Misc. Erotica Cumback Part 1 & 2 By Novelist Casanova (COMPLETED)
[Image: 1374076.jpg]

Date: 02 .09. 2022
Title: Cumback - The Series 
Word Count: 63,000
Author:  Novelist Casanova

Cumback Part 1:  My Mom Sumathi's Cumback

It was in the early 2000s, in the morning at around 10 AM, in the Temple, inside a small room which was serving as the Temple’s Musicians’ Changing room, an old man was hugging my mom who was in her Yellow Saree and matching Red blouse, and was kissing my mom’s lips and my mom was wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his lips back.  As the Temple Priest was scratching his cock over his dhoti and watching the old man enjoying kissing my mom’s lips, “Cheenu, go out please,” as the old man said, hugging my mom, “Sir, please Sir, I will just watch, I promise,” the Temple Priest begged.  “I know why you are here, go and wait outside and watch out for people,” as the old man said, “Sir, I have closed and locked the Temple from inside tight and no one will come here,” the Temple Priest said.  He was a pretty young priest, must be in his early 20s.  “Cheenu, are you going out or not?” as the old man said, “Please, Sir, I will even touch your feet if you let me watch how to enjoy this Beauty, Sir,” the Temple Priest, who was crazy about my mom, and so badly wanted to at least watch how the old man enjoys my mom as he somehow knew that the old man would never let him have my mom, begged the old man and even fell on his feet.  My mom, who is a religious woman, and always respected the Temple Priests regardless of their age, immediately broke the hug with the old man and held the Temple Priest and lifted him up.  “Swamy, you don’t have to touch our feet,” my mom said and looked at the old man, “Ramagopalan, let him watch,” as my mom, who was already horny, exclaimed, “Sumathi, you don’t know about his, baby,” the old man said.  “I don’t want to know anything about him, the poor guy just wants to watch, let him watch,” my mom said looking at the old man, deep inside she has been enjoying all the attention he was getting from the yount Temple Priest who she has been noticing ogling at her ever since she entered the Temple along with the Old Man.  “What if he says he wants to join us in the middle?”, as the old man asked, his Nokia phone began to ring, “it's your husband,” the old man said and began talking over the phone and went out of the room.  “What if you say you want to join us in the middle?” as my mom whispered asking the Temple Priest, “Sumathi,... can I call you Sumathi?” as the young Temple Priest whispered, “yeah,” my mom said.  “Sumathi, what if I feel like joining you?”, as the temple priest whispered, “just try to control yourself okay?”, as my mom was whispering, the old man, though was on the phone, his eyes were all over my mom and the young Priest.  “Sumathi, you are too hot, how can I control myself,” as the young priest whispered, for a moment my mom started feeling proud of herself that this young Priest was finding her hot.  “You have to, or else Ramagopalan will get you out, as this temple belongs to him, you know right?”, as my mom whispered, “at least convince him to let me watch him enjoy kissing your yummy lips,” the young priest, who was desperate about my mom and crazy about my mom almost begged my mom.  “Don’t worry, I will convince him to let you watch more than kissing, okay?” as my mom whispered, “my God, my God… can’t believe this is happening,” the temple priest exclaimed.  That’s when my phone started Vibrating, and closing the small window opening through which I was watching the whole thing I went to answer my wife who was calling me from Canada.
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Cumback Part 1 & 2 By Novelist Casanova (COMPLETED) - by novelistcasanova - 08-03-2023, 01:14 PM