Incest Shameless mom
Rainbow 
Train was late and it reached station at one in night.We had to reach our house which was about 30 km away from station. I suggested to spent night at station but parents insisted to reach home early.We came out of station and after lot of persuasion one auto (three wheeler)agreed to take us for Rs 200.00, normal fare being only Rs50.00. We were four members, myself 19 yrs, my younger sister of 16 and my parents.Driver refused to let me or dad sit on driver seat sister refused to sit on lap of either of us.

She has well proportioned body , breast of 34' and hip not more than 32. She had very thin waist and long hair .Finally we sat in auto and my mother sat on my lap.I did not like it but then I was not knowing that this arrangement is going to open a treasure triangles for me. Let me describe mother. She was 5'4",,about 54 kg, very long hair, fair, round body, breast not less than 36 " and well developed and round hips.Sister was between me and daddy and mother on my lap. Auto started. Till then I never had any sexual feeling for sister Renu or mother . I took mother in my arms and my hand encircled her. In the process my elbow touched breast of Renu and I felt the softness. I liked it and I kept my hand in that position. Suddenly, there was a jerk.In process of holding mother one of my hand took hold of her side and my palm fell on her big and heavy breast.

It was more spongy than of Renu's.Mother did not object to my palm on her breast. I kept it and slowly and automatically palm moved on her breast . Feeling was unimaginable.This was my real first feel of breast.I forgot about Renu's soft breast and this time slowly I moved my other hand from mothers crotch to her stomach and to other breast.I was holding both breast .I waited for her response but there was none. I was holding breast over the saree and under that she was wearing blouse and bra..With both hand I was caressing her breast and she was silent. It was dark all around and I was enjoying with heat and flesh of mothers'breast .I wanted to hold bare breast in my hand.So I muffle around her clothes and finally I could put my hands under her saree and again took hold of breasts.This time instead of caressing I was squeezing them firmly and this was giving me more pleasure. Her breasts were still tight and very hot. I could remove one layer of clothes but still there were two,bra and blouse.While squeezing one breast with one hand, other hand I moved down and boldly opened two of the lower button of her blouse. and pushed blouse up and now breast were under one layer of cloth only.My hands again started exploring mountain of flesh and for first time I touched bare breast which were out of bra.She was sitting silently .

Either she was so ashamed with my action that she was unable to speak or she was also enjoying the sudden and unexpected sex game. I continued squeezing it firmly but I wanted to hold bare breasts in my hand and I decided to unhook bra. I released breasts and moved my hands on her back. While doing so my hand again pressed sisters breast . I looked at her. Her eyes were closed. I did not dare to look at dad. I unhooked bra and immediately moved my hands in front .I pushed bra up and took both bare breasts in my sweating hands.My God, what a feeling it was holding hot and smooth,silky and big full breasts in hand . I enjoyed squeezing them and I squeezed and squeezed I don't know how long.Then for first time she responded. She pushed her hip on my crotch and with hand pulled one of my hand on her crotch .With her hand she pressed my hand between her thighs.She removed her hand and adjusted saree so as to cover my hand playing with her big boobs.

My left hand was playing with boobs and right hand I moved over her thighs and caressed her nude portion of waist and above that. And suddenly I pushed my hand under her petticoat and took hold of her cunt in my hand. It was having hair all around.She joined both her thighs on my hand but did not try to pull my hand out.I kept squeezing her cunt and after few squeeze she relaxed her thighs. I got good place for maneuvering. And my finger slipped in forbidden cunt. It was like a heaven to me . I kept finger fucking her some time with one finger and then with two finger. Time passed. We both were engrossed in enjoying .suddenly auto stopped and immediately I pulled out my hands both from cunt and breast. Driver got down and he went to piss.I pushed mother away and I also went out to piss and then I saw that my penis was all erect ready to enter any tight cunt.

