Misc. Erotica Journey towards National award
Disclaimer: the characters are purely fictional , having this idea for very long time taught of writing a short story on this.

Context: 
    Protoganist : jyothika well known actress in south. She always feel that she doesnt have national award for her performance.

Chapter I challenge 

Jyothika is mother of two and still doing movies as lead character.
One fine morning during breakfast family members were discussing on the latest national award winners , jyothika's father in law mentioned it will took lot of dedication and effort and also story is important to get national award not all actors can get it and offcourse if you do overacting there is no chance of getting award and started laughing on seeing jyothika. As jyothika is known for her over acting. Jyothika took it seriously and replied i will get national award next year otherwise ill quit my acting career , on hearing that her fil again laughed and said even with director bala script you cant get national award.

On hearing those comments she becomes furious and challenged his fil and left the dining table.

Meeting with bala:

She directly went to bala's house in theni and explained all the things happened and requested him to make a movie that can bag her national award.

Bala replied i have a story that will surely brings national award but im not sure whether u can pull it off.

Jyothika replied i will go to any extent for that just say a one liner i will make sure it will be produced under our banner.

As many of them know bala is know for his raw film making skills and his anger. He said this story is about the house wife who becomes biggest prostitute , i want some one with slutry face cut like priya mani she already bagged national award on acting in a bang scene . See your face is like a childish one u wont be look like prostitute in any angle.

Jyothika is impressed with a one liner and want yo do this film at any cost.please sir cast me ill do one step higher than what you are expecting.

Bala mentioned that as you know how i make movies because im going to take movie on sex workers i will shoot real sex scenes which you wont be able to do because of your conservative background.

Jyothika stunned on hearing sex scene shoot but she want to get that national award at any cost because her fil touched her ego.

Jyothika replied i will do.

He said even if you agree for that that body language and expression has be there.

Sir give me a month i will do my background work and come then u can decide on that.

Bala suggested u need to observe the real sex workers and come back after a month we can have a screen test then we will decide.

Jyothika travel back to chennai and taught of what are all the things bala said.

She reached her home and informed all that she is going to abroad for an acting workshop for doing a role in bala's movie 

She taught of taking a house near red light area and do the observation.

She doesn't want to say about the role to any one in the house.

In the mean time bala send an image of an sex worker and ask her to be look similar to her.
[+] 4 users Like Mgrandsivaji's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Journey towards National award - by Mgrandsivaji - 25-02-2022, 04:41 PM
RE: Journey towards National award - by Sambox69 - 13-05-2022, 09:24 AM
RE: Journey towards National award - by Maxpayne - 01-06-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: Journey towards National award - by sam023 - 23-10-2023, 01:06 PM
RE: Journey towards National award - by daulyvdz - 30-10-2023, 10:53 AM
RE: Journey towards National award - by Kalyan143 - 23-12-2023, 11:10 PM
RE: Journey towards National award - by sri7869 - 03-01-2024, 05:57 PM
RE: Journey towards National award - by sam023 - 13-01-2024, 12:00 AM