BIG TROUBLE FOR LITTLE KAVYA
Little kavya And BIG Difficulty

DIsclaimer : I Am not Author of This Story i Reed This somewhere and I Like it. oll Credit is Going to Original Other

I just made an interesting discovery. I had an accident at work. Well, someone else had an accident at work, and they had it on me. My secretary spilled a full cup of coffee all over me. I only live fifteen minutes from the office, when it isn't rush hour, so I drove home to change clothes with the idea of being gone a little under an hour altogether. It didn't work out that way.

Before I tell you what happened, it would probably help if I told you a little about my wife and me. We are in our late twenties. I am twenty-eight, my wife, Kavya, is twenty-five.

We both graduated from an Ivy League university three years ago. Both Originally Indian and Green card Holder. I was three years older than most of my classmates because after high school I went into the Army for three years. It helped a little with the expenses, and the experience was good for me. I was not the most mature person that ever graduated from high school.

I got my present position with the firm that employs me, in large part due to contacts made through the fraternity I joined. I am very good at what I do though and I have earned everything that has come my way in the three short years that I have worked here.

Ask anyone that knows my wife to describe her, and the first word any one of them would use is beautiful. She is truly beautiful. She is petite, almost diminutive. She stands only five feet and no inches in her bare feet. She is perfectly formed and extremely sexy. She weighs in at 105, has beautiful deep red hair which is
lustrous and eye catching. She is not one of those women who are impressed by their own beauty. She is the sweetest, kindest, most generous and considerate person that I have ever met.

She is also very smart. She stayed right around a four point grade average all the way through college. She was always a point or two above me, without ever seeming to work at it. On the other hand, I had to work my butt off, and get a lot of help from her, to stay anywhere close to her. If it hadn't been for her I would never have passed English Lit. I am sorry, but when I read something, to me, what it means is what it says. I used to sit in class and listen to all of my classmates and the professor discussing what a writer meant and I would just think, "Where the hell are they getting that from?!"

Nothing has changed. I still take people, and the things that they say, at face value. I suppose that makes me gullible.

Kavya went to work for a large company here in town not long after graduation but she hated it. Now she does consultant work for a much smaller firm. She is making much less money but she is very happy. Money is not a problem for us though. I much prefer that she be happy.

The thing that you are probably wondering about is our sex life, right? I mean, you didn't start reading this little tale to find out how I like my job and what kind of cars we own. Well, the sex is great. Kavya and I started dating in our junior year and I got lucky on that first date, very lucky. She is hot. She loves sex and is very adventurous. One of the things that I love about her is the sexy way that she dresses. She loves wearing revealing clothing as much as I love seeing her in it.

As exciting as our sex life is, nothing can compare to those first few months of white hot excitement and discovery. Kavya was great. She wasn't afraid to tell me what she liked and what she didn't, and she wasn't afraid to try new things.

We have tried, and still play around with a wide variety of little things to spice up our sex life. We have tried and enjoyed bondage. We don't do it a lot, but when you have a lot of free time on a weekend it can be a lot of fun. She gets especially excited when blindfolded and helpless. She says it sets her free. We are not into pain, giving or receiving, so we haven't tried S&M. We have experimented with water sports and while you wouldn't want to do it everyday, it can be pretty exciting every now and then.

The thing that we both enjoy most is female exhibitionism. Because who the hell wants to see a naked man!

We like going out where people aren't likely to know us and Kavya will "accidentally" show off a little too much skin. We both get a charge out of it when some strange man gets a good look up her skirt, or down her top, and she has several outfits that we bought specifically for that purpose.

We have also flashed truckers on the Interstate, but that has led to a couple of close calls so we don't do that anymore. It was fun, but the fun goes away in a hurry when one of those trucks starts drifting into your lane at seventy miles an hour and just misses taking the side of your car out.

We like to go dancing now and then. Kavya is a great dancer. I on the other hand can best be described as "a man on the dance floor
having a fit" while his partner dances to attract the attention of every male within range. I believe it is known as rhythmically challenged.

Kavya has a special selection of panties that she bought just to wear, and show off, when we go dancing. We tried, or rather, she tried, going commando once. We both decided that it is more exciting when she is wearing a sexy pair of panties, mostly because those places are so dark that you need the flash of white silk and lace to be able to see anything. Flesh doesn't stand out as well in a dark club.

Lately though, we have added a new dimension to our sex life. While having sex we fantasized out loud about other men. There are variations. Sometimes we imagined having a threesome with some man or other, either someone we knew or someone we have imagined. These fantasies are fed by stories we read on the internet and a couple of magazines that I subscribe to and we both read.

There is one other thing I should mention. My wife frequently includes an element of sexual servitude in her fantasies. She finds the idea of being sexually subservient to another man, or men, very exciting. I have tried to help her play out those fantasies, but I have to admit that I am more of a lover than a user.

In my work life I am a very dominant, take charge kind of person. That attitude serves me well at work. For some reason though, I am not comfortable assuming that role with Kavya. I am not subservient either. I am just not comfortable ordering my wife around. I do, however, find the idea of another man treating her that way extremely exciting.

That brings me back to the present. I got in the car and drove home from the office to change clothes. Kavya's car was in the garage so I knew that she was home, but I couldn't find her in the house. I stepped out into the backyard and looked for her. There was no one in the back yard.

I started back inside when I heard a loud, obviously sexually charged female moan from the other side of the fence between our yard and the single guy that lives next door.  I stood there for a moment, listening, and soon that sound was repeated, along with my neighbor's strong, firm voice saying, "That's a good slut, suck that cock, baby. Yeah, use that tongue."

As I listened I was well aware of the instant stirring in my pants. The thing that really caught my attention though, was that the moan that I had heard sounded an awful lot like Kavya. While I waited to hear more, things got more interesting when my neighbor said, "Damn Bashir! This bitch can really suck cock! How's her cunt? As great as I promised?"

"Fuck yeah! This bitch has it all! I've always wanted to fuck a hot young Indian. Shit, I'm not going to last very long. Good thing we have all afternoon."

I was stunned, but my cock was harder than I could ever remember it being, at least since those first few months that Kavya and I had spent together.

I walked quietly to the fence and peeked between two of the boards. There was my wife, on her hands and knees with my neighbor's cock in her mouth, and a man that I had never seen before fucking her from behind.
[+] 8 users Like Bhikhumumbai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
BIG TROUBLE FOR LITTLE KAVYA - by Bhikhumumbai - 06-08-2022, 06:09 PM
RE: Little kavya And BIG Difficulty - by Eswar P - 06-08-2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Little kavya And BIG Difficulty - by Eswar P - 08-08-2022, 10:04 AM
RE: BIG TROUBLE FOR LITTLE KAVYA - by Eswar P - 08-08-2022, 04:22 PM
RE: BIG TROUBLE FOR LITTLE KAVYA - by Sincemany - 09-08-2022, 06:18 AM
RE: BIG TROUBLE FOR LITTLE KAVYA - by Eswar P - 09-08-2022, 04:29 PM
RE: BIG TROUBLE FOR LITTLE KAVYA - by abcturbine - 25-08-2022, 05:21 PM
RE: BIG TROUBLE FOR LITTLE KAVYA - by abcturbine - 31-08-2022, 06:13 PM
RE: BIG TROUBLE FOR LITTLE KAVYA - by abcturbine - 01-09-2022, 02:13 PM
RE: BIG TROUBLE FOR LITTLE KAVYA - by batman20 - 01-09-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: BIG TROUBLE FOR LITTLE KAVYA - by abcturbine - 03-09-2022, 06:09 PM