Adultery My Tripti Bhabhi
Hi, my name is Nitin, as everybody write in the beginning, I will also say that it a true incident of my life and I have changed just names. I know I cannot prove, that it’s a true incident, so I am leaving this decision up to readers, it really does not matter to me that it was morally wrong or right, I just know that I really love these moments, and always cherish in my memories.

One more thing which I would like to get into notice, that it’s a long story, and I am very weak in English (especially grammar), I have tried my level best to write in English, but at many places I have used Hindi through English, according to my convenience, and moreover I have read comments of one story,

which was published on may 13 2010 and it was very badly written in english, and readers have given some extra ordinary abusing comments. So I don’t want to repeat that situation. Now if I go straight away to story, then there was a family living in our neighborhood and we were living beside each other from years, from the time when I was just a kid.

Rupa aunty was widow and she is my mother’s friend and we were very close to her family. She was living with her only son Aashish.. I use to call him Aashish bhaiya. He is around 6-7 years elder to me, and sometimes I use to go to his house to ask my mathematics problems and he always helped me.

Few years back Aashish bhaiya got married to a lovely girl, Tripti bhabhi. At that time I was doing my first year of graduation, and due to my shy nature I never intended to talk to her. I met both ( bhaiya and bhabhi) many times on street during post dinner walk, many times I talked to him about my studies and future plans, but I never had a conversation with bhabhi, except hello and good night.

She was fair in color and had a nice seductive body. Sometimes I use to visualize her getting seduced by Aashu bhaiya, during my masturbation session. Time moved like that and I saw changes in her body structure, her ass got wider, her tits got enlarged, and her thighs were getting thicker.

When I saw gradual changes in her body and I concluded these changes are because of nothing except fucking. In the mid night during my studies I use to visualize that, at this particular instant, Tripti bhabhi must be laying naked under aashu bhaiya, or bhaiya will be pumping Tripti bhabhi from behind, or she must be sucking his cock to make him ready for a fuck.

All in all she was hottest among all my fantasy girls, about whom I use to visualize while masturbating. Time passed and for me she was getting sexier and sexier. My attraction towards her increased, not in a way that I was eager to fuck her or I planed anything like that. It was just that I wanted to see her and visualize her naked and myself fucking her nicely during masturbation.

Her nice round butt use to raise my dick in seconds and I was crazy about her luscious milky boobs. I use to visualize her clean shaven cunt between her fleshy thighs. Few years passed like that, I was graduate and doing my professional course, and with that I did small part time job to earn my expenses.

When this incident occurred, at that time I was about to finish my professional course but I was jobless from part time thing and I was hunting for permanent job related to my professional course. One day through my mom I came to know that Aashish bhaiya has got promoted and he is going to United States on a four year project,

later I came to know that during this project he can visit his family just twice a year for maximum 10 days. His company was not providing his families expense, at least in first two years. By this time they have been married from more than five years and they had a 4 year old daughter.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Tripti Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: My Tripti Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 06:01 PM
RE: My Tripti Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 06:02 PM
RE: My Tripti Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: My Tripti Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: My Tripti Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: My Tripti Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 06:04 PM