Adultery REVENGE (DEVAR BHABHI KA ANOKHA DUSHMANI)
My name is Raju and our family is from Kolhapur. We come from rich traditional and a very renowned family. I have an elder brother Vijay who is 3 years elder to me, and in fact we were the best of friends. I didn’t have my mother as she expired when I was hardly 4 or 5 due to cancer.

My father had brought up my brother and me in a lot of bondage. We have lot of land in Kolhapur and Vijay bhaiya who was not interested in far

I too was forced to complete my studies which I never had interest in. But somehow with much difficulty had finished my MBA from Symbiosis Pune and had the fun of my life in those 3 years stay in Pune.

Every night was wild and Pune gals loved guys with money in their pocket and my 9 inch thick dick had a gala time in Pune with lots of girls and not one serious relationship with anyone as I dint want to get trapped in love and all that stuff.

This is what one of my friend Dinesh use to tell me. I had a good stamina as I was a regularly going to TALIM (traditional Gym) right from the time I was 5 years old and when I was in Pune I had joined an aerobic and Yoga class, which has toned my body and given me the extra stamina required to pump in where a girl needs most.

I use to go to Yoga and Aerobics class just because one of my lecturer Renuka Sahane use to go, she was bomb. That’s the other thing at the end of year I seduced and gave her what she wanted, rather gave her what I wanted and that too in a unexpected way.

This incident happened during our college party given after the campus interview. I didn’t apply for the same but was there at the party with others and seeing our lecturer Renuka Sahane I forgot everything as she looked hot and gorgeous.

There were more then 120 students staffs and few others at the party given at Mulshi road it was garden resturant. Dance loud DJ everything was playing around.

I somehow managed to quiet sitting Renuka teacher and asked her for a drink and when got her a soft drink. I was happy as she sent me back to get wine

I joked and said, “You can handle yourself well having the same”

She said “why, I can handle after a full bottle too”

She asked him, “How long this will go on”.

I said, “how long, it has just started madam, are you getting bored so soon”.

Hearing the same she gulped the remaining wine and I immediately brought another glass of wine for her.

We chatted as she continued to drink and she was noticing me as I glanced at her boobs face her cleavage her stomach as her sari phallu flow with the cold air flowing in I noticed that she too understood where my glances were.

We joked and she started flirting with me. Some dance troupe, which came on, the stage and they started dancing to a few hit numbers. I asked her if we can dance telling her she is an aerobic dance and she dance quite well. She told me she was wearing a sari and not comfortable in the same.

We were standing in a corner and we moved to the darkest side of the hotel and I was happy she joined me and I got her another glass of wine. We were standing in the dark other then the disco lights that dark colored lights we were almost invisible to rest of the crowds.

I stood behind making all kind of comments how that girl is dancing how or other teacher were dancing and I was telling her I could sense she could feel my hot breathe on her shoulder.

She was bit high after her third wine glass and she finished I quickly got her fourth glass of wine and Renuka madam asked her what was my intention.

I made her intention clear by putting my right hand inside her phallu on her bare stomach and hardened dick on her ass and she looked back at me. I was happy she looked back and was seeing our college students dancing.

I started playing with her moving my fingers on her bare stomach a bit rough and pressing my dick more on her ass. I was happy she couldn’t resist and what she said to me was more delightful "Please Raju behave what you are trying to do in front of all our students and professor "

In a reply to the same pulled her more tightly and said, "Kyon darti ho Renuka madam. Kuch nahi hoga madam aj tera Jism chune ka Mouka mila hai aur mujhe pagal kar de rah hai."

Telling her that she was gorgeous and my kind of ideal woman. I led her to a corner of the restaurant, which was pretty deserted. We were near the small gate, which led to the parking lot, which was totally dark.

I held her and making her backrest again a van and started kissing me. I wasn’t sure if she wanted this as its almost a year I was following her at aerobic classes and never missed her classed.

I was happy for whatever reason her body responded and her tongue rolled over my tongue. We kissed for minutes as I pulled her tightly on me and her breasts was squeezed up against my chest.

I slipped my palms on her blouse and fondled her breast and continued to kiss her.

We kept on kissing and hands started to explore more and caught her sari and petticoat and started to lift it up. My palms were on sexiest thighs which I always wanted to squeeze whenever we were in aerobic classes.

I was shocked and delighted at the same to the fact that she didn’t stop and so was surprised and excited to the fact that all this brazen year I was fool not to make a move as she was with me too in the open with more then 120 of our college friends just few meters away dancing and drinking.

I was more shocked and cursed myself as my hands were on her panties and pulled down and there was no response from Renuka madam thinking what I fool I was.

I slowly reached up to the top of her soft thighs until my fingers were touching her bare pussy. She was writhing now as I felt her smooth pussy lips with the tips of my finger and pressed slightly.

“Aaaahhhh! …..Rajuuu….your to…uch is…… heavenly” she moaned.

She opened her legs some more to let my fingers have a better access. I traced circles on her pussy which was now getting wet with anticipation. I traced her slit and inserted my index finger in her tight vagina, while holding her clit between my thumb and the ring finger.

“Aaaaa….hhhh!..... Rajjuuu ..yan…Aaaaaaaahhhh!” she moaned loudly taking my name. I inserted my finger deeper in the realm of her soaking wet love hole and the walls of her vagina wrapped around my finger like a glove.

“Aaaa…..hhhh, …aaaaahhhhh, ….aaahhhh! ……yes…..yes darling….yes” she cried in ecstasy.

I started moving my finger in and out faster feeling for her and then I gave her clit a little twitch and she exploded in the most beautiful orgasm, humping on my finger and shuddering in delight.

I kept my finger inside her till her spasm subsided. I loved in spite of Renuka mam having a orgasm she was moving her hips on my finger as if getting fucked with my fingers.

She broke away from my embrace and said, “lets go kisko ko pata chala to meri kahir nahi”.

He said, “Sabh log busy yeh madam kuy unki masti bang kar rahe ho”

She said “shut up”

I said, “come on Renuka madam aise party mein apko pata hai na kay hota ai kuy disturb karne jane ka”

I told her, “Mam my jeep is parked just there in the corner. No one is there, and we will sit for sometime and then leave”.

She somehow agreed and as we walked I slipped my arm around my waist just to know that it wasn’t one of thing which most women have once they get over then don’t want to stick to the same string.

[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
REVENGE (DEVAR BHABHI KA ANOKHA DUSHMANI) - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 10:26 PM