Misc. Erotica Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma
Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma

It was a warm evening in a densely populated slum area, in the heart of the city.  Inside a small house, there was a tiny bedroom full of shabby clothes, and on the bed a construction worker who was making love to my naked wife all this while and had just cum inside her and was resting on top of my wife.  As he tried to get off my wife, “my sons?” my wife exclaimed with tears all over her cheeks and held his left hand tight.  “Wait bitch,” the construction worker said and sat next to my wife on bed naked and placing his left hand over my wife’s boobs, and feeling up her boobs, he started calling his friend over the phone.  “Let the boys go,” he said over the phone.  “Yeah, she cooperated really well, man.  You want to have her pussy as well?,” as he said and started grabbing my wife’s pussy, “no, please,” my wife begged, holding his hand which was grabbing her pussy.  “Why bitch? I want my best friend to have you as well,” he said.  “No please… you wanted me to sleep with only you, that was our deal, and that’s why I cooperated with you the way you wanted,” my wife said, holding his left hand which was near her pussy.  “Sorry buddy, you can’t have her,” he said.  “Why?” his friend who was on the phone asked.  “Why? Because that was my deal with her.  Poor bitch, cooperated so nicely with me after accepting my deal, and let me enjoy her pussy like husband,” he said.  “What about her husband?” his friend asked over the phone.  “Her husband? He is right here, he cooperated with me as well and told me to enjoy his wife all I wanted,” he said and started bending down and gave my wife’s left breast a clean suck, while my wife bit her lips and looked at me.  “Alright, I am dropping both their sons in their house,” his friend over the phone said.  “Good,” he said and took his mouth off my wife’s breast and got up from the bed.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma - by novelistcasanova - 30-09-2022, 04:06 PM