dry your clothes while you continue to don the gorgeous saree."

With their damp clothes set aside and Zaid donning his backup attire, they resumed their conversation, their bond growing stronger amidst the shared experience of navigating the rain-soaked city.

As Urvashi and Zaid spent more time together, their professional relationship slowly transformed into a deep and meaningful connection. The rainy encounters had served as the catalyst, breaking down the barriers that had initially separated them.
[+] 1 user Likes untamable_rohini's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Bound by Storm: Urvashi's Journey into Forbidden - by untamable_rohini - 27-06-2023, 12:25 PM