Poll: Sex story about
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mom
30.77%
4 30.77%
Wife
38.46%
5 38.46%
Aunty
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest Sexy family ladies
Smile 
Hi iam ananth. This is a fantasy story happened within family and outside family
My family consists of three. 
Me, mom and dad. 
My mom name is subha. 
Her age is 48.
She was very religious and conservative lady. Iam not seen her as sexual object, when I joined engineering college after completing intermediate, I came to know most of the things about sexual from my friends. 
Let's describe about her size, she measures 36-34-38.
She was wearing tight blouse and saree whenever going out, now I came to know how many eyes fixed on her assets when she passing them. Mostly these things happened to her because of her big boobs in front which was bulged inside her tight blouse, on the another one is her big buttocks which was shaking when she was walking, iam not noticed these things previously, but now iam also started enjoy her assets. 
She was more religious and conservative, she was not speaking to any men in our surrounding, she felt shy to speak. 
But one fine day, when I was watching TV on Hall, she was in the backyard of our house, which was mostly used for cleaning vessels and washing clothes, iam not having courage to gone there. 
Iam waiting for her, she was calling me, I felt happy in inner mind and gone there, she was sitting on the small stool, the most shocking part is she was uplifting her nighty up to her knee and sitting on the small stool makes her to literally showing her hairy pussy to me, she was unaware of that, I awestruck by this, because for the first time in my life I seen a pussy that too my mom. 
She was still in the same position, asking me to bring water from the nearby well. 
I gone to the well, my mind thinking about what I was seen now, my dick starts raising, I put the bucket in well and bring water to her and pouring over the vessels, she was literally in the same position cleaning vessels, I got some glimpses, she was having bushes of hair over there. 
I asked her anything else, she replied nothing. 
I came back to Hall and stroking my dick, my first time mastrubating thinking of her. 
Another incident of mine with her was, I came from playground and straight away gone to open the door and get inside, the most shocking part is she was in her bra only nothing in her body, she was shouting at me and takes to hide her naked body. 
Iam came outside and thinking about her conservative, she was literally doing or not. 
I came out. She weared all her dress, obsolute silence between us. 
Iam thinking about her activities previously, she was mostly gone to bathroom, which was not attached and situated in the backyard, she takes the towel and gone to bathroom and after bathing she was calling me to bring her new petticoat from the closet which was I usually do without any sexual thinking. 
Is she was sexually excited or not getting the things in bed? My mind asking this question repeatedly. 
I am waiting for the moment to know her intentions. 
She was gone to bathroom and locked the door, she was taking bath, iam watching TV in the Hall. 
Iam waiting for her calling, she was calling my name this time, iam not responding, after few seconds iam responding to her and bring the petticoat to bathroom, she was opened the door slightly, usually I stand behind the door and gave it to her, this time, iam standing near the opening gap, when she opened, I saw her right hand and her right side big melons,with dark areola, she was not seen me, just take the petticoat and shut the door. 
I came to Hall, she was tucked her petticoat over her boobs and walking towards home, she was seeing me and gone to bedroom and closing the door. 
I am waiting for her to come out. 
She was not able to see me. In order to make her ease, I gone outside and return back after some time. 
My dad was working as a driver, mostly out of the town, she was really needs a partner in bed, then my inner mind thinking, why can't be me? 
My heart telling wrong! 
Iam waiting for her to broke her conservative, she was out of her conservative picture, no one having guts to approach her. 

One night, iam not slept, waiting for our parents what they do, after I slept. 
Iam acting like slept, they were speaking for sometime, then there was pin drop silences, but bed creeping sound came, iam waiting for them finish. 
They finished it quickly, lights on, they opened the back door and gone outside, I am waiting for them to come inside, they are seeing me closely and return back to bedroom. 
I came to know her conditions, she was not getting the sex regularly, getting but he finished it quickly. 
She needs a good partner with stamina. 
Is this stimulate her to expose her assets, but why she was exhibit with me, is she wants it to be safe. 

