Misc. Erotica Teasing an average Indian
[Image: rachana_mourya_hot_gallery_0711121028_003.jpg]

Hello friends. My name is Nisha and i am 32 YO female working with a MNC IT company in hyderabad as a senior manager. I am yet unmarried as i am ambitious about my career and hence gave it the priority. However my parents have started looking out guys for me and i should be married in a year or 2. 

As you all know corporate is a very male dominated world and to get things done you have to really work hard and butter the bosses.
I come from a traditional punjabi family and have been blessed with chubby figure like my mother. I am 5 ft 5 inches tall and weigh around 65 kgs. I wear 38 C size bra [Image: red_smile.gif] . It's rather surprising that i am so open about telling you all this without even thinking twice. This is because after the age of 30 i started feeling lonely and wanted to have a man in my life. But, men have lots of egos and they are always looking for a girl who can take care of the family and cook well. I don't agree to that and hence havent been married yet. At office, i am a typical strict boss to my subordinates. My usual attire ranges from kurtis and leggings to formal shirts with a trouser or a skirt during client meetings. 

As i told you after crossing the age of 30, i started feeling the need to have a man in my life. My professional commitments meant that i was busy the whole day and only came home for dinner and sleeping.

This is about lots of small incidents ( all 100% true and have happened) where i have gone a little far to tease the millions of male eyes which always keep scanning me. It is quite funny being girl to know that men even though they have a wife or a girlfriend get teased so easily and seem to have no commitment to their spouses. It gives me a high and gets my heartbeat racing to get into such situations. It is done purely for fun with no desire to go ahead for anything else. Kindly give me good suggestions so that even today i can try new things.

This is how it all started.

This was when i was in Bangalore.I was staying with 3 roomates in a area called Koramangala. Nobody becomes a exhibitionist just like that. I t was life as sual for me, work hard and on weekend complete the household chores. Life has become very monotonos and in fact a little boring. However, with the mounting work pressure and deadlines i hardly ever had time to sit back and think about it.
My roomates had boyfriends, so they would freak out on weekends. They used to invite me with them at times, but i used to aviod respecting their privacy. I would spend weekends reading books and improving my skills to get ahead in my career. I am good looking and many guys have asked me out, however i was more career oriented and hence overlooked most of the attention. Thats when this small incident happened

I doze off on a sunday night at around 11 pm after listening to some bollywood music. My roomates as usual had gone out and were expected late. Sunday morning around 6 pm, the door bell rings and as usual i am the one to get up. Being a sunday, i am wearing a pair of black pyjama shorts and a very loose grey t shirt. I crawl myself out of the bed and walk towards the door almost half asleep. As i open the door i see that the "doodhwala" has rang the bell and is serving the flat opposite to ours where Mr and Mrs Yechuri stay. They are a young couple very recently married and also work in a IT MNC. It seems Mr Yechuri is collecting milk today but he was very frequently staring at me in between. I politely smiled back to acknowledge good morning but even after that he was staring in between. Being in partial sleep, i did not pay attention. Meanwhile i went inside to get the vessel for the milk and came back to the door. Meanwhile Mr Yechuri was done with taking milk but still was standing at the doorstep. This is when the incident happened by mistake, while i was giving the vessel to the doodhwala since he was sitting down, i had to bend. Since my t shurt was very loose, when i did bend down, both the doodhwala and Mr Yechuri for about 2-3 seconds got a clear view of my 38 C cleavage. To say it in slow motion, as soon as i started bending down, the doodhwalas eyes shifted from taking the vessel to my cleavage while Mr Yechuri was just waiting for the moment as if expecting it. Since the corridorr light were on, both did not have any difficulty in seeing my assets on display. I realised my blunder as soon as i got up after bending and thought very embarresed about it.Thankfully, i had worn a bra that night else, it would have been horrible. Suddenly my heart started beating very fast as if i had got very scared. I also realised that my t shirt was so loose that it was moving away from my shoulder as if a off shoulder top and showing my bra strap to those preying eyes. Mr yechuri gave a wierd smile and went inside. While taking the vessel back from the doodhwala i made sure that i kept my hand on my t shirt while bending. When i came inside, i got angry on myself as to how did i let such a thing happen. I kept thinking about it at the office too, Mr yechuri is just married and has such a loving wife even then he waited there just for me to bend down to check out my boobs. It seemed weird but it gave me a sense of thrill as well. And this small incident started everything.......

