Misc. Erotica The Pehelwan Syndrome - (Completed)
Episode 1 

Mummy?? Pappa promised me to buy the plane! Where else will I put my Gi Joe??" 

My little baby looked at me and cooed sweetly! I was busy blowing my long lustrous hair after bath. Don't ask me! Uff... managing the long dark hair is such a hustle indeed, but to be honest when Balo stares at me! I get butterflies in my stomach!

Balo, short for Balvindar, is my dear husband who was usually abroad and luckily he was coming back today! 

I feel butterflies in my stomach when my sweet son catches hold of my strong leg and shakes them, wanting me to play with him! Aw! I love the way he looks at my strong leg clad in my saree. Thanks to the regular situps I do every morning and I blush so much when I see some of the crude bodybuilding magazines and wonder what it is to be like even more defined or bulked up!

Oh my silly thoughts! And oh wait! I didn't even introduce myself yet...I am Amaya and just follow me on this crazy adventure of mine, oh umm yes that's my sweet son Bittu! You see Balo and Bittu are my world! Hmmmm what can I do without them! 

"Mummy! I am going out to play now, okay??" Bittu again pulls my saree and pouts out.

"Oh sure bacchu! But not on the mud like last time okay? Pappa will be very angry then! And even me" I end the statement with a nice warm motherly smile and then I see him going hopping in excitement for playing outside with his friends. 

Now after getting my long hair dried, I get my eyes usually on the blouse and I get upset as always! The reason is simple you see, the blouse fail to tighten around my arms which were certainly firm, but not even round enough to hold on to the confines of the blouse arm sleeve. I then giggle! I remember something my bestie Shruti told me once...

"Amu! I sometimes wonder what it would be to bulk ourselves up! You know...big ugly thighs and bulbous arms and uff! Hey I am getting ticklish down there!" 

And I would scold her and say 'Shutup!' uff! Shruti and her crazy thoughts! I tell you. Anyway, I am happy and I have just the lovable family I wanted! A caring husband and a sweet son!

Anyway, I now need to go to the puja room and ofcoarse pray for my family and the moment I do so, my heart beats with sheer happiness! The happiness that cannot be expressed in words alone and hmmmm! Oh wait...I have a message, let ke check it quick!

I rush out of the room and head towards my phone and my body gets some tiny spurts of current all the way inside my saree clad body. I raise my eyes and bite my lip in guilt! My screen showed a big bottle of what could be said a powder like thing and had the title of 'P-WAM' and no, it's not the title that amazed me. It was the picture near to it, of a very very stocky bulky man with an amazing build! To be honest, an apparent oil like sheen on his body disgusted me and I diverted my eyes from him, but this message has come upto me from a crazy unknown ad! 

Because, a silly part of my mind had made me subscribe to this Advertisement of 'How About Bulking Up a Bit?' by some probably a Gym freak! Urghh! Why did I even subscribe to it!

But, being all alone in the house made me think just for myself and I was just about to place a pink manicured finger on the screen, when suddenly Balo calls me up! Precisely at that moment.

I immediately forget about all the other silly things like that muscular freak and that protein bottle and all and just roam around the house like a dancing butterfly to attend the call of my dear hubby!

"Hello stranger! Hope you remember that you have a very very sweet wife and an even sweeter son!" I scold him and then giggle, but with my soft slim fingers on my mouth.

"Ofcoarse dear! I will be there soon and don't forget my welcome kiss! My lips are insanely desperate to get a taste of yours!" My sweet husband cooed from the other end.

"Dhatt! Besharam! Always kisses and kisses! First come and atleast hug your long waiting wife and then hmmm I will see... kissy vissy will happen or not!" I bite my lip and say the lines in a playful manner.

"Okay Amu! Mmhhwaaaa!" My dear husband kisses on his phone and I plant a kiss on the phone too, although my lips eager to taste the actual lips and I couldn't wait for him to come and hug me atleast! My husband was a very average male! But sweet and caring and aw! When he would get Jasmine flowers for my thick long hair, I would melt like the river Ganga.

Soon, we were done with our gossips and once he disconnected, my attention went to that Advertisement once more and a dark cloud crept inside my brain once more. I wondered what was wrong in being curious about something! It was okay for humans to be curious or else we would just live and die like animals right?

Anyways, I see the banner while sitting on the sofa and study the bottle very well! It was a Green labeled one, while the whole bottle was black and resembled a Whey bottle in a way, but my eyes refused to leave the sight of the model next to the bottle! In no ways was the man a lean Holywood model, but rather a very bulky man with a bull like presence and not to mention, the bulky bulging arms of his! I even felt a tickle down there, but then I saw my own loosened blouse arms and gave out a sigh!

Suddenly Shruti's words crept inside my mind and I blushed. I smiled in the most dark manner possible, but it was also bubbly and cute in a way, I mean....sort of!

