Fantasy (Finished Ch.3) Dadi's Little Slut - **Old/Young, Forced, Exhibition, Humiliation**
**Author's Note** - Follow the adventures of Shanti as her body gets explored by her family members and strangers. 

The story includes heavy fondling and groping , exhibition , humiliation , old/young , group sex , insertion , anal and double penetration. This story is strictly fantasy and does not relate to anybody dead or alive . 

If you feel that this story eventually gets too dark for you, I would suggest for you to stop reading from the point you feel uncomfortable. I am writing this strictly from my imagination and not inspired by any real life cases/experiences. 

Chapter 1 - Santosh Dadi.

**Part 1.** 

The bell rang loudly as I started to stuff my books back into my bag. Looking at the sky, the clouds were starting to darken, little bolts of lightning in the distance. I flung the bag over my shoulder and exited the classroom, quickly making my way to the gates, hoping to miss the heavy downpour that’s coming. 

“Shanti!!Shanti!!”, I heard a voice shouting my name. I turned around and saw Manisha running towards me. 

“Heyyyyy …”, I shouted back at her, waving with a smile on my face, watching my friend running towards me. 

“Want to go over to Rahul’s house to chill?”, she asked me excitedly, referring to her newly formed relationship with our classmate. 

“Chill? ... with both of you?”, I laughed, “Don’t the two if you want some…well…private time?”, I asked her, snickering to myself. 

“Hey, come on.”, Manisha looks shyly down at her feet. She was indeed beautiful, with light brown skin, well rounded features and a sweet smile. A stark contrast with my darker skin and sharper features. My bigger breasts and ass were more appealing though, and I was proud of my assets. “It’s not like that… his parents are at home anyway.”, she laughed it off. 

“I don’t want to come in between you guys. Might get a little awkward then.”, I held her hand. “Go have fun.”, giving her a little wink. “I got to get home before it starts pouring anyway.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow then.”, she replied, waving as she walked away. I could see Rahul waiting for her at the guard house, casually giving me a wave as Manisha walked towards him. I smiled and waved back, turning back around. I picked up my pace as I heard lighting coming from the dark skies. 

I felt a drop of water land on my head. Shit. I’m not going to make it, I thought to myself. I looked up at the sky as it started to rain hard. Lifting my bag over my head, I started to run. Hold on, Jothi Nani’s house was nearby, probably I could wait there until the rain subsides. I kept running until I reached their front porch, panting hard. I swung my bag down to the floor, trying to catch my breath. 

Jothi Nani was my grandfather’s sister, married to Santosh Dadi. As my grandparents had passed away early, we used to spend a lot of time in Jothi Nani’s house as they did not have children of their own. Both Nani and Dadi always looked at me as their own granddaughter, showering me with gifts and expensive jewellery.  They loved me and my younger brother very much, always calling us over for lunch on weekends to spend time with us before we eventually get married and leave out village.. 

I knocked on the door and waited, shivering. My clothes clinging onto my wet body. 

“Who’s there?”, a soft voice asked from behind the door.

“It’s me Nani… Shanti.” 

The door flung open. “Mol, what are you doing here?!”, Jothi Nani stood there looking at me dripping from head to toe. Nani looked like the sweetest old Indian lady you would ever meet, ever ready to feed and take care of you. She should be in her late 60’s by now, I could not remember her exact age. She had married Santosh Dadi at the very young age of 19, who was 6 years elder. 

“Sorry Nani, it just started to rain. Can I wait here until it stops.”, I replied her, my teeth shattering a little. I picked up my bag as she moved aside to rush me into the house. 

“My poor baby…come in Mol,” she said, immediately taking the bag off my shoulder and putting it beside the entrance, closing the door behind her. “Quickly, go and take a bath before you get sick.”, she started to wipe off the water off my face with her mundhani. I quickly rushed into the living room making my way to the guest bathroom. 

The layout of the little one-story house started with the hall making its way into the living room and the kitchen at the back. Along the left and right side of the living room, there were 3 small rooms, the master room belonging to Dadi and Nani, one guest room and another empty room they use for storage. There was a smaller attached bathroom in the guest room. 

I walked past Santosh Dadi sitting at the dining table in the living room, drinking his tea and watching an old black and white Tamil serial on their television. 

“Hi Dadi”, I waved at him as I made my way into the guest room with Nani following me closely. 

“Mol?”, his eyes lifted up from the mug, looking at me walk by, leaving little puddles of water on the floor. I could hear the rain lessening as the night grew closer. Dadi was a heavily balding skinny man with a little tummy, his winkled and rough hands a result of the hard labour he endured over the years. He looked tired and fragile, enjoying his quiet retirement. He wasn’t a good-looking man, but he had always treated Nani well, and is a respected man in the community and within the family. 

“She got wet in the rain. Let her have her shower.”, Nani said, without looking at him, pushing me into the room. “Leave your wet clothes on the floor Mol, I’ll put them out to dry.”, she continued, taking a towel from the cupboard. Nani left the towel on the bed and left the room, closing the door behind her. 

I untied my hair and slowly proceeded to remove my clothes, leaving them in a neat pile on the floor. Outside, I could hear Nani on the phone, talking to my mum, informing her that I was here taking shelter from the rain. 

I stood in front of the big mirror above the dresser, staring at my body. Two firm perky C- cup tits stood out of my chest with dark chocolate brown areolas, my hard nipples sticking out from cold. They looked like Hershey’s Kisses, I thought to myself. My flat tummy was glistening under the light from rain water. I watched as drop of rain water glided down towards my shaved pubic area. Two puffy dark pussy lips were stuck together, a small hood in between them hiding my clitoris. The inner lips were sticking out a little bit behind the hooded clit from between the juicy puffs. 

I let my middle finger slide down, gently touching the clit, teasing myself. It’s been so long since I masturbated. I felt a little bit of sticky liquid on my labia skin. Ok. I’m definitely going to play with myself once I get home before I sleep tonight. I removed my hand, realising that Nani could walk in anytime to take my wet clothes. 

I tied my hair into a ponytail, quickly grabbing the towel from the bed and went into the bathroom.

**End of Part 1.** 
[+] 3 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
(Finished Ch.3) Dadi's Little Slut - **Old/Young, Forced, Exhibition, Humiliation** - by B1ryani - 21-01-2022, 08:13 AM