An Innocent Girl
Coming from small town to City has lot of problems like Traffic, cost of living no time but can enjoy the freedom and independence and not much to worry about people being observed and judged. We just transferred to Bangalore.
By the way im SAVITA 18. Dad was a government employee who expired 2 year back and mom Radha got job on compensation basis. Twin younger brother and sister Age 16.
When we reached the Bangalore and the area was not which was not looking comfortable. I can see mosque and people were mostly wearing skull caps and women wearing burqa and seems the area was mostly occupied by Muslims. When mom enquired it with office person who booked the home and came to receive us said the home is very near to office. Even though mom was bit uncomfortable we could not do much as we have booked and it was too late to find a new house.  
Our land lord who was staying in the ground floor came to us and introduced himself as Anwar. Knowing we were new helped us in unloading the luggage. But also helped us in setting the house .He seems to be serious but helped generously. For few days i used to feel irritated when i was disturbed by sound from mosque or from the area was dirty and the people rudenSavitas .
It was my first day in college was excited. May be the noise around the college made little scary. The College was way different from the earlier College. Here crowded students Lot of BikSavita and the way the girls drSavitas. I was wearing chudidar but it was not like i was the only one. I was little shocked to see students smoke which i never saw in my earlier college. And the Girls friendly with guys a lot . I was finding my class and a girl seeing me asked
Pooja- –New admission
SAVITA- YSavita
Pooja- –No One will make you a friend unlSavitas you put an effort but
SAVITA- But what
Pooja- –it is only if you want to make friends with girls but Boys will die to make friends with you.
SAVITA-I don’t think here. Moreover i feel here  girls are modern i feel im little old fashioned
Pooja- You can become a fashionable girl anytime you wish but beauty is something which is natural.
SAVITA- So do you want to believe there no beautiful girls here.
Pooja- Im not saying that but there is something which has in have which is innocent which will guys like.
SAVITA-Im not going love any guys.
Pooja- Should i prSavitaume you are lSavitabian
SAVITA-Means
Pooja wanted to say something but someone came and hit her lightly from back
Rajeev –Hey how much i should call you.
Pooja- Hey didn’t hear you .Meet our new class mate SAVITA.
Rajeev –HI SAVITA.
I looked at Rajeev bit confused.
Pooja- You don’t need my permission to speak with my boyfriend
SAVITA-you have Boy friend
Pooja came near to me and told im not lSavitabian like you as if it is some secret. She said need to go bye

The day went attending classSavita and classSavita went good.

I reached home tiredly by travelling in bus. In small town it is just a five minute walk but here it is 10 MinutSavita Bus journey.

Mom –How was the college
SAVITA- It was good .I mean classSavita are good. Here a teacher seems to be expert then earlier college.
YS- Now you are so expert you are evaluating teachers.
SAVITA- I mean there English is good then the earlier college. But how was your school.
YS- Good but it’s very near.

We had our dinner together and hit the bed but after dinner. I was just recalling the first day in the college and Pooja and i remembered the word lSavitabian and searched in internet and felt so embarrassed and also shy. And decided to tell to Pooja im not lSavitabian the very next day.

Next day the moment i meet Pooja i told

SAVITA- hey Im not lSavitabian
Pooja- Ho you still remember the joke.
SAVITA- It was not joke because im not lSavitabian
Pooja- I know you are not lSavitabian but friends feel if you don’t speak to guys for no reason.
SAVITA- I never said i don’t speak but only i don’t fall in love.
Pooja –that’s the good start from second day.
SAVITA- what
Pooja –I mean class’s can we go now.

The Moment we were going for classed Rajeev appeared in front of us. Rajeev again greeted me
But i didn’t want to look like before so wished him back and that brought smile on Pooja. They both left for canteen as i didn’t want to miss the classSavita.

ClassSavita went smoothly for the rSavitat of the days. It was not awkward like the first day. And after few days things were settled in home and college and quite adjusted to the city.  And every now and then Pooja used to tease for every new guy as my bf which i used to blush and say no to her. I tell her if you force me i will love Rajeev and both laugh as both knew it was a joke. But sometimSavita i was to feel awkward to spend time with two lovers in canteen and outside and used to somehow leave them politely.

One day as we three sat in canteen as it was free time
Pooja- Now you start wearing drSavitas and it is quite predictable what drSavitas you wear tomorrow Same drSavitas and different colours.

