Adultery Thickness Mattered; Even To The Housewife
THIS IS COPIED STORY THANKS TO WRITER

My name is Gauri and I am 25. My husband, Sudhir (29), and I live in a modest three bedroom house in a middle class neighborhood in Hyderabad. We have been married seven years and have two girls, Mina (3) and Anna (5). Sudhir is a line supervisor for the telephone company. His normal work hours are 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. and he is usually home about three. I work at home for an insurance company 4-5 hours per day.

Ever since the children have been able to walk and enjoy playing outdoors, I have taken them, almost every day, to Sunita's house. Sunita is my best friend from high school and we ended up living a block and a half from each other. Sunita has two girls also and their ages are almost the Sudhire as mine. Her husband was killed in an auto accident over eighteen months ago, but he left a good insurance policy so that Sunita could, if she is thrifty, get along without working.

Our normal routine is for me to take the kids to her house about ten. Weather permitting we pack a lunch and walk to a nearby park. Shortly after lunch we return to one of our houses, usually Sunita's, and put the kids down for a nap. During nap time one of us stays with the kids while other runs errands when needed. After the naps we let the kids play for a while, sometimes returning to the park, and then I return home with my kids by three in the afternoon. If we aren't at the house when Sudhir comes home, he comes to Sunita's or the park and gets us.

The embryo to my problem was set in place about eight months ago. Sunita decided to sublet her house to supplement her income. She rented out one bedroom and bath to a middle-aged (38) Dark, South Indian man who works as a Hotel Manager. He works from 4 p.m. until 2 a.m. and usually comes home about 3 a.m. He sleeps until around 10 a.m. and on work days he showers, dresses, and leaves for work about 2 p.m.

I had met Mathur, her roomer, and would see him from time-to-time as he was leaving for work. He seemed to be very nice. Anyway, about six months ago, I had to enroll Anna for kindergarten and were late getting to Sunita's that morning. I had let Sunita know the night before.

Sunita was acting strangely and seemed to be in a cloud. She was anxious to get to the park. Once at the park, she just sat with a sort of silly grin on her face. I didn't know whether to talk to her or just pretend that I didn't notice anything. After a while I couldn't stand it any more and said, "Sunita, Kiya hua tumko? You're acting strange."

She looked at me with a big smile and said, "Gauri, I thought you would never ask and what I'm going to tell you stays between us. OK?"

I affirmed that I would keep a secret and she continued. "It's funny that you asked what had gotten in to me because that's exactly what it's all about."

I looked at her questioningly. Her reply didn't make any sense. Then she went on in a twitter, "Mathur got into me this morning. Gauri, it was pure heaven. I haven't been with a man since my husband's death, and I can tell you this was worth waiting for. He's very well endowed and he knows how to use it."

Sunita then revealed the whole story. She and Mathur had been innocently playing around for several weeks. A few days ago she passed Mathur's room and the door was not fully shut. She saw him dropping his towel as he prepared to dress after a shower and she saw his cock. She said it was enormous. (As it turns out, he is hung with eleven inches of meat.). Anyway, she couldn't get her mind off of what she had seen. The next few days she shied away from the playful games.

This morning, they had started to mess around again. He was holding her from behind and she backed up into his semi-erect cock. She couldn't pass off the feeling she had and turning around she told Mathur that she had seen him dressing. He was a little embarrassed and said he would be sure to keep the door shut. They sat down and talked a little. Then she said she didn't know what made her do it, but she asked Mathur if she could see it up close. Mathur was reluctant saying he didn't think it was the right thing to do.

She persisted and he relented and unzipped his trousers. He then pulled his semi-erect cock out for her to see. She just couldn't resist it and she reached over and gently stroked it. Then she began to gently stroke it. She said she didn't know why she did this but she seemed to be mesmerized by the largest cock that she had ever seen. Without a word between them, and knowing I would be late, she let him lead her to his bedroom.

I don't have to say what happened next. Simply stated, Sunita enjoyed one of the best fucks she had ever had. I asked her if she was going to do it again and she didn't hesitate to say she definitely would.

She leaned over, took my hand and said, "Oh Gauri, you have no idea what it is like to have a monster cock completely filling your pussy. Until you have had the experience, you just can't imagine what it is like to be so completely fucked."

Over the next few weeks I could see Sunita blossom again into a completely fulfilled and happy woman. I know she was sleeping with him some nights and was also enjoying some early morning encounters, because she would call and bring the kids to my house before time to go to the park on some mornings. I was very happy for her and was very relieved to learn she was on the pill again.

My happiness for Sunita prompted me to let Sudhir in on what was happening. Sudhir was amazed and couldn't get over Sunita being with a black man. He even joked that this man must be delivering quite a package for Sunita. I told him that it was not funny and to stop being so crude. He then asked if I had met him and I told him that I had, on a couple of occasions, and that from what I could see, he seemed to be very nice.

Sudhir quipped back, "How big, I mean how nice is he?"

I slugged him on the shoulder and told him he was awful.

Our routines stayed pretty much the Sudhire for several weeks. We used to drink liquour occasionally. One day, by the time we returned from the park, it had become very hot outside. After lunch and the children were put down, Sunita made some vodka . We both had several and were becoming giddy; when Mathur came into the kitchen before going to work.

She called him over to her and whispered something in his ear with a giggle. Then she said in a tipsy voice, "Gauri, I don't think you believed me when I told you about Mathur. Would you like to see for yourself what he has?"

Feeling light headed, and not giving it a thought, I just giggled, "Sure, Why not?"

Mathur looked at me and asked if I was sure. I told him to go ahead. He then unzipped his pants and pulled out the biggest cock I had ever seen. I was taking a sip of my gimlet and I almost swallowed the glass.

Sunita asked if I would like to touch it.

Although I was feeling a small buzz from the drinks, I knew that things were starting to head in the wrong direction and that I should leave and come back for the children after their naps. But I couldn't take my eyes off of that mammoth piece of manhood. I protested and made a feeble excuse, but I didn't move or take my eyes off his cock.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Thickness Mattered; Even To The Housewife - by hhhotboy2000 - 22-07-2021, 09:49 PM