Misc. Erotica BOLDNESS ALWAYS PAY
It was sunday. Last night I had night shift so after coming back home at 6.30 in morning I straightway went to sleep. When i got up , it was around 9.30. After completing daily chores I came to kitchen but my wife Anu was not there. I looked around but she was also not in bedrooms or drawing room. I looked out of window of drawing room. Anu was buying vegetables from a thela waala (;hand cart ) . That was normal but what was not normal that she was standing beside llorrywala about at a  distance of a feet from him . In about five minutes that lorry wala caress her hips three time and on third occasion I saw him squeezing it tightly. 

We were leaving in a housing society of a big industry. There was about 24 feet wide road between two rows of houses. Ours was 3 bedroom house with drawing cum leaving room , two bathrooms and some open space for washing and gardening. 

She was not alone there. There were two other woman buying vegetables from the same vendor but both were standing other side of the lorry. Anu did not even try to push his hand away from her hips. She certainly was knowing him very well and she certainly was liking his action . I wondered whether she fucks with him !  I was also knew him. 

He was Debu ( Devendra ) , a young man of late 20’s , may be of 27 yrs of age. He was having a good , strong looking features . Debu was of dark colour where as my wife was very fair. As i saw them standing side by side Anu was certainly at least 2 inch taller than him. 

My wife at the age of 43-44 was still maintaing a slim trim figure. She was looking like a lady of 27-28 years of age only. She was not beautiful but had a very attractive figure and features. I married her when she was just 19. During last 24 years she gave me a son , one month before our first marriage anniversary and after three years she gave birth of a daughter. Son has completed his engineering degree and was working in a MNC in a big city. He married to a girl whom he loved from his school age. My son was handsome but his wife was really beautiful . She also did engineering and she joined same company where her husband was working but three years after my son joined there. Three years of their marriage has elapsed but so far they were issueless. 

My daughter was in 3rd year of MBBS at a reputed medical,college. Thanks to my wife , both our children were very good in studies. Anu got married with me at her age of 19 while I was only 23. She did not stop study. She completed her gradution from local college. She did post graduation in english through correspondence course . After post graduation she joined same college from where she has done graduation . Now she was HOD of enlish language. Till her post graduation I was only matric pass but immediately after she joined college I also got enrolled for graduation course off course through correspondence. In next seven years I did post graduation in Hindi. This helped in promotion a lot. Now, my wife or children were not at all shy of introducing me  to their friends. 

And this lorrywala, Debu at least 15 years younger to her was caressing and pinching her hips in broad daylight in the open. I felt like going out and beat  that bastard badly but as my wife did not object even for name sake  I controlled my actions . I watched a matured lady, a head of department in a college enjoying touch of that young man. . 

I could not stand the scene so I moved away. I came to kitchen and to washing area in open, And I remained speechless like a statue. 

On the other side of partition wall , hardly of 3 ft height another matured lady may be of 60 yrs of age was bathing in the open. She was topless and from a distance of about 12-13 feet I could see her big sized boobs , much bigger than that of my wife . She stopped putting water on her body and pulled nada of petticoat. It fell down and I could see heavy buttocks , big like I never seen before. My wife Anu was hardly of 55  kgs weight that time but that lady must have been over 70 kgs. 

She rubbed her thighs and pubic area and soaped it. After a few minutes of rubbing she put few mugs of water on thighs, waist and cunt area. She then started wiping her body with a towel and while doing so she turned and faced me. But our eyes could not make any eye contact. She  was not looking at me. 

After few minutes she took dry petticoat from a hip of clothes and started wearing it. And sound came from my mouth. 

“Aunty you are very beautiful, you are very Pretty ty” 

“( aunty aap bahut sundar ho, bahut khubsurat ho aunty). “ 

She got startled and clothes fell from her hand. She in her nudity was facing me and she spoke firmly, 

“ Vinod , what are you doing, Anu, my Heena can see you like this . Wear your clothes and go away. “ 

Hearing her I looked at myself. I did not know when I became nude. My pole , cock was fully tight and pointed towards her. I moved little forward and said , 

“ aunty, if you dont let me touch you I will die here itself . “ 

She smiled and tried to convince me  to put on clothes and go inside but while fisting cock  I kept expressing my desires for her. After about 2 minutes she looked around and walked towards me. I also walked . Now , only that wall was between us. I hugged her tightly and began kissing her lips and her hand reached on my cock. For about five minutes she fisted and I squeezed her boobs and cunt. I pushed middle finger in the  cunt and said , 

“ aunty , I love you very much , let me fuck you , let my cock enter this lovely juicy hole. “ 

She pushed me away. She turned back and walked towards her bath area. Then she turned back and said , 

“ every day I take bath at 9 morning,”

she hurriedly went inside the kitchen. 

