Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
❤️My First Threesome Experience ❤️
Hi guys i will share my first Threesome experience..

My name is Anil and wife Charu.. we got married about 10 yrs back.. everything is going fine with us but something made me to try spice up our sexual life .. i used to browse some s.m apps 5 yrs back.. there i found lot of guys involved in 3sum and swapping stuff.. 

While looking at them i got excited and felt why shouldn't i try them.. life is going normally .. one night while having with my wife i whispered in her ear .. imazine a strong man with huge tool drilling your pussy and am sitting in front of you and kissing your lips .. i was just observing her eyes about her reaction.. surprisingly she continued conversation with same imagination.. that night i drilled her like anything .. 

Same kind of stuff we were discussed almost for 6 months.. here i need to tell about my wife stats shez chubby 36 yrs now with 40-36-38 assets .. every time she used to depressed about her chubby Ness.. but seriously I liked her bcz of her chubby Ness only .. then one fine night I told her chubby ness is having its own attraction.. i observed many times few relatives and young men staring at her huge boobies with lusty eyes.. she said no i didn't felt anything like that with people who are watching me.. i said am following a s.m app where lot of couple having different sexual experiences specially guys in the age group of 30-40.. most of the wives at that age becomes little chubby it creates more attraction for young n teen studds.. 

Will continue if it's exciting you guys..

[img][Image: 358144806_1000058848.jpg][/img]
[+] 1 user Likes acjodi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
❤️My First Threesome Experience ❤️ - by acjodi - 06-06-2023, 11:43 AM