Adultery Young Bride Blossomed by the Bull Ravi: Secrete Journey of my wife
I am Amit, 34 years of age. My wife Archana is 30 years of age. We have been married for the last 8 & half years. 

I was 26 and she was 21 & haf when we got married. Our families have known each other for a long time. She was fair & one of the beautiful girls in our known circle. Though she was skinny those days but still her beauty overcomes her body structure. 

I liked her since I was a kid but it was one-sided, later I got a good job and studied well and was known as a settled guy. Compared with her I have dark complexion and not that good looking but since our families are known someone started our marriage discussion and went through. 

Archana didnt want to marry as she wanted to continue her study and follow her dream in the fashion industry, but since we are from a middle class family and Archana was eyed by many, her parents pushed her for the marriage. She tried speaking with me but I was really happy and asked the reason. She gave the reason that she wanted to make her career but I think it was like I may not be a good match was a talk in her friend circle. I asked her in detail then she said she wants to continue her studies and cant marry before that. To her surprise I agreed that she can continue her study, but she said she can't study at my home, so we agreed to let her stay with her parents till she completes master. She was left with no reason and we got married.   

There was a huge resistance from my & her family but I convinced them. FInally she went to her parents' place for the masters. During our marriage preparations and all the rituals she missed the deadline for the admission and was in trouble. She was quite angry and blamed me, she didnt want to marry & i could have saved her by saying NO. 

Her parents felt guilty about how they will face us because we showed a big heart and agreed for her studies and now her year will go to waste. Her brother was known to some guy who had connections in the college trustees office. 

His name was Ravi- He was into the meat business and into local political activities & was staying in the same locality. He was around 35-36 years of age at that time. Since Ravi and my wife's brother were known through common contact, her brother approached Ravi and asked his help. Ravi agreed reluctantly as he was a bit of a superiority complex kind of a guy. So during these meetings with the trustee, documentation, and donations my wife met Ravi and then the story started and how it developed is quite an interesting part. 

So how did it develop, details of Ravi, how she grew as a woman from girl, for how long they were in relations and how I came to know and what's their relation now? I will explain when you are available for interactive discussion. 
[+] 13 users Like amitdivyas940's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Young Bride Blossomed by the Bull Ravi: Secrete Journey of my wife - by amitdivyas940 - 26-10-2021, 06:56 PM
RE: Let us just enjoy the story... - by Roberto - 28-11-2021, 07:47 PM
RE: Let us just enjoy the story... - by Thor - 28-11-2021, 09:44 PM