I was happy with this unexpected surprise. I forgot about my wife and lorrywala. I put on lungi and walked back, while I was going towards drawing room I saw Anu coming inside the kitchen. I hugged her tightly , kissed and squeezed her boobs. 

“ ohhh,  my husband is very hungry , let Debu go then you can eat me full . “ 

I retorted, 

“ why you call a vendor inside , you will be defamed. “ 

“ no man, he is outside only on the balcony , he wanted a glass of water and as I have to make tea for you so I will give him also a cup, you talk with him , he will feel nice. “ 

She pushed me towards outside. I came out I saw him seated on the bench of outside balcony. Seeing me he stood up and did prannam. I patted him & talked nicely . He told me about his family . 

They are wholesaler of vegetables & fruits. His father and elder brother manages whole sale business. He and his other cousins sells vegetable and fruits on retail basis. He also informed me that he is only one who takes lorry / thela in societies. Debu said, 

“ saahab , my family members don’t like this, they want that I should establish a shop but I like it very much. This gives me opportunity to meet different different people, gives opportunities to meet good persons like you and Anu aunty. She is a wonderful woman, cares me a lot like a mother loves her son. “ 

He did not hide his liking for my wife. I asked how long he knows Anu. But instead of him my wife replied. 

“ he came to this society on second day of our coming to this house. We know each other for 12 years now. That time he was a very sweet boy and now also he is very sweet. “ 

Like him,  Anu also liked him a lot. 

She served tea and water to us. We drank and chatted . Many people male & female walked through that road. We exchanged wishes & pleasantries. While Debu was leaving Anu said , 

“ Debu , for so long you have not given me fresh carrot and reddish. “ 

Debu replied, 

“ Aunty, fresh vegetables comes at 4 ( in afternoon ) and within hours all get sold. If you want fresh you have to come to our shop only. Those will not remain fresh if I bring that to you next day. “ 

I correctly thought that he has called her at 4 noon at some place for fuck only. 

He moved away with his thela ( pulling cart ) and Anu remained there till he vanishes from her sight. My wife was in deep love with this man Debu. We came to this house about 12 years back and that time Anu was in early 30’s and Debu would have been  of 17-18 years only. 

Let me start this story from the very start. 

I am Vinod. I was born in a poor family. We were four siblings. I was 2nd one. Elder to me was Manju and youngers to me also were sisters only . Mamta was the sweetest of three and Rashmi, youngest was an angry young girl. 

Manju came of age and my father got her married with a boy of a farmer family. At the time of her marriage i was in 10th class in a nearby govt school . After a year I passed school board and I somehow passed in first class. I expressed my desire to study in a college. But my father expressed his inability. He said, 

“ Vinod, I know that you are intelligent but I can’t even spen a single paisa on your further study. I am still to clear debts which i took for marriage of Manju, now Mamta is also grown up , I don’t know how I would be able to get her married. “ 

I knew the condition of our family, I did not insist for higher studies. That day only I met headmaster of our school and I told him my plight. I said , 

“ more than my higher study I want Mamta to get married with a good boy of good family, “ 

Head master said, 

“ Vinod, I also can’t help you financially but I like you and Mamta beti a lot so I would suggest you to try to get a job somewhere. “ 

He talked with his wife and then he wrote a letter and gave it to me in a sealed envelope. He wrote an address on the envelope and told me to visit at that address as soon as possible. He also gave me  100 rupya and said that I sould return that back to him. 

I talked with parents , Mamta . Though mother was not happy in sending me away but next day itself I caught a train. I reached at destination. It was a big factory . I showed letter to the security guards and told him that senders wants me to deliver that letter personally to the person addressed to me. 

He told me to seat and took letter inside. After about half an hour a well dressed man came and gave letter back to me. He said that Mr Singh ( to whom letter was addressed)  wants to meet me. He took me to a very big , double storied office building and finally to a office room . I was amazed to see lighting , decor of the office. Leaving me in the office he went out of the room, he also pulled door shut. The man seated  behind a large desk was suited booted and first time in my life I saw a man wearing tie. 

