Adultery Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat
Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik

I'm Tripthi and this is about my sexual encounter with the husband of my friend who lives in my neighborhood. Kartik and Deepika were living beside me in the next house from last one year or may be bit long and since then Deepika and me were in touch and gradually in last 7-8 months we, me and Deepika were like really good friends and now say from last couple of months or from bit more than a month I am fucking with Deepika’s husband Kartik, obviously Deepika does not know anything about this.

All this started because I was really tired of living alone and I needed something to live. I am not ashamed of saying that I was literally starved of sex and couple of times I thought about committing suicide because of my loneliness but never succeeded in going up to that stage and ended with crying in the night on bed or in bathroom.

My husband has gone to USA on 5 year long project leaving our son and his 70 year grandmother with me to look after and in this lap of five years he can come back just twice a year and that is also depending on his work.

Initially Shailesh (my husband) came back after six months, after completing first phase of his work but since then it is almost 8 months he did not came back because of delay in the completion of second phase and I could see that he will not come may be even in next 6 months because he has to cover up this delay in next phase.

As I mentioned earlier, Deepika is living with me next door with her husband from last one year and since then we are friends and gradually we got closer and closer. Her husband Kartik is a good looking guy with a good built and reserved nature and from the time me and Deepika have started talking about their sex life unknowingly I started lusting over her husband and use to fantasize about Kartik while masturbating.

Gradually Deepika was getting more and more frank with me and did not hesitated to speak anything about their bedroom life. According to her, Kartik was divine lover who usually do not hurry to fuck her and set her body on fire by his tenderness before starting proper fucking and all such information use to set my body on fire which eventually led me to wetness in my fuckhole and further led me to the habit of masturbating regularly in shower.

Gradually my all this fantasizing increased with passing time making me desperate for a real fuck instead of self fisting of a cunt twice or thrice daily and finally one day it touched its peak when suddenly I saw Kartik just in briefs.

I still remember each and every moment of that incident, it was weekday and hardly 7 in the morning and I was in Deepika’s kitchen to get small tomato ketchup pouch from her fridge to pack it in the Tiffin of my son and suddenly Kartik came out of his bedroom in the living room wearing just jocky after taking a shower to ask about his undershirt from Deepika,

without realizing that I am also there and at my end my eyes are glued to his body and he walked almost till the kitchen and as he realized that I am also there he walked back immediately while saying “please yahan aakar… nikal ke dedo (undershirt)” “haan ek minute mein aakar deti hun” Deepika replied,

I smiled while looking at her on their conversation by taking out double meaning of their words and asked her, “kya dene jaa rahi hai?” “Undershirt” she replied, “ok….. mujhe lagga wo(cunt) dene jaa rahi hai” I replied using my wit. Deepika laughed on that and replied “wo to maine kal raat ko hi di hai…..”

for those readers who cannot understand Hindi I can try to explain that whole conversation was actually about giving undershirt to Kartik and when Deepika said that she will give it in minute, I took out naughty meaning of that because in Hindi “Dena and Lena” is used for fucking.

Anyway now if I will explain Kartik then I will say he was perfect for the female like me who is desperate to get a manly treatment. Kartik must be touching 6’ and of nearly my age as Deepika is nearly three years younger than me, His chest is broad and deeply cleaved, and his belly is hard and flat with thick and muscular arms and forearms with same sort of thick muscular thighs,

actually he use to play Tennis regularly and because of his efforts on playground he was having lot of stamina and according to Deepika he use to last for long during sex and most of the time he use to ask her for second time but at Deepika’s end it is always just once as it is enough for her.

Nature wise Kartik was reserved and gentle in talking; I use to meet him mostly on weekends as he is always gone by 8 and comes back around 8 and use to address me Bhabhi though on the other end Deepika use to address me Didi and at my end I use to address him Bhaiya.

Anyway that day after having eyeful of man’s naked body (almost naked) I masturbated thrice in the whole day, once while having shower and recalling Kartik’s body, especially his muscular thighs and his main portion which lies between them,

though it was covered at that time but even then I could make out the bulge and assume that he must be having a real big penis and heavy ball which will take long to get fully erect and will last for really long while making inward and outward movement inside my fuckhole.

After this particular incident things were getting really weird for me and soon once again I landed on bed on my stomach just before leaving house to get back my child, and fisted my cunt slowly after putting my hand in my panty and murmured “please fuck me Kartik… fuck me…..yes fuck me hard” and finally I cummed after couple of brutal fists into my fuckhole while fantasizing Kartik fucking me from behind.

[+] 5 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Tripti Bhabhi TRAPPING her neighbour Deepika's husband Karthik --- pokhat - by ddey333 - 23-03-2022, 02:29 PM