After I pissed off ,penis became half limp but I let it out. I pulled out my shirt and covered it. I came to auto but I was afraid to look at mother.Auto started and sister told mom that she will sit on my lap but mother did not agree.We took our position and mother again sat on my lap.This time I pulled her close to me and I pushed my both thighs between her thighs. It was very dark and after waiting for few minutes I started again. I moved my hand on her breast.Thanks she has kept it in position as I left.With one hand I played with boobs and other hand again slipped in her cunt.My rod was again erect fully and I thought that she will touch it.Instead she kept pressing her hips on my rod and I molested her cunt and breast as much I could.I wanted to make her nude and with this intention I took my hands away from boobs and cunt and gave her back a soft push.She understood and lifted her hip slightly.With both hands I pulled her clothes up from behind and lifted it up to her waist.

She sat again on my lap and pulled clothes in front Its better that she wears saree only.She was nude in back whereas her front thighs and legs were covered.My penis was between her ass cheeks but I wanted her to position herself in such a way that my penis goes in her cunt.Having my sister and dad sitting beside us it was not possible to penetrate her with my rod so I decided to fuck her again with fingers.But this time I pushed both my hands from her side to the cunt . My hands spread cunts lips and I again finger fucked her thoroughly. Then suddenly, she pulled my hands away . I removed hands off her cunt but took one breast in hand and others I kept free. And then I felt her fingers on my penis.I liked it.I was so excited that I put my hand on sisters thighs and squeezed it. Sister took hold of my hand and caressed it for few minutes. Mothers fingers were playing tricks on my penis and sister was holding my hand and moving it over her thighs to & fro. I was on seventh sky.One hand sqeezing mothers breast, mothers hands caressing my penis and sister rubbing her thighs with my hand.it was a sinful night. I doubted whether sister saw my sex game with mother?.Sister came closer to me and my attention diverted from mother caressing of penis to my sister She was in heat.After moving my hand over her thighs few times she took my hand between her thighs and like mother she pressed my hands on her cunt over the clothes and she removed her hands. She wanted me to play with her cunt in that sinful night. I looked at her. Bright eyes of her were staring at me.I decided to make her wish filled. I moved my hand up on her body and caressed soft balls and pressed them .

She liked it.I did not have much time. I moved my hands down and pushed it directly under her skirt and panty and took her fresh virgin cunt in hand. I caressed and squeezed them and quickly pushed finger in wet cunt. It was real tight cunt. She was pressing and releasing her thighs and I finger fucked her . My cock was at the entrance of mothers cunt and mother was caressing it whereas I was finger fucking my little sister .it was too much for me and I discharged in mothers hand.. I felt relaxed,took my hands away from mothers boobs and pulled her closely to me.Other side sister also got afraid and pulled my hands out.After some time we reached home It was a nice and very satisfying auto ride. I finger fucked both mother and sister and now I was waiting for the opportunity to push my rod in their cunts. Once inside home mother removed her saree and blouse remained in petticot and bra.

Her tight and big boobs were very tempting. She said that she is very tired and going to sleep on carpet in drawing room. She changed bedsheet of carpet and on diwan and she lie on the carpet.It was almost two-thiry of night and we all were very tired. Dad slept on diwan, I removed my trousers and shirt and only with underpant I also lie on the carpet where as sister lie on otherside of mother. She avoided my eyes. Dad told to switch off the light .I did. I recalled what happen during last one and half hour and my rod stiffened again. I looked around . Dad was asleep and so were mother and sister.There was no movement in them.I thought of taking a chance with mother so I moved towards her . I spread my hand and put it softly on her side.

She turned her back to me. I moved hand over her back and slowly unhooked the bra..she was awake.She took hold of my hand and put it on her breast but I wanted to make her nude. I pulled bra out of her body and took her in my arms. She came to me like a little girl and placed her heavy thighs on mine. She was behaving shameless. She took hold of my mouth and kissed me deeply.I continued caressing her breast.But I wanted to fuck her so I pulled the knot of petticoat .I sat and pulled petticoat out of her body.She was nude. Though it was dark I could make out her nudity.Without any more wait I pulled my jockey out and sat between her legs.We had lot of foreplay.I spread her legs,put tip of my rod on her cunt and pushed softly.Rod slipped in fully.