He was quite . I was scared but i walked towards him and what I thought best that time I stood beside him , bend and touched his both shoe and then did prannam . With great difficulty I could say , 

“ Sir , our head master Mr Himashu Mishra ne ye letter aapke liye dia hai. “ 

And  I saw, that man took letter touched it with his forehead . While murmuring, 

“ I am so fortunate that my guru still remembers me. What is your name? “ 

He asked my name and told me to seat on chair opposite to him . 

“ Sir, I am Vinod , Vinod Kant Mishra , a son of a poor farmer. “ 

He looked at me, opened that letter . While he was reading letter I could see tear drops falling from his eyes. After finishing that letter, 

“ Vinod, do you want to work in this factory, when can you start ? “ 

No doubt , our head master has written a letter to his ex student recommending for a job to me. With folded hand I replied , 

“ sir , I am ready to do any work , I want to earn by doing hard work . I am ready to start work from now itself , I have come here directly from the station. “ 

Hearing me he pressed a call bell. One elderly lady entered and Mr Singh told her to call few persons in his office, After some time, three persons came. He gave them instructions to them in enhlish. I could not understand much. It was not a formal interview but they asked me many questions. I replied the way I thought best. One man, Mukherjee sir took me along with him to another office. I filled few forms he gave me. One another man came in & he took my photo and finger prints on few papers. Then Mr Mukherjee shook my hand and said , 

“ Congratulations Vinod , now you are one of the employees of this large steel plant. “ 

I remain speechless for few minutes and then ai touched his feet . He kept shouting behind me but I ran back to Mr Singh’s office. Her PA also tried to stop me but I entered into his office, 3 oersons were seated in front of him but ai again went beside me. He must have understood why I came back to him. He stood up and I held his both legs qnd said weepingly , 

“ Sir, I am indebted to you with my life, You have helped me which I dont deserve. God will give you more and more his gifts to you and your family, I worship God but you are only my real God. “ 

He pulled me up and said formally, 

“ due to your head master , my Guru I have given you may work but now you have to justify with your hard work and sincerity that you really deserve this. Remember, if you are not upto my expectations I will not take any time to remove you from the job. “ 

“ Sir, I will not give you this opportunity, you will feel happy to give me employment when I needed it most. “ 

Telling this , I came back to the office of Mr Mukherjee. After one hour I was in a shop floor of a manufacturing sub plant. Mr Mukherjee introduced me to an aged man , a foreman Mr. Shiv Kumar Sharma  having a smiling face and good strong looking  features. Mr Mukhrrjee told me that from now on I would be reporting to Sharma saahab only. He was my guru. Mukherjee took Sharma ji away and talked to him for some time. 

Then my real employment started. I was appointed as a helper to foreman. It was about  3 of afternoon and till 10 night ai remained with Sharma ji only. He introduced me to other persons in the plant . He also took me to canteen twice to have lunch and evening snacks. I was made to understand that I have to work in a shift as per Sharmaji’s shift. That shift ended at 10 at night . Then I got worried that where I would spend night , where I will stay. Mr Sharma comforted me telling that till I get my own quarter I would be staying with him only, there was no reason for me to refuse his offer. 

While we were coming out of office one security guard handed over me my handbag . I had come only with few pairs of my clothes. Sharma ji took me to his house . It was only a two bedroom house having a verandah and spacious courtyard. He introduced me to his wife Sushila , his son Vinay and daughter Anupama. Vinay was also working in the same factory in accounts department. He was a clerk and earning more than his father. He was eligible for better accomodation  but he opted to stay with his parents onll He was about 24 years of age , where as his sister Anupama was nine year younger to her brother. Vinay was handsome and had good physique but Anu was thin . She was then studying in class 8 in a school inside the housing colony itself .  Though her face was very sweet but because of her feature she was not at all attractive. My younger sister Rashmi was much more attractive, 

I thanked them again and again . I slept on the verandah. Like Sharma ji , I was put in afternoon shift only ( from afternoon 2 to night 10 ). Next day I took breakfast and lunch at their house only. 

