Misc. Erotica PEEPING MY OWN WIFE by Tumi_je_amar
Peeping my own wife –

My wife was taking bath for long. I was waiting with white wine for her. But god knows what the ladies are doing in the bathroom they take so much time. I was feeling restless.
It was in the year 1997. We were living in a very much rural area. The name of the place is Patakhera. In the Nagpur to New Delhi rail route near Bhoopal there is a small station named Ghoradungry. Our Pathakhera is about 40 km away from that station. I am Swapan, about 29 years old at that time. My wife is Niharika who was about 24 years old sexy doll at that time. We were married for about a year and at that time we did not have any kids. She had a fair complexion and 34-30-36 figure. Which I use to call “Owners pride Neighbours envy.”

I was working as Maintenance Engineer in the CCL and was staying in the office quarter. Our house was at one secluded end of the colony. All the houses were single storied with small garden in front and kitchen garden at the back yard. There were few mid size trees including one 6 feet high orange tree in the backyard.

The next house of ours was occupied by another young couple. Obviously the man whose name was Sandip Singh was my collegue. His wife was Taruneet Kaur, another beauty bomb. Some one month ago in one evening I looked out of my window and saw Taruneet undressing. She had left her curtains open and was taking her clothes off right there in their living room with all the lights on. For all I knew she was begging for attention and I was happy to give it to her. Since her room was directly across the road I could see her clearly.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
PEEPING MY OWN WIFE by Tumi_je_amar - by ddey333 - 31-07-2021, 12:52 PM