Real life Journey of a introvert shy girl
Hello everyone,

I would be starting my story soon. Its my journey over the years from being a introvert reserved shy girl to now a recently married slut housewife. This story would be slow at start because I want people to know my real journey of how I became what I am today. I always wanted to share my story with others because I am sure there are many others like me specially girls in this forum and else where in world who go through the same things as me

I have always been very shy and reserved unable to openly make friends. My only way of being honest  with myself was through reading sex stories on various forums including xossip, xossipy and many others. I used to and still spend hours reading these stories living my world through them. They have taught be alot good, bad & ugly and I truly believe I am what I am today because of the influence of these stories on my life & fantasies.

Slut is a very vaguely defined word for me. For alot of us girls it is connected with shame and guilt. But slowly through of all the men and experiences I had during this journey of mine, I have come to realize it is who m I. And it is what I need to accept in my life. I hope people would understand me.

I dont know if someone is born a slut and you become one. (I would like your honest comments & thoughts on this)

The story would be my journey from when I was in 12th Standard and how I came across these forums and how my life slolwy changed. I would try to be completely honest with my readers and myself writing these stories but since alot of these incidences are 10 years old I might have to add few things to make them hot for my readers.

Lots of Love,
Divyani Gupta
[+] 2 users Like divyanigpta's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Real life Journey of a introvert shy girl - by divyanigpta - 05-09-2022, 09:57 AM