Adultery Dream Came True With Mami
Hii..

Its Madan (Maddu) here and I assure you in the beginning that ‘I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU’
It’s a story of me and my maami, the beautiful lady with loads of beauty and hotness.
I will brief about myself in the beginning. I am Madan 24 years and I have done my MBA in top college and doing job in B’lore. I am from village background and completed my 12th with distinction in same village. So I moved to city for my B COM. My mother’s only younger brother stays in city and he was the option for me to be with. As I had good marks I got good college and I moved to city. I am bit egoistic so dint stay at their house but stayed in the terrace of them. It was a hall and a room with attached toilet n bathroom. In short, I used to stay in terrace of my mamas house and dependent on them for only food. And I am fare looking with normal toned body with 5.6 Ft height.
I don’t want to impress by telling my penis is 12 inch, which is not possible for asian. My penis is 6 inch. And LOL, I don’t fuck continuously for hours as other narrators say. Because its limited in minutes for all men. But I will make sure that you reach your peak level, your pussy ooze love juice, nipples become rock hard and a casual rub will lead to orgasm..!
Story begins..!
Maami..! Her name is Kusuma and still I wonder how my mama got such a beautiful wife. She looks like kareena. She was like good friend to me and talkative. My mama was 36 and she was 32 when I was in degree. They had a son of 8 years who is cute like his mother. So there family was of 3 people i.e, Mama Maami and their son. I was the fourth and my age was 18 that time. Mama was businessman and morning he used to go to shop and used to return at 9 in the evening.
But task was not as easy as my maami is not so cheap and getting chances was also limited.
As I joined my college, everything was new. New friends, new place, new routine. Only mamas family I knew. So used to feel good when I spend time with them. Mama was busy from morning 9 to evenin 9. Sumith (Mama son) was also busy in his school. So left is my maami and I used to spend time with her.
My college was 8 AM to 12AM and even I used to bunk classes from that. Days moved and my focus was accelerated towards my sweet Maami.
After finishing the college around 12, I used to go to maami house and used to tell what happened in college. As she was alone I am good time pass for her. When I reach her house, that was her clothes washing time and I used to catch the best moments of that day.
She usually wears saree. Ohh saree is the best thing. I used to see her boobs on her blouse from side. Her navel and bit fatty stomach. Her beautiful Back. Maami never used to be careless but while working she was bit careless. Especially when I will be with her. As she has seen me from my childhood she was bit careless in her dresses. That was the luck of me and used to check her each body part.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Dream Came True With Mami - by Darksam - 28-02-2019, 11:22 PM
RE: Dream Came True With Mami - by Darksam - 28-02-2019, 11:23 PM
RE: Dream Came True With Mami - by Darksam - 28-02-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: Dream Came True With Mami - by Darksam - 28-02-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: Dream Came True With Mami - by Darksam - 23-03-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Dream Came True With Mami - by Darksam - 23-03-2019, 01:31 PM