My rod was inside mothers' juicy cunt. I streched over her body.he encircled my waist with her legs .I pushed my hands under her arms and held shoulder top firmly.Then I fucked her.When ever I wanted to fastened she obstructed me by holdimg me tightly in her legs.She wanted a long fuck. I kissed her , sucked her breast and fucked mother to my satisfaction.After a good fucking she started moving her hips fast and I also pushed hard on her cunt.And then she climaxed and held me tightly. I also speed up and discharge in her cunt.Her cunt sucked all cum.For some time I rested on mothers nude body. She had other idea,She pushed me down and came above me. She slipped down to between my legs. She widened my thighs and took limp cock in her mouth. Mother sucked my penis and soon my cock stiffened again.Mother continue to lick my rod and squeezed my balls. I was ready to plough mothers cunt again. My sister was sleeping at hand distance where as dad was very near but that cock sucking bitch was behaving like a top class call girl.She got up and then positioned her cunt on my rod and slipped her cunt over it.

Mother fucked me heavily. After about ten minutes of hard fuck she pulled out of my rod and turn around. Mother placed her cunt over my mouth.I took hold of mothers thighs and ate her cunt which has a super taste. .Mother again took rod in her mouth .I sucked mothers cunt in and out and pushed tongue inside, She kept licking and then suddenly she pushed one finger in my ass.It pained but gave me an idea.I kept eating her cunt and same time I also pushed my finger in mothers tight ass. But after few lubrication by cunt juice ass hole opened up.Ass hole opened and my one finger could slip in her ass. It was very tight .Mother was not used to ass fucking .it was very tight I thought of pushing in her ass

I licked her ass.Mother stopped cock licking and got down of my body.She lie on her stomach and lifted hip little up.Mother wanted me to push my cock in her ass. I did try but even after lot of lubrication and push only half inch of lund could move. She must have felt pain so she pulled out and turned to her back and whispered "next time , when no one will be at home." But, I was surprised cock could not enter the ass.It was tight like a virgin.I thought of breaking virginity of her ass soon.. We kept lying quite and for first she talked to me that night.She told me to wear pant and that she liked my way of love making. I wore pant and slept by holding her body.She remained nude . In morning when I woke up no one was in room . I got up and went in to kitchen. Mother was there in same petticoat and bra only.

She smiled and asked "how was the night.?" I took hold of her breast from behind and said " it should have never ended." I was squeezing breasts again and my crotch was pressing her hips.I asked,"why you did not stop me in auto." "the moment I sat on your lap , I expected some such move from you.If you would not have held my breast having me on your lap in that dark night then I would have thought that you are an impo. But you did more than I expected." I unhooked bra and removed it from body. "not again,it is time for Rosy -maid to come." I fondled nude breast and said " I wanted you to sit on my lund in auto itself" "I also wanted but it was not possible." Mummy asked "would you have done same thing with Renu also" "off course, she also has good size breast and sexy body. In fact I want to fuck her also" I continued with kneading of her breast and said "last night I fucked you twice but did not see your cunt ,please let me see." She switched off burner ,undid knot of petticoat and sat on kitchen stand. With support of kitchen wall she lifted her legs up on stand and pushed her pussy towards me. I widened the thighs and saw the pussy.It was covered with thick. hairs. I moved my both hands on them,cares it and found cunt lips. "why don't you shave it, pussy will look more sexy and beautiful." I pushed my pant down and placed tip of rod on cunt lips. "Not now, it is too early for fuck and Rosy will come any time." But , she wanted .I pushed rod in her open treasure island and her pussy gulped my rod in. It was a good pose.Cunt was fully exposed and rod has gone deep inside. "whole night I remained nude, and I wanted you to fuck me again but you were in deep sleep.but in morning your dad fucked me there itself and now you are fucking me after two hour again." "daddy did not have any doubt." She moved her hips and said "no, he had no doubt. Tonight again I will sleep nude and I want you to fuck me hard like last night." "who is better,me or daddy" "your daddy is stronger but he does not believe in foreplay.He just penetrate and fucks whereas you are a good lover and fucker both.Fuck hard now." I increased pressure but door bell rang. "we will have it after Rosy goes, you will like to fuck Rosy?". "Why not" "I will make her ready to fuck with you." I pulled out, and put on pant and went to open door. Rosy came in.She is a ordinary looking lady in mid twenty but have good sized breast.She enquired about vacation and journey and I accompanied her to kitchen.Mummy changed to petticoat and blouse.

