Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
[Image: 661341e4efc6f8901a1231a9bbc87251.jpg]

Introduction:
---------------
Ankita is my colleague. She is 28 years old. My name is Varun (26 years old) and I recently joined a fast growing company in Bangalore.  Ankita is a senior marketing manager and I work as the operational resource. Because ours is a small company we were able to grow fast in our careers. Our Director, Rohit, wanted to send us both on a Business trip to get more clients for our business. 

Ankita is very beautiful. She is very intelligent but has a fiery temper. She gets angry at every small thing. She is very hard working and works all the time. Even though she is 2 years older to me maturity wise I am older to her. I also worry a lot about her because sometimes, she skips lunch and even dinner to keep working and I have to remind her to eat food and to take care of herself. All of us at work are focused on work so we never really got a chance to admire her beauty or discuss about her. If this was a big company she would have been the centre of mischievous gossips. Beautiful face. Coconut shaped breasts. Kim Kardashian's Ass. She was blessed in every way. 

The events I am about to narrate to you, my readers, happened during a business trip to Mumbai last month. Two of our biggest clients had deals with foreign companies. My boss wanted us to talk to them and convince them to switch 100% to our company. This was a big deal and we both were nervous about this huge responsibility.
[+] 8 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA - by sominoru - 20-03-2022, 09:08 AM