Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need your opinion
Hi everyone,

I don't know whether this is the right place to ask this question.  My friend and I work for same company and she has been madly in love with a colleague.  She has moved to US recently for a new assignment and expected to come back in the next 6 months.  Initially everything was okay but of late there has been many disagreements on many things and communication has taken a back seat.   As far as I know the man is not at fault but she wants to leave him when the fact is she doesn't deserve his love and keeps lying to him always.  She has been happily fucking around with many men and still makes him believe that she is a virgin.  For the sake of this woman, he has taken a lot a trouble and sacrificed a lot.  He never talks about his sacrifices but she never understood him in the right perspective.  In fact, its because of his sacrifice she got the US opportunity but she thinks her life has been at stake and  has been sacrificing a lot for still thinking to marry him.  She often makes him feel inferior, thinks just about own her self desires but paints everything as if she is sacrificing everything for him and claims her love is true.

I am astonished at her blatant display of lies in front of me.  I don't want his life to be spoiled by her but  I can't tell him the truth.

What should I do. I am in a fix.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Need your opinion - by madhavilatha - 20-05-2022, 02:43 PM
RE: Need your opinion - by Lustkingalone - 20-05-2022, 03:12 PM
RE: Need your opinion - by madhavilatha - 20-05-2022, 09:37 PM
RE: Need your opinion - by ABCDXYZ - 20-05-2022, 11:22 PM
RE: Need your opinion - by madhavilatha - 21-05-2022, 08:29 AM
RE: Need your opinion - by Rockerz - 23-05-2022, 08:44 AM
RE: Need your opinion - by madhavilatha - 23-05-2022, 12:49 PM
RE: Need your opinion - by Darkfate7 - 25-07-2022, 04:07 PM