I came out to drawing room.After some time Rosy came with broom to sweep the house.While she was sweeping I saw bulge of her breast and good shaped thighs. "Rosy, you have become very beautiful, I want to love you." This was fust time I made pass on her in last three year she was working with us.She freezed, looked at me,I was still in underpant .She eyed me keenly, "I am an old lady, you can love some younger one like Renu." At least she did not scold me. I kept watching her.After sweeping drawing room she went to bed room and I followed her. 'Rosy, I am really serious,I want to love you." She stood with broom in her hand.But mother fucking has given me boldness. I moved near to her ,very near and placed hand on her shoulder.

She kept quite and unmoved.Keeping one hand on her shoulder I moved other hand to her cheeks and lips.i caressed her lips.I moved my hand on her back and pushed her to me. We were close.We were able to feel each others breath.I took her head in my hand and kissed her deeply.While kissing I moved one hand over her side.I skipped breast and moved her hand to her thighs and pushed hand under her skirt.I felt her nude thighs,moved my hand up and squeezed her cunt over the panty.At this point she pushed me away "get out of the room or I will tell your mother." I came out of the room.I felt disappointed. After Rosy finished off she and mother got locked up in a room.I tried to peep in but I could not see any thing. After about half an hour they came out. I asked what you were doing inside,They smiled and rosy went out.I locked the door.Mother called me in the kitchen .When I went in what I saw was really eye pleasing.She took position on the kitchen stand again but this time there was no hair on her pussy.She certainly got it shaved by Rosy in the room. I put my hands on those clean shaven cunt and asked "who took all those hairs?" "Rosy shaved it, she does it when ever I want her to do." "and what you do in return" "nothing .she is happy to see me nude and presses and finger my cunt." .She keeps her cunt shaven all the time and her husband does not fuck her regularly. He is a drunkard." I pushed my rod in mothers cunt and told her what I did with Rosy. She held me firmly .Our body were joined and my rod was getting full liberty in her cunt. She said " never touch a woman's cunt unless she wants you to touch it.First you arouse her by kissing, caressing breast and other parts of body and once she will be aroused she herself will open up for you.Try again tomorrow and she likes to get cunt sucked more than the fucking.now , fuck me hard." We fucked. In my life I fucked many in different pose but this was the best pose. Make your women sit on your waist height,let her recline and pull her legs up.You widen her thighs and enjoy her fucking.We enjoyed. "did you like my ass" "oh mother , it was so tight ,I could not enter . I want to try it again.." After few more strokes she pushed me away, got down off stand and this with her hands on stand she turned in doggy pose. "fuck me in ass, just push your rod, don't use any lubrication" I was ready.Separated her ass cheeks and put tip of penis on the entrance and pushed.It was very tight .I tried to put cunt juice in the ass but she stopped and told me fuck her ass dry. I kept on pressing .