We came to factory together for our afternoon shift. Immediately after I reached factory I was called by Mr Mukherjee. He gave me my appointment letter, photo identity card and told me to go with someone else. That man Anil took me our of the factory to a row house in the society , which was about one & half km away from Sharmaji’s house. He opened a quarter. We went in and Anil told me that that one is my quarter. He gave me key of the house. It was also a 2 bedroom house but not spacious as that of Sharmaji’s house. But it was more than sufficient for me. Anil said, 

“ Vinod , our GM must be very kind to you otherwise no one gets such furnished house like you got. You are very fortunate. “ 

I looked around . There were one -one cot in each room . It has thin mattress as well as bedsheeet and two pillows om each cot, There was one table with two chairs on the verandah. Not only that , I saw all essentail kitchen utensils in the kitchen. There were few containers and a heater also, But, all containers were empty. I was very very glad to get such quarter. We returned back to office of Mr Mukherjee. After taking my signature on a receipt he gave me Rs 300 as advance of my monthly salary of Rs 500.00 . Undoubtedly mo one else was lucky like me. I requested and Mr Mukherjee connected me to general manager Mr Singh. I thanked him for every thing he did to me. GM said , 

“ Vinod, I will keep a watch on you and now we will talk and meet after 6 months only, “ 

He cut the phone . I told Mukherjee what Mr Singh told me. He said , 

“ Vinod , if your performance is good then only you would be confirmed otherwise you would be thrown out of the factory. “ 

Instead of getting disturbed I took it as a challenge. I came back to shop floor area and told everything to Sharma ji ( now I will address him as Guruji) . He started teaching me & guiding me. Though I wanted to shift to my quarter but guruji & his family prevailed. I stayed there few more days and finally on Sunday I came to my quarter with guruji , his wife & Anu. In few days she became very free and casual with me. Guruji introduced me to neighbors. I tried my best but both mother & daughter cleaned my house. While they were cleaning I along with guruji went to nearby shops and purchased groceries. I bought one chocolate for Anu . Anu got pleased to have chocolate. I was really lucky . Aunty & Anu cooked lunch , rice, dal and Ali-gobhi vegetable. They finally left in evening and I was of my own. 

But colony’s life is really wonderful. Seeing me alone every now & then some or other neighbors were calling me lunch or dinner depending on my shift . Everyday I was getting snacks item delivered at my quarter. Slowly slowly I learned to cook at home and at factory guruji proved real guruji. 

Next day itself I wrote two letters , one to our head master thanking him a lot and other one to my father requesting them to visit me as early as possible. I also requested to let mother stay with me for few months . In fact I wanted company of my second sister Mamta. 

My family came to me after a month. I insisted a lot and mother and Mamta agreed to stay with me for couple of months. Few days after my parents came I invited guruji and his family for lunch. They came and during first meet itself they all became very friendly. Just after couple of days they invited us all for dinner . I made it a point to get one chocolate for Anu whenever I visited them . 

I insisted a lot and my mother and Mamta agreed to stay with me for couple of months. Rashmi and father went back to village after a week . My life at home became very comfortable. 

With the help of guruji and also our department head Mr Mukherjee I got settled in the factory . As time passed I understood that politeness and being humble is most important virtue of a person in the life. I made it a point to remain polite whatever may be the situation. And this helped me a lot to win over not only colleagues but bosses also. Because of this I started getting overtime means continuation of my shift to other shift also.  By doing overtime I was earning three day’s salary in one day itself. 

I must have learnt these virtues from my mother. Both my mother Ratna & sister Mamta became very popular among neighbourhood. Earlier only guruji’s wife and their daughter visited us every week but lateron I observed that their son Vinay frequented our house.

It was one & half month since mother & Mamta stayed back. That was some festival day . I had off that day and at about 5 in evening guruji along with his family arrived at our house. Neither guruji has given prior information nor we were not prepared for such visit. But I observed that how coolly both my mother and sister handled the situation. They were served hot snacks and tea and after about an hour guruji’s ife Sushila kaki said , 

“ Ratna bahan ( my mother) , today is a very auspicious day and on this day We have come to ask Mamta’s hand for our son Vinay. “ 

Hearing this Mamta swiftly sneaked into a bedroom . Anu also followed her. I looked at mother & said, 

“ guruji , we are very fortunate that you want my sister to marry your son. Nothing could have been better for Mamta but guruji we are not at all prepared. My elder sister got married last year only so we are not in a position to marry another sister. We need at least two years more get ourself prepared . “ 

Hearing me both husband & wife looked at each other and smiled. Again Ratna kaki said, 

“ Vinod beta, you are thinking about dowry & other marriger expenses. Well, Vinay is our only son. He is very well settled and in few years he will become officer also. We want dowry but not now. You want two years of preparation but we are giving you five years. We will take dowry at that time. Regarding other marriage expenses we are sure you can manage. We want Mamta only to be wife of Vinay. “ 

