Adultery Fever to Bhabhi - Pain to Suresh
Hi all, this is my first story in English section, please pardon me for mistakes and I am not so good at describing the emotions with beautiful vocabulary like in poetry. My style is to write in colloquial language that we speak every day. Also there will be equal romance, emotions, hard core action as needed. The story is short , if every one likes, I will plan on more such short stories instead of writing one very long story. I need your encouragement in the form of likes, comments. If I don’t see enough response then I may stop the story at any time. Please do understand the amount of time needed to think, write a story
Ok, lets dwell into the story without any more delay

Characters :

Karthik, Kavitha are recently married couple staying in a 2 bed flat.  Karthik has a younger brother Suresh studying engineering and staying in hostel. Kavitha has a younger sister Simran also studying in engineering and staying in hostel. Suresh, Simran study in different colleges. Karthik is working as marketing executive in an MNC with good salary. He is on road most of the time, such is his nature of work.  Kavitha is a house wife , but she teaches under privileged students in a government school for free.

Kavitha is voluptuous and builds enough muscle where needed. After marriage women become little fat and that’s what she is..  Very attractive round face, has innocence written all over her body, she has certain confidence , smile and style about her personality. She prefers to wear traditional dresses as she goes to school

Simran is arrogant modern girl. She has very good body (in stories , who doesn’t have ?) , wears modern dresses, is lazy in studies. But inside such violent personality lies an innocent young girl mentality, looking for love and affection instead of lust and deceit

As you all guessed correctly Suresh is the lead male character. Works hard , tries to help others. Loves his family and has lot of respect for his brother and Bhabhi.

Story :

After seeing Suresh cozily hugging Kavitha in her bed room, Simran gets angry and she runs towards Suresh and slaps him hard !!!  “How dare you touch my sister, don’t you have manners ? I would have killed you if you were not brother of my brother-in-law” , shouts Simran
Suresh gets annoyed with Simran’s behavior and he doesn’t like her giving lectures to him. “You  bi*ch , shut your mouth… first behave yourself before teaching others… look at your dress , are you behaving like a girl ? with such tight shorts and tight shirt what are you doing here ? trying to provoke me ?” , replies back Suresh angrily

Simran is not done yet… “you ba**rd… why you care about my dress.. shut your di*k and close your eyes.. why are you hugging my sister ? don’t you feel ashamed to do such things to your brothers wife ?” , she not only keeps shouting, but keeps coming hard on him so closely , her assets are hitting his chest. He is not going to take it lightly … “Simran baby… I need to teach you a lesson that you wont forget “ , looking at her luscious lips and tempting assets down below, he pulls her closely and starts kissing hard on her lips

My god… what is he upto ? Kavitha goes blank.. cant understand what Suresh is doing to her sister. He is such a nice boy, didn’t imagine he will do all this..

Meanwhile Simran gets stunned by his sudden act. He is kissing the lips so hard and without leaving any gap, he is licking both lips and is trying to insert his tongue  inside her mouth… Simran is clueless.. for sometime she tries to resist and show who is the boss… slowly she starts melting in his deep passionate kisses.. my god.. never ever had a boy kiss me so hard… had few such things with my ex bf, but not at this level

Looking at this drama, Kavitha regroups her senses and realizes what Suresh is doing… she gets angry and slaps him hard.. “Suresh.. leave my sister.. is this the way you handle a unmarried young girl ? don’t you have manners ?”

Don’t you have manners ?

Don’t you have manners ?

Don’t you have manners ?

Don’t you have manners ?

Don’t you have manners ?

Suresh mind goes blank… who doesn’t have manners ? me or Bhabhi ?  he is not hurt because Bhabhi slapped him… he got hurt because she told he doesn’t have manners… Suresh leaves Simran.. with tears rolling down, he starts walking out slowly…as he reaches the main door to leave the house comes Kavitha running behind him and hugs him passionately from behind… Kavitha’s eyes have become red and her eyes are full with tears and her face with lot of sadness and her voice is shaking and body shivering..

“Suresh.. pardon me .. don’t leave me… cant live without you … please … sorry… “ , she is crying like a baby ..

Suresh doesn’t want to turn back and see his Bhabhi…. He knows if he sees her in this state, he will go mad and start fucking her then and there in front of Simran… doesn’t want to create a scene …. So passionate is his love towards her that he is trying to control…

Looking at whats happening , Simran is clueless.. whats her sister  doing ? looks like Suresh has trapped her when her husband is not in town..

Is it true ? who trapped whom ? who doesn’t have manners ? why Bhabhi has become so emotional ? why Suresh is behaving like this ? kissing Simran without her permission and in front of Bhabhi ? why he is controlling the feelings of fucking her Bhabhi then and there ?

To know the answers, we need to go back to what has happened in last 2 days… flash back time … in next episode
సీమ మొడ్డ    అమ్మమ్మ  గుల జిల

I am giving rating to those who click Like button
[+] 5 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Fever to Bhabhi - Pain to Suresh - by opendoor - 25-10-2022, 04:01 PM
RE: Fever to Bhabhi - Pain to Suresh - by Eswar P - 26-10-2022, 03:37 PM
RE: Fever to Bhabhi - Pain to Suresh - by Eswar P - 28-10-2022, 01:09 PM
RE: Fever to Bhabhi - Pain to Suresh - by Aruedu - 02-11-2022, 07:29 PM
RE: Fever to Bhabhi - Pain to Suresh - by Aruedu - 06-11-2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Fever to Bhabhi - Pain to Suresh - by dweepto - 23-11-2022, 01:52 AM
RE: Fever to Bhabhi - Pain to Suresh - by Bigil - 17-12-2022, 08:56 AM
RE: Fever to Bhabhi - Pain to Suresh - by sri7869 - 22-04-2023, 11:40 PM
RE: Fever to Bhabhi - Pain to Suresh - by sri7869 - 03-05-2023, 11:50 AM