Not a bit cock moved in. I kept pressing, her body has stiffened, I moved my hands over her back and ass cheeks . After about ten minutes of pressing and caressing ass became loose and penis started slipping in the dark tight ass hole. "it is pain full but continue." I continued and then given few very hard push and entire rod went in. I broke virginity of Renu and of my wife but nothing were so tight like her ass hole. And I fucked her ass. We both climaxed. After we separated I kissed her. She asked, "what you liked, cunt or asshole, ass fucking is painful but now when you have entered it I want you to make it loose so fuck my ass every day till it become smooth." " I liked cunt but if you want I will keep fucking your ass also.To night tell daddy also to fuck in your ass so that ass will become smoother soon." "I think that will be better" I pulled that nude lady on my lap and said "mother, you are a kutia (bitch) .I want to see you fucked by some one." "yes , I like fucking but so far only your dad, rosy and you have seen my cunt.I was satisfied with your dad's rod but now you have also entered me from both cunt and ass hole so I do not want any more rod or any other man to see my cunt. But, I have a fantasy if you can fufill it." "what" "you have rightly named me 'kutia the bitch'. I really wants to have a real dog fuck me.Can you arrange it " She hid her face in my chest and her desire sent a wave of chillness in my spine.

I have seen many dog fucking a bitch and photo of dog fucking a woman but I never thought that my mother will ask me to get her fucked by a dog. It would be a nice scene. "are you serious mother." "yes son" "but you will have to suck dog's penis also" " yes I will". We remained nude for some more time.Time passed and after dinner in night mother again removed her saree and blouse and told that as it is very hot she will sleep in drawing room. She was looking fantastic in petticoat and bra. Dad got and went to room and call mother in .She whispered to me that she will be be back after an hour and went in and they closed the door behind them. Dad surely wanted to fuck his wife. Now me and my sister Renu were in drawing room .She was in slip and panty showing her smooth and silky thighs and small breast. I dropped my shorts and remain in underpant only and went hear Renu. I took her in my arms and asked whether she liked my touch last night. She did not answer me but said " you know when I got up in morning I saw dad was on top of mummy and he was jumping over her and his rod was going in and out of mummy." "you saw daddy's penis, how was it " "it was going in and out of mother's so I could not see" She was stammering and finding difficult to speak.I looked at her and asked "who fucked you first" She kept quite.I removed my underpant and make her hold my rod. "don't do this , they will come out." "don't worry they will not come out before one hour." I pulled her slip out of her body. She was top less. Her breast were firm and tightly held to the chest , no sagging at all. "I am afraid, they will beat us." "don't worry, It will be over soon." I caressed and pressed her breast softly. "Renu, take my rod in your mouth and suck it." "no, it is dirty, I will do it by hand." " suck it dear, mummy also sucks dad's and you will like it.She again declined.

Then I made her flat on bed and came on top of her in 69 position .I pushed my lund in her mouth and said " suck it or I will tear your cunt." Slowly she took lund in mouth and started sucking. While she was sucking I pulled out her panty and made her nude. I saw her virgin cunt in bright light for first time. It was having light dark brown hair all around cunt. I caressed it softly and rubbed my tongue over the cunt . When my tongue touched the cunt lips she jerked.For about ten minutes she sucked me and I moved tongue over the cunt. I was feeling very tight in my lund and I was to discharge in another minute so I pulled lund out of her mouth and I immediately came between her thighs. She spread her thighs and pushed cunt up.

She was ready for fuck. But, I wanted to fuck her in all luxury when no one around. Today I just wanted to have taste of sex. I bent on her cunt and licked it.I sucked clit and she screamed. I kept on licking and sucking cunt and clit and she moaned and moaned and then I finger fucked her till she climaxed. She became still and looked satisfied. I was still hot and I wanted My lund to have taste of her cunt. So I put tip of my rod on cunt lips and given soft push. "I am satisfied and mummy may come any time.My cunt is yours only .I wanted you to fuck me since quite some time.It is not safe now." Now she has opened up . "Are you a virgin,still." And I gave a little push.About half of lund went in the cunt. "I am virgin and yoou will only pluck my cherry, but take it out now, please."