I was no fair or lovely by any means, but had an olive like complexion which complimented my sharp features and specially my long butt length hair. Most praises would always come for my hair and some even would tease me for having Kali like hair, which made me blush even more. 

Yes your guess is quite right! I had this thing for dominant appearing women! But I wondered what would it be like being not just a regular exercising lady, but also a physically superior one! Hmm? I wondered and wondered and bit my lip to look down at the screen and my manicured finger had a mind of its own to click or not to click!

Letting out a sigh, I ignored the message and decided to rather see some romantic web series where the guy was this very sweet caring man or boy and I loved seeing them. I also saw fair looking handsome men with dark skinned women and somehow enjoyed the contrast and then again crazy ideas would creep in my mind! 

I wondered what would it be if the darker girl was a brute muscled freak and the guy would be submissive to her. Do the house work himself and hmmmmm listen to her out of fear? Hmm? Oh god...not again! I cover my mouth to stop the giggles and erase these silly thoughts to just enjoy the web series and nothing more!

Afterall these crazy thoughts keep coming to the human brain, because we are surely Intellectual animals right?

Anyways, time passes and passes and after the web series I take a short nap. I had this crazy nature of cuddling to one of Balo's shirts and specially the one which wasn't so tidy and had a tinge of stale sweat on them. I sniffed the sleeves as I laid down and it reminded me of the times when we cuddled even before marriage! I used to kiss him on the neck and Inhale the musky scent, common in men ofcoarse and in return he would nibble on my ear, despite it having the common ekta kapoor earing.

Uff hmmmmm I sigh and moan as I sniff the shirt and wondered again about the musky scent of men and what if someday I emitted out such a scent instead of the regular feminine soft scent, which wasn't so pungent ofcoarse.

You see, I was surely an athelete during my time and till now even after giving birth a healthy boy, I never ever left exercises even for a day, but it was just the normal minimal ones and I personally loved having my body firmed up! Even today during our sex sessions, Balo would penetrate me with passionate kisses, while also praising me on how firm my body was and these things added spice to our sex!

But then it was just a minor part of our sex and hey! I was surely into yoga and exercises and all, but moreover the normal housewife who loved making meals for the husband and the child! Reminding of which, I made sure that I don't sleep much intense, because Bittu would be coming back home anytime and I had to be aware! 

The typical image of me rushing to the door and playfully scolding Bittu because of him getting muddy and dirty because of jumping and skipping on the muddy floors outside the house came to my mind and I giggled once more. There was something cute about his almost cry cry face when I scolded him and suddenly my giggles would turn into blushes when I imagined how much terrified my sweet son would be if was a Hulk of a woman rather than the lean lady I was right now. 

Sheeee! Such sick thoughts! Only the human animal is capable of such thoughts, I wondered and decided to listen to some wonderful A.R Rakesh songs while I took a very brief nap. During these phases I would mentally go back to the days when Balo proposed to me and that too at our college seminar! My even slimmer body would melt so much inside my jeans and tshirt when he got down on his knees and cooed with a romantic tone...."Will you marry me Amaya?"

I almost cried that day and covered my mouth while my silly besties would do awwwww and all that stuff and I was like, hmmm you know how girls melt to these knee on the floor proposals by sweet men!

Anyways, I took a nap and closed my eyes, trying my level best to not open my screen and see that silly Protein advertisment on the screen with that ugly muscle man besides it! I rather focussed on taking a quick nap and making sure I wake up before Bittu knocks on the door and screams mummyyyy!!! untill I open the door and hug him and also scolding him...a tiny bit.
[+] 4 users Like Ankur 2019's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
The Pehelwan Syndrome - (Completed) - by Ankur 2019 - 18-12-2022, 12:42 PM
RE: The Pehelwan Syndrome - by abcturbine - 29-12-2022, 01:26 AM
RE: The Pehelwan Syndrome - by Ankur 2019 - 02-01-2023, 08:00 PM
RE: The Pehelwan Syndrome - by Ankur 2019 - 02-01-2023, 08:00 PM
RE: The Pehelwan Syndrome - by abcturbine - 03-01-2023, 04:15 PM
RE: The Pehelwan Syndrome - by Ankur 2019 - 04-01-2023, 07:34 PM
RE: The Pehelwan Syndrome - by Ankur 2019 - 04-01-2023, 07:35 PM
RE: The Pehelwan Syndrome - by abcturbine - 05-01-2023, 05:45 PM
RE: The Pehelwan Syndrome - by Ankur 2019 - 11-01-2023, 07:21 PM
RE: The Pehelwan Syndrome - by Ankur 2019 - 11-01-2023, 07:22 PM
RE: The Pehelwan Syndrome - by Ankur 2019 - 20-01-2023, 09:31 PM