“ give us some time. “ 

Telling this , I signalled mother to come inside Mamta’s room . We told Anu to go out for a minute. Anu kissed cheeks of Mamta and shouted , 
“ Mamta didi can only become my bhabhi, no one else “ 

Telling this she ran out. I asked Mamta whether she likes Vinay and want to marry him. Mamta said in low voice 
“ bhaiya, I can marry anyone whom you select for me. I don’t have any choice. “ 

She paused and said, 

“ off course Anu’s brother is a nice person, any girl will like to marry him. “ 

Means , she also wanted to marry him .We mother & son discussed something and mother said,

“ in one & hqlf month I observed that they all are good person, Vinay is good look wise and also he is earning good. In fact I dreamt a boy like Vinay only to marry our beautiful daughter Mamta. I think , we may not be able to get better man  for Mamta. “ 

Mother also wanted Mamta to marry Vinay. In about 3 months my saving had been hardly one thousand. I started doing overtime only recently. But seeing mood of both mother & daughter I decided to agree for the proposal . 

I came out and with folded hand I said, 

“ guruji , my Mamta is now yours , she is now Anu’s bhabhi. “ 

Hearing me both my mother & daughter hugged and kissed each other. Both were very happy but I was tensed, I did not know how I would manage money for marriage expenses ! 

I requested them to finalised a day. They have come fully prepared . They give us date just after about a month. I gave excuse that we have to take consent of father and guruji told me to go to village next day only and tell them to come back early. He assured that he would convince Mukherjee sir to grant me 2 days leave. Guruji also gave verdict that marriage would be performed there only. 

As he said I reached village next day. Both father & younger sister Rashmi became very glad to hear the news. Thereafter I visited our headmaster. I first thanked him for everything he did for me and then I told about my current problem. 

“Sir, both mother and Mamta were eager to have this alliance so I had to agree. It is good that they dont want dowry now but we donot have resources to bear marriage expenses also. “

He discussed with his wife and he said that I should have around 25-30 thousand to make it a decent marriage. I came back home. Father informed that he spent about 20000/- last year towards marriage expences of elder sister. He had sold off one piece of land to get the money. 

I talked to money lender of village . He agreed to loan me 30000/- against mortgage of our house and all land. I did not agree for that. Still I told father to reach at my place at least a week prior to marriage day and also inform close relatives and invite them for marriage. 

In the night I was at the station waiting for the train. There I saw our headmaster alone . I touched his feet and asked for a reason for coming to station at night. He gave me an thick envelope and said that there is 11000/- for me. 

“ Vinod, there is no hurry , you can repay me this over a period of one year. “ 

I was speechless . I touched his feet again and after blessing he moved away. Next day morning I reached to my quarter . I told mother and sister that father and Rashmi were very happy to hear the news. I did not talk about my immediate tension, tension of meeting marriage expenses. 

Next day it was my afternoon shift and soon after I reached to shop floor I was summoned by our department head Mukherjee sir. I visited his office and he scolded me for taking two days leave in my third month’s of service. He warned me that before I complete one year of service I must not take any day leave. He warned me that now if I take any day of leave before completing one year of service I would be terminated. Though he was very angry I very politely told him about everything. He heard me but he  did not offer any comment or gave any encouragement. I returned back to shop floor. I continued doing my work without showing my stress or tension to anyone. My face remained smiling. 

Next day was sunday. 
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
[+] 3 users Like bhukhalund's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
BOLDNESS ALWAYS PAY - by bhukhalund - 09-06-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: BOLDNESS ALWAYS PAY - by Tesseract - 09-06-2021, 11:53 PM
RE: BOLDNESS ALWAYS PAY - by bobby - 10-06-2021, 12:41 AM
RE: BOLDNESS ALWAYS PAY - by Dolly99 - 10-06-2021, 10:20 AM
RE: BOLDNESS ALWAYS PAY - by Eswar P - 10-06-2021, 10:29 AM
RE: BOLDNESS ALWAYS PAY - by blackdesk - 10-06-2021, 10:35 AM
RE: BOLDNESS ALWAYS PAY - by Shiva reddy - 11-06-2021, 02:38 PM
RE: BOLDNESS ALWAYS PAY - by bhukhalund - 11-06-2021, 04:53 PM
RE: BOLDNESS ALWAYS PAY - by bhukhalund - 11-06-2021, 04:55 PM
RE: BOLDNESS ALWAYS PAY - by Ankita b - 11-06-2021, 08:38 PM
RE: BOLDNESS ALWAYS PAY - by bhukhalund - 11-06-2021, 11:43 PM