With half lund in I fucked her few stroke and took lund out.I sat and pushed my lund in her opened mouth. This time she took it happily in .I fucked her in mouth and within minutes I discharged in her sweet mouth. I did not pull out lund and she had to drink all cum. After she sucked me dry I took out lund and kissed her deeply. We both were satisfied. "Now, master can I permission to dress up." She asked mockingly and put on slip and panty. I also put on underpant. I kissed her again and asked when should I pluck her virginity. "you suck me every day like today and I drink your cum every time you want me .I will let you fuck me real just night before my marriage, can you wait. I will maintain my virginity." "Renu, as long as you satisfy my lund with your mouth and hand I don't mind waiting even for years. Now let's sleep.We will enjoy again tomorrow. I came to other side of carpet. Our affairs continued for three year and only then just night before her marriage she became my bride. Time passed. I looked at Renu, she was now in deep sleep, her breast were smoothly moving up & down. Lights were on and I was waiting for my bride, my mother whose name was Reema. Then she came out of room to me and lie on beside me. She whispered, " did you do anything with Renu " I lied, " we just held each and talked like brother and sister." "ok. I don't mind even you fuck her ,now I am hungry pump me fast.

He discharged too early tonight." "If dad comes out." "he will not, I have closed the door from outside." I got up made her nude and try to press and suck her breast." Don't waste time, just fuk me and don't discharge early." I removed my pant .My rod was half limp. I sat between her thighs and rubbed cock tips on her cunt. On getting the taste of juicy cunt lund stiffened and I entered her golden tunnel. I started slowly and given long and delayed hard push. She moaned and screamed with every push. I was not afraid of Renu slipping beside us. We fucked ,I was not in a hurry and Renu has already satisfied me once so I continued pumping Reema's cunt. She lifted her legs and put it on my shoulders. I held them firmly. "Oh, keep fucking and move faster, ouch..Good, faster faster, harder, faster deep , yes, keep on , it's nice, you are good, I will arrange more cunts for you, make me satisfy,deep deep yes, .

She was very excited and I was relaxed and pumping her cunt with my six inch rod which some time back had tasted her daughters cunt. I wanted to keep fucking her whole night.. Reema was enjoying the fuck.She was moving her hips faster now, her grip became stronger and stronger and I continued in same rhythmic speed. "your father never fucked me like this, he always used to be hurry to discharge, he never bothered for my lust and satisfaction. You are good. Satisfy me and if you want you can fuck Renu also just now in front of me. Fuck Rosy tomorrow, she still has a tight cunt, her husband is useless and she will do every thing. AAAAAAAh, good, after this you can fuck my ass also. Your dad did not fuck me in ass. It is all yours. I will call my other young and sexy relatives and make them fuck with you.

You are good.Now, faster, I am coming, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, and she became still. "thank you son, you have made your mom satisfied. In twenty year for first time I had such a satisfying fuck. You are my real husband. Now, come down, store your energy for Rosy;s cunt and our morning fuck. I pulled and came down of her. I licked her cunt dry with my tongue and then kissed her deeply. Now, let me sleep nude but you put on your pant. I obeyed .She told me to unlock the daddy's room and to switch off the light. I took her nude body within my arms and we slept. This happened quite some time back in a small town of U.P
ENJOY THE LIFE AS IT COMES happy
SJ IRK OBG BPST YJ-DD
[+] 5 users Like pvsraju's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Shameless mom - by pvsraju - 24-02-2019, 02:32 PM
RE: Shameless mom - by pvsraju - 24-02-2019, 02:32 PM
RE: Shameless mom - by Givemeextra - 24-02-2019, 06:46 PM
RE: Shameless mom - by Deepakpuma - 24-02-2019, 09:55 PM
RE: Shameless mom - by RajV - 07-03-2019, 02:05 PM
RE: Shameless mom - by swarooop - 02-05-2020, 05:45 AM
RE: Shameless mom - by Mall1982 - 09-05-2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Shameless mom - by shafiqmd - 10-05-2020, 03:09 AM
RE: Shameless mom - by kaatre - 10-05-2020, 12:34 PM
RE: Shameless mom - by pvsraju - 10-05-2020, 02:55 PM
RE: Shameless mom - by kaatre - 10-05-2020, 03:44 PM