Adultery Cheating Wives -First time stories
Heart 
Kavitha becomes an old watchman’s whore!

My name is Kavitha, 28 year married woman. I am very good looking with attractive face, slim, fair, and medium complexioned, my real highlights are my big pendulous breasts and sexy big ass. I was having a normal life till last year. But in the past few months my mind is inclined to cheat on my husband, as I always was having images of sex with other men, married womanizers, strangely all of them much elder to my husband. 

I do not know why? My husband Kumar is 32 years old, is doing a small business in electrical goods. We got married when I was 20-year-old. I have my own income from house rent and investments acquired from my late parents. For some time now my husband sighting some problems in business was virtually running my family with my earnings. Subsequently adding some more reasons, he has taken money from me and pledged even my jewels. I did not suspect any foul play because I found my husband was not interested in any woman (including me his wife) or sex.

Even though we had two children, my sex life has been unsatisfactory I did not make a fuss as thinks were ok. But last few months my hubby comes very late telling me about the pressure & problems in his business. Occasionally I felt alcohol smell from him. I knew he is drinking that too I did not bother (because I too drink once in while) as it was only occasional.

After eight years after our marriage, I came to know about my husband’s mess through a very close relative. It was a shocking news not only to me but also to my in-laws (my aunt and uncle). Actually, my husband is a compulsive gambler, and the drinking was now an added activity due to his losses.
Fortunately for me, my relatives & in-laws are a gem of people and acted with justice. Since I am also their niece and without parents, they found their son was in the wrong. They came to my support & got back my jewels and ensured that financially I am safe and not cheated.

Kumar having lost the support of his parents was pushed to the defensive. Kumar came back apologized and tried to pacify me trying his cry monkey tricks. But now I have now understood him well, I did not even bother to listen or care. We live in the same house, but I don’t let him inside our bedroom. I don’t cook for him. For him my house is just a place to stay. He has become very defensive and timid totally defeated, a dead snake. I was totally aggressive with him as I was financially stable, but what bothered me was my raging hormones and dire sexual needs of my ripe body, with my husband not even allowed near my bedroom I was looking for ways to satisfy my sexual needs with a willing partner.

Last few days whenever I was alone, I watched a few xxx films & read some erotic literature for a change and distraction. But what it did was to make me absolutely horny. Nearly for six months I have not had sex. Even before those six months a few times with my husband was totally frustrating and unsatisfactory for me. I badly needed sex. But how? With my husband, no way & not worth it - thinking about her husband, she thought he had a very average cock, in comparison to what she saw in some XXX films, even the poorly made Indian ones.

So, Kavitha decided: let me make hay while sun shines. About the men to choose she got a strange fantasy," really I wanted to have sex with a low-class man”. She was fascinated by the recent sex story she had read of an old Watchman seducing a young married lady living alone with her son, she had masturbated several times reading that story, she wanted to be like that character “Menaka” the character in the story who gets fucked by the old watchman in a real erotic way- it was simply awesome fantasy for her.

So, Kavitha decided it will not be decent or aristocratic guy. She could even fathom this low level or cabal thinking had into her mind. She told herself let me not fix any standard, as long as the person can give me what I want it is ok. She also decided to be careful keep things secret as that also will be a cheat thrill, also so she did not want her name spoiled for her children sake.

The first person to come into her sight for her cheat sex plan was Varadan, a 58-year-old man engaged in construction activity in the back side side my house. Varadan, who is like a supervisor for workers stays there in a shed, also doing the job of a watchman during the nights.  Once in a while his wife comes from his village, but most of the times he is alone and also on some days when there is no construction work, he used to help me, in fact mutually helpful, as he helps me with some neighborhood shopping, and I also used to give him tea or coffee. 

Well coming to the important aspect for my selection, I have seen his other side; he was a bit of a womanizer. Using his position as supervisor he was regularly having sex with the women workers (most of them married) working with him –honestly this was a tale narrated by my chatty servant maid in a deploring manner because of his dark complexion. At times he even used to look at me greedily with lust. But I ignored thinking that as a common men problem of seeing a busty & shapely married woman

So, I also started observing his activities from my back-room veranda window discreetly as his small one room shed was just opposite, I have clearly seen him using his position as a supervisor, taking well-built married working lady workers in the evening to his shed & at times I have seen the same women coming back and spending time in his one room shed. Most times they seemed happy after their time with him.

Few days back I was shocked to see my older Neighbour aunty Devi, a decent looking 40-year-old married north Indian lady woman - a mother going to his shed secretly (They did not know that I am watching them, it was in the night 10 pm. She came after almost one hour with a huge smile in her face and a sense of satisfaction.

This Guy Varadan was not handsome; bald headed with wrinkled face & dark in complexion, he was not tall, but was a heavy-set man with sturdy big shoulders. I started wondering what this 58-year-old bald, dark guy has got to attract these ladies. Well soon one day I got the answer.

Behind my house, in the construction site there is a ‘well’. This is where our old friend Varadan used to have his bath in the open. From our bathroom smallish window, the ‘well’ and the surrounding area is clearly visible. It was almost few days after I took the decision to look out for a man for my pussy needs. The Construction work on the place had been suspended for few days for some reason and Varadan was alone. So, one morning as I finished taking my bath maybe It was around 11 o clock in the morning. When I was changing my dress, I casually Looked through the bathroom window. Varadan was having his customary morning bath near the well.

Old guy Varadan was facing me and was only attired in his white underwear. Impulsively my eyes went to his thighs. “I saw a big bulge but it was not very clear. Again, my mind for some reasons beyond my control continued secretive watching. After Varadan poured few buckets of water on his body his underwear got totally drenched and stuck to his skin. Then I clearly noticed the outline of a huge cock sleeping between his thighs. I felt my cunt becoming wet & I started rubbing my cunt as i continued watching his well-hung blackish cock”.  This was arousing real interest in me. After few minutes Varadan finished bathing.

Varadan took a towel dried his body and legs, and then he took the towel to his backside to wrap it around his hips. After having a quick look around Varadan holding the towel on one hand he untied the wet underwear lace with the other hand. His underwear fell down and as he slowly wrapped around the towel around his waist.

This whole episode took few seconds time, from the time taken to wrap the towel around his waist and as his underwear fell down slowly, it was like Showtime for me!

I was astonished to see Varadan’s bare cock. It was truly amazing, I had been seen huge cocks in xxx films only, I have experience with only my husband’s cock so far & this was no comparison to my husband’s Lolly pop cock.

Varadan’s cock; one could really call it a pole. It was not erect but still sleeping hanging down the length extending unto almost half of his thighs at least 6” inches long like thick black Fogg deo bottle, it was so thick utterly black in color, in the midst of grey hairs. Along his cock I saw two massive spheres hanging as his balls looked more like black golf balls.

Truly I was out of control. Rather my ultra-eager pussy was twitching. It had a real itch & my pussy was leaking with lust. Yes, now my cunt and my mind sent the same message to my brain I want that bloody black cock.  No logic: let him be an elderly man and hell with any status here. I just wanted Varadan in my bedroom and have that big pole splitting my well married pussy.

oh god as the visualization struck the horny Kavitha as she just collapsed in the bathroom stool thinking about the scenario, this lowly old watchman aggressively tearing her apart with his thick black cock

This was absolutely awesome o god!  Kavitha really felt her dream lust will just happen now...
[+] 9 users Like Kocksman's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Kocksman - 22-09-2022, 12:11 PM
RE: Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Bigil - 17-12-2022, 09:01 AM