Rajeev- Even in traditional drSavitas she looks pretty beautiful.
I blushed when my friend boy friend praised me in front of her for which Pooja hit him playfully.

Rajeev –I just told truth as a matter of fact .But and im only bf for Pooja.
Pooja – Still whatever drSavitas you wear they are lot of guys scanning all the time.

I just glanced in canteen and few guys were scanning which i found to few of my classmatSavita and few seniors for which i was uncomfortable. Now it was almost 15 days of the college i was fully adjusted to the new environment and glancSavita from guys even though i enjoyed the attention but didn’t do anything to encourage them. And there was one particular gang who were much in campus, canteen then in class. Even though it was the group which other students were scared because of their nature but even the gang smoke cigarette and tease girls including me but it was not so bad to complain principal.

One day I saw a new guy with the gang. He was only guy who had dSavitaerved my second look. Even though he was in wrong gang but he was apart from their activatSavita and he never disturbed any girls or any one. I don’t know what happened to me i tried looking for him whenever he was in class or canteen. I think even Pooja noticed it said to me when we were alone
 Pooja – His name is yusuf
SAVITA- even though i understood i still asked who.
Pooja- the One whom you are seeing  
SAVITA- Please don’t hide anything from me as you may not be having any help or information about him from me.
When i didn’t reply she again asked again is liking me do you like him. I just blushed and put my face down.

Pooja –If you like him  there is no need to be feel ashamed or bad. But only if you open up i can help you.
Even though i liked him due to upbringing i could not muster the courage to say i liked him.
Pooja- So you hate him.
SAVITA-i suddenly replied never  said i hate him.
By now Pooja knew my answer.

Pooja- See even many guys tried looking you within a few days of college and even few proposed you.  But i feel Yusuf is not someone who has not much interSavitat in this aspect. When i made a sad face.
Pooja- Earlier his gf left him without any reason so now he doSavitan’t show any significance in having again a girl friend and suffer all again.

SAVITA- Why Is Gf left him
Pooja- I heard girl father didn’t wanted his daughter to be given to a different community so he left the city at the earliSavitat.

SAVITA- I was too sad to reply anything.
Pooja- You don’t need to be feel so sad. But remember you are not lSavitas than any angel .You have many guys around you.
SAVITA- I again felt pain as if i was rejected even without proposing yusuf.
Pooja-I just joked. Really you are not lSavitas than any angel . Yusuf may be heartbroken but he will be back to normal only if you do
SAVITA- What i should do
Pooja- Only if you get his attention
SAVITA- I don’t know what i should do.
Pooja- You speaks as if you did something; remember you didn’t even spoke with him till now.
SAVITA- i nodded in agreement. But i will do whatever you say.
Pooja- Not whatever Just do something to get his attention.
SAVITA- I looked with quSavitation mark.
Pooja- You may be beautiful but you need little bit modern to get his attention .
But mom may not allow
Pooja- You can tomorrow to my home before going to college.
I nodded my head.

When i reached my home i was strSavitased what drSavitas she make me to wear but i believed her and decided to sleep.

Even though i never i had bf i used to do fingering occasionally mostly thinking of film stars. But today when i started fingering a known face came to my mind when i looked deeply i was feeling relived it was Yusuf. And the organism was heaver then the before
[+] 1 user Likes ssrblr2086's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
An Innocent Girl - by ssrblr2086 - 25-06-2022, 10:45 AM
RE: An Innocent Girl - by ssrblr2086 - 25-06-2022, 01:22 PM
An Innocent Girl - by ssrblr2086 - 25-06-2022, 09:05 PM
RE: An Innocent Girl - by ssrblr2086 - 26-06-2022, 10:06 AM
RE: An Innocent Girl - by ssrblr2086 - 26-06-2022, 12:09 PM
RE: An Innocent Girl - by ssrblr2086 - 26-06-2022, 03:47 PM
RE: An Innocent Girl - by ssrblr2086 - 26-06-2022, 03:52 PM
RE: An Innocent Girl - by ssrblr2086 - 26-06-2022, 05:44 PM
RE: An Innocent Girl - by veenabhat - 26-06-2022, 07:03 PM
RE: An Innocent Girl - by ssrblr2086 - 26-06-2022, 10:08 PM
RE: An Innocent Girl - by ssrblr2086 - 28-10-2022, 01:12 AM