In the last incident i mentioned that how Mr Yechuri our neigbour and doodhwala had seem my cleavage. It was extremely embaressing for me coming from a conservative background. Now, every morning when the doodhwala came, i would make sure to keep my hand on the tshirt and make sure i don't show any skin. The best a girl can do is to avoid such incidents.

However, in the next few months another unintentional incident occured. This time it was much more serious.

It was a Wednesday morning if i remember correctly. I got up early, started with my daily routine of going for a walk, coming back home, preparing tea and some breakfast for myself and waking my roommates up. Today for some reason, i finished my breakast a little late about 20-25 mins late and hence was getting late for office. I quickly cleaned up the utensils and went into my bedroom to get clothes. Our attached bedroom had leakage problem so i went in the common bathroom. I entered the shower and was thinking about today's agenda in office, about various meetings, pending issues, some performance appraisals etc. Those days even while bathing i would not remove my undergarments. After finishing my bath i dried myself a little and wrapped the towel around me. Then i slowly removed my black panty and then my usual black bra and washed both of them. I then put them on the hooks and went towards the dry/today's clothes to wear them only to find out that in the hurry i had forgotten to take my undergarments. This happens very rarely since mostly i am well organized. I had taken my blue legging and white kurta in but couldn't wear it as i had forgotten my undergarments. I took my dry clothes in one hand and the wet undergarments in another and stepped out. I made sure that no one was looking at me and quickly entered my bedroom and closed the door. It was almost 9'0 clock and i wasn't even dressed. I opened the cupboard and took out my dry undergarments. I first took my cream panty and raised my leg to put one by one each leg in it and then raised it up to my hips. Now to raise it further i had to take the towel up so i did take it up and then pulled my panty up tight so that it hugged my bummies tightly. I wear a L size panty. Just as i completed wearing the panty and started to take the bra in my hands, a voice came from behind me,

"Madam, wo leakage repair hogaya hai"

I got so scared at first and for a moment did not understand what to do. Here i was, infront of a plumber in my white thin towel and just my panty inside it . The plumber seemed to be very dark , short and unkept guy who had off white beard, probably in his late 30's. He gave me the same weird smile and then touched his crotch area to adjust something. I soon realized he had got erection, there was some bulge on his zip area, i felt extremely ashamed.On the bed, i had my used undergarments lying, i had my bra in my hand and i came to understand this later but my thin towel was unable to hide my dark brown nipple. To give you an idea of what he must have seen, as soon as i pulled my towel up to raise my panty, he got a clear view of a 30 YO women's gaand within a distance of 8-10 feet. Then he also saw me pulling up my cream panties and then adjusting it to properly hug my bums and my vagina. I don't know why he called me out soon, because had he waited for a minute more, i was about to remove my towel and wear the bra, he would have easily seen my boob curve from behind. But i guess it came as a shock to him too seeing a corporate manager's women's gaand completely naked and dressing up in front of him.

I quickly regained my senses and asked him to move out of the room and told him to wait for me to come. While going out, he again glanced at my chest to notice my nipple impression. I had got the same thrill again, but was also angry at myself and my roommate who should have informed me that the plumber had come atleast when i was going into the room with only towel on. For a minute i just sat down and though about my stupidity. A 38-39 YO plumber, who was dark skinned, all sweaty, highly unkept with saliva dripping out of his mouth had got a erection looking at my large properly waxed, white as milk gaand. The same gaand which many people on the road watch with clothes on, he had just seen it live.
[+] 1 user Likes priyaevent 2005's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Teasing an average Indian - by priyaevent 2005 - 25-04-2021, 10:29 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by Sajanmallu - 26-04-2021, 01:34 AM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by narenkroger - 26-04-2021, 11:45 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by naani - 27-04-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by naani - 28-04-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by tweeny_fory - 17-06-2021, 02:07 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by Nik@intel - 03-01-2022, 08:12 PM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by sri7869 - 27-04-2024, 09:36 AM
RE: Teasing an average Indian - by longindian_axe - 04-05-2024, 09:15 PM