Misc. Erotica Any author willing to collaborate with me for my ideas
Question 
Hello All,

I discovered ISS. literotica and xossip when I was 16 years and I have been a huge fan. Some of my favorite stories are 'Who watches the watchman' by aurelius, New car by Bdrew86, Maid's Husband by rupanita etc.

Later I too started writing stories in literotica and have many stories in 4 star categories(previously they were in HOT before this site upgrade)

Stories of sweetdreamssss

I will reproduce them when I get time. I also wish to continue my stories but I have too much work at office and home . I also have many ideas. If any author wants to collaborate me, please send a PM or email.

Just few ground rules

- Only email communication will be allowed. No phone,whatsapp etc.
- I'm not interested in meeting or sex chat. Please keep it work only.
- I might be erratic in checking emails as I do this secretly from my hubby,so I need patience.
- If you deviate too much,then publish as an alternate story

I'm happy to see that the construction guys, watchman stories have been continued. I too have a wish list of stories that need a kick start which I will let u know.

So,hit the PM or send an email if you are interested.
[+] 3 users Like madiha.agarwal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Any author willing to collaborate with me for my ideas - by madiha.agarwal - 08-08-2021, 11:00 AM