Poll: Feedback regarding the story!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Like it?
100.00%
3 100.00%
Boring?
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Voluptuous Mommy, Naughty Son!
Wink 
Turning just 16 feels great. I mean, sweet 16 for me! I can now hangout at night with my friends, while meeting all the beautiful girls in the world. But I ain't interested in that.  Well, it's not my fault. I mean, people in my area have a tough time keeping their eyes off her, and who am I blame? Her ample 40 inch bubble butt sways like two pumpkins moving when she loves around. Aah. That sight! She is a bit on the plump side, with two melons hanging on her chest with her bra size being 36DDD. I mean, they are huge and it's pretty hard to compare whether her butt is bigger or her pair of boobies.

Anyway, I live in the outskirts of Calcutta with our own two storied house. It's duplex, and around it are small slums, covering the area. Now, we just moved here, after my father finished building this house, and was new to the area. By the way, my father Jibon is a government employee who works in Calcutta. A very busy man, a bit more now since his office is well far off, and he usually leaves early in the morning and returns late back, usually very tired. I have just finished completing my schooling in Darjeeling and will join college soon. So, after a long time, I am back home now, and planned to stay back here to finish my college.

Since, I used to live in Darjeeling, I did not see my mom often, only during my school holidays. Those used to be very hectic since my parents lived in Patna due to my father's posting there, but now after 2 years I came back. This time, I could not take my eyes off my mom, because for the first time, I kinda looked at my mom at a very different way. It was on that fateful night I came back.

It was 12 o' clock. Usually, I have a habit of sleeping right at 10 o'clock. But today, since I reached a bit late, and slept through half of the journey, I was sleepless. I was kind of missing my friends there, and yearned to speak to them. Now, let me tell you, that my parents' bedroom is on the first floor, while my room is also on the first floor, but there is a small room there, which my father made up as his study room. Our dining, living, kitchen and a guest room is downstairs, and I wanted to speak to my friend from Kerala using the landline which was in the living room.

As I slowly crept down, not to disturb my parents, I heard someone moving downstairs. A bit scared at first, I realised it must have been my father or mother, downstairs, since the whole building is kinda locked. As I looked down, I noticed a bit of light coming from the kitchen. As I looked closely, I was dumbstruck to see the scene. My mother was downstairs, standing in front of the fridge, gulping down water, but the light from the fridge showed my mother's true figure from the back. I mean, she was wearing a very skimpy yet very see through nighty for the night and I could see her big butt inside that piece. She looked so luscious that I stopped right there, noticing every bit of her body. I mean, she had a little fat on her tummy, but it accentuated her figure very much. I instantly felt a hard-on as I noticed the bulge in my pants.

Suddenly, she put down the bottle inside the fridge and walked back out of the kitchen. I quickly hurried back to my room quietly, so that she doesn't notice that I was there. As I quickly lay on my bed, I felt like touching myself, and soon, I masturbated the first time thinking of my mom, going through her earlier pics. Ooh, my! I came so hard that night! I never knew my mom could be so sexy! Well, that was just the starting of a new adventure, and what lay ahead will simply amaze me, will surely amaze you too!
Give me a pat on the back!  :s
[+] 1 user Likes bingo777's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Voluptuous Mommy, Naughty Son! - by bingo777 - 28-02-2019, 09:03 PM
RE: Voluptuous Mommy, Naughty Son! - by bingo777 - 28-02-2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Voluptuous Mommy, Naughty Son! - by bingo777 - 28-02-2019, 10:25 PM
RE: Voluptuous Mommy, Naughty Son! - by bingo777 - 28-02-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: Voluptuous Mommy, Naughty Son! - by soothu - 01-03-2019, 01:11 AM
RE: Voluptuous Mommy, Naughty Son! - by Renjith - 18-04-2019, 10:21 AM
RE: Voluptuous Mommy, Naughty Son! - by Premraja - 12-05-2019, 04:56 PM