Adultery Fucking my Bhabhi
Heart 
My name is Rohan and I am from India. I am happily married with my wife for last ten years. We have two beautiful children. We live in a Mumbai suburb. I work for a big engineering company. My bhaia and Bhabi live in Nasik, a place not far away from Mumbai.

I had a great time when I used to live in Nasik as a kid and then as a young man. Both my parents were dead in a motor accident when I was just 16. My Bhaia and Bhabi were very loving and caring and they look after me. My Bhaia used to work for a small company as a clerk. He is retired now and my Bhabi was always a housewife. She is a very good lady and I always was very close to her. My Bhabi was married to my Bhaia when she was only nineteen and my Bhaia was then twenty nine. I was born when my Bhabi was twenty.

My Bhaia was not health conscious his food habits were not good and he used to drink on a regular basis. But my Bhabi always avoided oily food and the daily chores kept her fit. I was a happy go lucky guy. I was good in studies and also on the play ground. Much of my time was devoted towards cricket and cycling.

As I grew up I often used to fantasize about making love to my Bhabi. She was the only woman in my life who was present all the time around me. I did have a huge crush on a girl who was my classmate. Her name was Anuradha, I could never propose to her till I left the school. But she was friendly to me and we used to talk and exchange notes sometime. I did not see her for a long time after she left the school.

I passed my secondary school (SSC) and opted science for higher secondary school. I was determined to become an engineer.

Everything went on as normal till I was in my third year of engineering I was 20 and my Bhaia was 50. My Bhaia suffered a stroke and was paralyzed. He was in the hospital for a week. Fortunately because of his relatively young age he regained some control over his limbs. His right side of the body was affected. He could no longer use his right hand and walked with some difficulty. He would (and still) limp and drag his right foot while walking. His speech is slurred. But otherwise he is ok. I spent a year massaging his legs, hands and back to stimulate the muscles and encourage the recovery. But despite of best of my efforts and extensive physiotherapy he could not recover completely. But anyway he doesn't have any other problems as he has given up drinking and eating oily food. He also goes for a walk everyday to keep fit.

This story is of those turbulent days when my Bhaia was brought home from the hospital.

Back To Home
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:50 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:51 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:58 PM