Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kinks Explored With Sexy Wife
Hi myself a pervert hubby with horny wife. We both have extreme kinks and fetishes in sex which we got chances to explore few. I know there are lot of hubbys out there with kinks and fetishes to explore with you wife, his thread is for those. We share our experiences and fantasizes over here. 

Let me share our experiences first. Me and my wife had explored lot of kinks together out of all I would like to share my most close to heart one. I let my wife to exhibit her boobs to a teen boy and made him to touchYou read it right.. Yeah I let my homely hot wife to flash her gorgeous boobs to a stranger teen bot. It was our initial days after marriage we both had high sex drive and wish to explore lot. We love to have adventurous exhibitionisms sex. At weekends we take a short drive to some remote villages near to us and explore our kink. Like that once we went for a ride to near by village. The road was empty with very few vehicles and people. We saw a teen boy selling Ice apple. We stopped our car near to him and stepped out to get some. He looked thin and sweaty with faded cloth. Suddenly my kinky mind gave a thought to tease him. I wishpered my wife about it, Since there was not much people around she too got excited. My wife was in t-shirt and pant. I told her to flash her boobs to him. But she was bit hesitant to do in open, so we planned to take that guy inside the car. My wife told him, you look very sweaty due to sun, do you wish to sit for a while in AC in the car. He got excited and quickly jumped inside our car. My wife sat with him in the back seat. He said, he wanted to go for a short ride since it's his first time siting inside the car. So started to drive, meanwhile my wife was talking with about his family and studies. I signaled her to showing her boobs. She winked at me and told that boy how come you stand sun for these much time, huff within few minutes I got very sweaty. Saying this she suddenly removed her t-shirt, she was sitting with her bra. Huff.. I got instant hardon. The boy look shocked and amazed his eyes was glued to my wife big tits. My wife looked at him and asked him to help remove her bra. He was clueless, with shivering hand he reached her bra strap and tried to unhook. Since he was already very nervous he couldn't, so my wife itself unhooked her bra and let her 34DD huge boobs out. My wife was sitting topless exposing her enormous boobs with Mangal sutra hanging between her boobs. The boy was speechless, he was in deep shock. My wife asked him ,why you staring my boobs, do you like it? have you seen any other women like this... He said, your boobs very big akka, I had once seen my elder sister boobs while she bathing but hers was very small, yours look very big. My wife smiled and asked him does he wanna touch those. Without waiting for a second he touched my wife boobs and started to squeeze it, his hands barely covered her areola .I was rock hard seeing the scene happening. We wanted to push further but roads got occupied so, we quickly dropped him and went off.. After reaching home had intense sex with heavy orgasm.. Such an amazing experience that was...!!
40 வயதை கடந்த ஆண், வாழ்க்கையில் இன்செஸ்ட் மற்றும் கக்கோல்ட் அனுபவங்கள் பல உண்டு 
[+] 2 users Like vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Kinks Explored With Sexy Wife - by vatsayana2.0 - 28-01-2023, 08:08 AM
RE: Kinks Explored With Sexy Wife - by Wtf99 - 29-01-2023, 05:34 AM
RE: Kinks Explored With Sexy Wife - by Avcvinay - 27-02-2023, 05:54 PM
RE: Kinks Explored With Sexy Wife - by rocky9 - 06-05-2023, 02:18 AM
RE: Kinks Explored With Sexy Wife - by acjodi - 06-06-2023, 05:59 PM