Iam telling this to my friend Karan, he tells me to wait. 
Mostly many of the eyes are seeing her, definitely she will get any dicks, wait for the moment to break her conservative image, then surely she will allow anyone to enter in to her pussy. 
Iam waiting for her, days are running fast, finally my mom got a call from his dad about temple festival in village. 
She was telling this to my dad, he was telling having work on that day. 
Finally he agreed, me and my mom back our luggage, it's summer holidays. 
Mostly all the buses are fully crowded. 
We are waiting at the bus stand, she was wearing purple ?colour saree with matching blouse, she was telling she wants to piss. 
I showed the way to toilet, she was gone to the toilet area and two, three ladies came out, she was speaking with them and all of them gone to nearby dark area and not seeing clearly, they are sit down and pissing, 
For my luck, a bus came from the opposite direction, it's a visual treat to all the men, as they are showing naked ass. 
Immediately they get up and in the mean time bus head lights switched off , it's disappointed us. 
They completed their pissing and came back, I tried to get a seat, but succeed in getting a seat. 
I place the luggage and the bus started it's journey, conductor announce this is nonstop bus, it will stop at destination only, passengers in between village get down. 
He was putting all the tickets and finally came to me,  this seat belongs to me
Me: ok sir no problem ( my mom seeing me, she was tries to get up from the seat, she feels shy) 
Mom: beta, you sit, I will stand
Mebanana me thinking, may be your chastity getting damagedamaged) no problem for me mom. You can sit, I will sit near steps. 
Conductor: madam, I will not do anything
Me: ( you do anything) mom please sit
Mom: ok
( finally she sit, conductor sit next to her, he was speaking with her) 
Conductor: where are you going? 
Mom: ( felt shy, corrects her saree) going to my native
Conductor: is his your son
Mom: yes
Conductor: where is your husband
Mom: he is driver, bound for duty
Conductor: good madam, toughest job, he also like us. 
Not having time to spend with family
Mom: yes sir, he was mostly out of the town
Conductor: ohhhh. ( he was seeing her) 
When the lights gets switched off and the bus going through NH, I saw conductor placed his hands on her lap, she was seeing me first, I came to know I am the only obstacles, so I take two steps back and after a few minutes, I came forward, I seen from back side of seat, he was almost succeed, her saree pallu was slightly moved, her clevage was visible to me, iam seeing in and around most of the people slept,  except some seeing mobile. 
He was uplifting her saree, she was acts like sleeping, her big lap was exposed, she was slightly up her buttocks to ease his undressing, she was now sitting on the seat with naked ass. 
He was now getting her hairy pussy, he unzipped his pants and take her dick outside, he takes her hand and place over his big dick, she was stroking it, with out any noise, he pulled her to his dick, her head was on his lap, she was taking it, when I sit out and see her milky legs exposed. 
She was surely need a men, finally got. 
Whether he gets only oral sex or beyond that.
[+] 6 users Like Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Sexy family ladies - by Ananthincest777 - 31-10-2022, 07:56 PM
RE: Sexy family ladies - by Ananthincest777 - 31-10-2022, 09:06 PM
RE: Sexy family ladies - by Ananthincest777 - 01-11-2022, 08:59 AM
RE: Sexy family ladies - by Saikarthik - 01-11-2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Sexy family ladies - by Ananthincest777 - 01-11-2022, 03:40 PM
RE: Sexy family ladies - by Givemeextra - 01-11-2022, 07:26 PM
RE: Sexy family ladies - by Ananthincest777 - 01-11-2022, 07:29 PM
RE: Sexy family ladies - by Ananthincest777 - 02-11-2022, 12:21 AM
RE: Sexy family ladies - by kamaraju50 - 03-11-2022, 01:27 AM
RE: Sexy family ladies - by Saikarthik - 03-11-2022, 01:55 PM
RE: Sexy family ladies - by Ananthincest777 - 03-11-2022, 08:46 PM