Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
story telling

story

It was half past ten when Shashank knocked on the door of his favorite 'Taste Snacks Center'. He knew it was time for the center to close. He had entered, hoping to get a parcel. For the past six months, he has been a regular customer of the snack center. He had tried all the dishes from the tea and Maggi to the Pavbhaji and Biryani.

Shashank, who probably didn't go to a hotel for the second time, was definitely coming to the 'Taste Snacks Center' at least two or three times a week. Arriving around 8:30 pm, each time discussing a dish on the menu with the owner of the center, filling his stomach and going home to work, was almost his scheduled event. After working all day and talking to the owner of the center - Shilpa Vahini - at night, he felt very fresh. Shilpa Vahini's appearance, behavior, speech, everything used to give her a lot of energy. The two of them talked for a while and even if it was only for a few minutes, Shashank wanted it.

Shilpa's daughter-in-law was supposed to be the same age as Shashank. Although everyone called her 'Vahini', no one knew anything about her newbie or family. She would stay somewhere near the snack center and would be there from seven in the morning until half past ten at night. He had arranged a small mattress on the kitchen floor to rest in the afternoon. At present, Shilpa Vahini is single, Shashank had understood from a few chats. Shashank had always been obsessed with his shadow color, attractive build, graceful walking, eloquent speech.

Once he got information about Shilpa Vahini's family, he had been thinking of proposing to her for a long time. But he still did not have the courage to raise the issue with them. His tongue and stomach were satisfied by eating his daughter-in-law's hand, and his mind was also satisfied by removing his memories at night. For the past six months, Shilpa had been tormented night and day by the figure of her daughter-in-law.

Shashank was aroused by the recollection of night dreams and fantasies about Vahini. His chest throbbed as he walked over to the counter. Today, Shilpa Vahini looked a little more tired than usual, but as soon as she saw Shashank, she got up from her chair as usual, smiling and welcoming him with a charming blink of her eyelids. She had a light purple shade of lipstick on her lips today. Shashank liked Shilpa Vahini's choice more than the girls who use pink or chocolate lipstick everyday. Working on both the counter and the kitchen, he wore a kitchen apron and a ponytail. In a black sleeveless blouse and saree, her proportionate body still looked attractive. According to Shashank, Shilpa Vahini's choice of clothes was huge. At the Snacks Center, she was seen in a sari and a Punjabi dress, but even in simple clothes, she looked confident and graceful. Shashank loved to wear his sleeveless blouse. He especially liked to look at their open bars through sleeveless blouses.

Even now, looking at his shadowy fleshy rods, he could feel the expected movement in his pants. But, as usual, he suppressed his true thoughts and started talking to them on another subject.

"Your workload has increased a lot these days, Vahini. You look a little tired. In fact, I think you should take a few days off."

Taking a deep breath at his suggestion, Shilpa Vahini sat down and said, "I'm really tired, but I can't even think of a holiday. There's so much work to do. Look at today, it was such a bad day today ..."

"Why, what happened today?" Shashank asked really worried.

"Ask what happened. The lady who came to clean in the morning kicked me today, then after cleaning the center, I started doing everything myself. In the afternoon, the people of the corporation came and inquired about something. Then the scoundrels started laughing ...! " Shilpa Vahini was talking irritably.

Words like scoundrel, tenant, etc. were common in his speech. At first it seemed strange for Shashank to hear the words of a woman, but now he was used to it. On the contrary, he suspected that Shilpa Vahini might swear more filthily than this, using a few polite words in front of him.

"Sometimes it happens. Don't get too upset ..." he explained to them.

"Hey listen, there's a lot more going on later in the day. I have a girl to help me in the kitchen, isn't she, Anita, she also had to go early today. She left before the evening gi-hike started. I wanted to go inside and make it, bring it out and grow it, take bills ... I had to decide what to do and what not to do, "Shilpa Vahini was saying.

"The solution is to have a daughter-in-law," said Shashank, smiling. "Since when am I ready to work for you? When you say so, I quit my job here. I will do whatever you say. I don't know anything about cooking, except tea. Yes, but if you are going to teach, I will take it by learning ... "
More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information
Send feedback
Side panels
History
Saved
Contribute
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:34 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:37 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:39 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:40 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:41 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:42 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:44 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 26-07-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: story telling - by neerathemall - 04-03-2024, 12:15 PM