My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck
Hello friends, hope you are doing fine. My name is Rajeev Gupta here today with one of the 100% true stories that happened in my life. This hot and erotic story happened between my beautiful mom and a luxurious hotel owner known as Vikram.

My family is made up of three: we reside in Delhi. In our family there is me, my voluptuous mom and dad. I can say my family is well blessed because we have been living happily ever since.

My dad, Pranav Gupta 56 yrs old, usually works at a construction company just 7 kilometers from our home. He usually heads off to work in the morning and comes in the evening at around 7 pm. 

[Image: dad.png]

On the other hand, my mom, Jaya Gupta, 47 years old, is mainly a housewife. She normally spends most of her time at home cooking and doing house chores or taking me to school and sometimes going shopping. Let me describe to you her figure.

[Image: 35-58.jpg]
free image hosting

My mom is blessed with one of the most adorable figures you can ever think of. She has this curvaceous chubby body which is a plus for any woman of her age. Her hair is dark black which is long enough to reach at the middle of her spine.

Since she doesn't normally wear sarees, her firm milky boobs are always seen more prominently because they are plump and you can see them over her shirt. Even when she wears a bra, she has to adjust the bra every now and then just to make sure her boobs don't pop out or to avoid her nipples being seen.

[Image: Any-Conv-com-11.jpg]

She has no belly fat at all; her belly is acutely flat. I don't know how she maintained a flat belly in comparison to her chubby body but it is just the perfect flat belly ever.

However, the most perfect part of her body is her jiggly big ass. Her ass looks like two moons side by side. They are so firm, cute, shapely, and fat. I cannot quantify how many men knock their heads accidentally on a pole because they turned their heads to stare at how her buttocks literally dance and jump like it's on a bouncing castle.

[Image: mom-as.gif]

Her figure is 40 cups - 36-inch waist - 45-inch hips. Talking about her character, my mom is purely happy and enthusiastic. She doesn't mind making new friends. The thing I like about her is that she is kind, loving, and considerate. She always shows concern for the feeling of others but she doesn't pass her boundaries.

She knows her limits; she never flirts with anyone nor does she stare at other men. My mom is mostly at home which makes it difficult for other men to see her. When I and mom go out to the shopping mall, she usually buys things faster and we get home as early as possible.

I think she doesn't like being outside because she feels uncomfortable with the eyes of men gazing at her chubby and jiggly big ass and boobs. I would say that that character makes her an ideal wife to my dad. Moreover, it signifies that she respects my dad and keeps her trust in him.

She as well expresses her respectable character through how she dresses. She normally wears trousers or a full dress but the aspect she cannot hide is her curvaceous body. Whatever attire she chooses will always show her curves and even her panty line.

I always say that my dad is the luckiest person ever to get a woman like my mom because women like my mom usually get rich and wealthy men. But my dad is not rich but maybe he just got mom out of luck.

But there is one man who got my mom on the bed, not out of luck, but out of sheer romance. That person's name is nonother than Mr Vikram. Who is he? Dr. Vikram is a wealthy man of 53-year-old, who is well-known to our family. 

[Image: vikram.png]

He owns a hotel and multi-million suite around Delhi which is known as "The Vikramis". Sometimes, he invites me, my mom, and my dad, to come dine at his luxurious hotel. He once offered my dad a loan. His relationship with my dad has grown for the past 5 years. However, his relationship with them was only on a friendship level.

I always thought that my mom would fall for Vikram because of how wealthy he was but I was wrong. My mom didn't bother of how rich Vikram was but rather, she remained as a good servant and wife to my dad.

[Image: mom-mirror.gif]

My mom usually didn't talk to him because whenever he came to our home to talk with my dad, my mom usually goes to her bedroom. Even when we dined at his hotel, my mom usually avoided eye contact with Vikram. She just greeted him and looked away.

This kind of pious character my mom possessed was soon going to shatter and break with the invasion of Vikram into her life. And I am going to narrate to you how it all went down.

To be continued.................Let me hear your thoughts guys!!
[+] 2 users Like Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck - by Rajeev Gupta - 18-06-2023, 10:51 PM