Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Author’s Note** - Purvi is a young busty Tamil girl hailing from a small village who has been accepted into a local college. Ragging is a norm, as she slowly finds out from her student hostel mate, Nila, another local village girl. The plot thickens when Nila informs her that she has been selected next for ragging by a bunch of well politically connected boys.  

This story is a dark fantasy and does not relate to anybody dead or alive. As the story progresses, I will incorporate heavy fondling and groping, abuse, exhibition, humiliation, old/young, group sex, insertion, water sports, piercing, anal and double penetration.  

If you feel that this story eventually gets too dark for you, I would suggest you stop reading from the point you feel uncomfortable. I am writing this strictly from my imagination and not inspired by any real-life cases/experiences.  

Main Introductory Characters :  

Purvi – The main protagonist of this story. A young Tamilan dusky beauty, blessed with a big bust and a slim body. She finds herself trapped and abused by the three main antagonists of the story 

Nila (Doggie) - Purvi’s housemate. A senior to Purvi, Nila is sent by the antagonists to inform Purvi that it is her turn to be ragged by them. Nila’s past experience will slowly unfold as the story progresses as well.  

Viraj – The main antagonist. A spoilt brat, his father being the local political party leader makes him untouchable in college and the local town. He is the leader of the gang that tortures and abuses other students, in the name of ragging, for their own pleasure.  

Ravi – Viraj's best friend and confidant. Ravi’s father is another high-ranking officer in the local political party. Having grown up with Viraj, the two are the best of friends. Ravi follow’s every instruction given by Viraj, no questions asked. 

Ganesh (Gunda) - The third member of the gang. Given the nickname “Gunda” for being overweight, Ganesh is the son of a local gangster. Of all three, he is the most abusive, taking pleasure on the pain and torture of his student victims.  

Secondary Characters : 

Prof. Ananda Bakshi - A college professor with a liking for young girls. He was a father figure to Purvi, being her mentor and teacher. Prof.Bakshi took part in Purvi's first task.

Halim (Dadaji) - An ex military man. Halim had set his dark past behind him, starting a new life running a mart in Purvi's flat. Halim would be a part of Purvi's second task.

**More characters will be introduced as the story progresses. Stay tuned for Chapter 1.**
[+] 8 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
| Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 01-03-2022, 02:16 PM