True story of my Dominating cousin sister
All this is my true story, my cousin sis and me, i am not gonna disclose her name, she is lke a model, a true sardarni beauty, i am a punjabi also, she is my aunty daughter older then me around 25 n i am 19yrs and she is 6 yrs old then me ,in her fam, Her mother and brother were living as her father divorced her mother long back, she was very strict always i was scared from her because she is really v v strict regarding discipline and my study, whenever i use to have less marks in my school exams she use to hit me slap n that also v hard on my face so i was always afraid of her from childhood but she is so hot that i always masturbate also thinking about her with me in bed but someone has said it true that one day dreams surely come true,  till my 12th standard i was really v afraid of her n when i passed my school n then she became little frndly with me not lke a dictator as she was always, then i got my first job in mnc at 18 yrs of age and whenever my salary use to come i always use to go my aunty home to see my sexy cousin n tell her that i want to buy u some dress or gift, so she use to go with me in my car n i use to buy her some gift always every month from my salary .

i always use to look at her figure all time whenever i got chance , her height is almost 5.6 n her hairs long till her waist n she got so soft round breasts 34 size, so i reached there home on weekend as i always use to that day i reached there home in evening itself to see what she gonna wear because she has to go to her some frnd wedding party that day , she was in her room n her dress was black but on the bed, she showed me 2 dresses n said me to choose for her, i said her u wear anythng u look so beautiful, she blushed n i got more guts with that, then she said ok i will come back from shower n u wait outside my room, i said ok, then i was waitng n after 15 minutes she cme back frm her room all dressed up in that dress, black punjabi suit she was wearing n her hairs my god, she was looking awesome n i went near her touched her hairs n smelled them n she said leave them u will spoil my comb , i said to her dnt worry u looking so beautiful ryt now any man will go crazy for u , i dnt knw how cum i said her lke that because i always use to get afraid of her, but then she got upset listening that from me n she said me be in your limits now, u r going too far ok, i got little scared again, i said her sorry n went to other room n hvnt even looked at her all that tme but then she realized that i got little upset frm her n she called me in her room, n said to me, now tell me how i am looking  

i said i cant say other wise u will say that be in your limits so she smiled n said to me i am sorry i should have not said u lke that i know u r my cousin n u were just complimenting about me, she said me to hold hair dryer n stand near her n make her hairs dry quick, i said ok no problem i will do, while doing that i was touching her hairs n telling what a smell u have of your body she just smiled n showed me a slap in a smiling way n said u becoming naughty hmm, i said no i am not, u made me naughty, so she asked me what else u lke in my dress do u know anything what fabric is this n all or u just saying all compliments just lke that, i said her , i will make u buy costly punjabi suit from my next salary , i was just getting crazy that time looking at her breasts from so close her shape of breast was so sexy n round, while drying her hairs i got my lund got hard in my pants, then she said how much costly u will buy me a punjabi dress, i said any amount u say me i will do it for u , then she told me that i need one i choose already but its 7000rs u cant afford it, i said i will afford anything for u dnt worry, i wil buy u tmmrw itself frm my savings, she got happy n i was also but then i said only on one condition u will show me how u look in it in your room, she said ok dont worry i will show u for sure, why not i will show u how i look in it, , i got so crazy that tme for her that i just wanted to kiss her lips wth passion, she has small lips, shining wth her purple color lipstick that tme. so her hairs got dry n i put off the hair dryer, n i said her to get up, she said why i said her i hve a frnd who work in jj valaya showroom, so i will gft u a punjabi suit frm jj valaya, i was crazy that tme for her n i cld hve gve her anythng for her pussy that tme, i said her i wnt to tke a measurement of your figure so that i can give it to my frnd n i will get a branded jj valaya punjabi suit for u , she got v happy, she said wait not now, my mother will see, she will ask why u takng measurement, we waited for 15 minutes for her mother to go at gurudwara, her mom went n then she said me now its ok , i said her what if your brother comes in your room now as he was watching tv in other room, she said ok u lock my room from inside n quickly take my measurement, i went to her door n happily locked it, she asked me how much it will cost u that punjabi dress then i said her around 20000rs my entire month salary, she was shocked as she never expected that costly gift from anyone in her entire life, so she said me in formality no its ok u r my cousin how can i take it from u leave it n bal bla bla, but i was so horny that time looking at her figure in her black punjabi suit that i said if i can buy u a 50000rs gift also i will , for a beauty lke u i can do anything she got blushed n said me ok take my measurement 

i said her ok n came in front of her with that inchy tape, then i was feeling so shy in even touching her, and afraid also but then i started with her waist n i tried not to touch her so that she should not feel lke i am really misbehaving with her n she should slap me , so i put my hand across her waist but without touching her i took her waist size it was 27 inch then i told her now what then she put her one thy on bed n said now tke thigh measure , my god that tme i was really nervous but she said its ok dnt worry dnt be shy u r my cousin n ok, i said alryt i grab her thighs this tme wth confidence n placed my hand intentionally on her vagina spot she was lke hey pull your hand down how dare u touched me lke that, i said u just said to me that its ok then thats why but she shouted on me n said get lost u touched me intentionally, i said no it was mistake, she was lke ok now do it carefully n watch your hand, i was lke leave it i cant do it, i got so scared i thought she will forsure slap me if i will touch her ass, i was lke ok i will go leave that punjabi suit also frm jj valaya i dnt think so u need it, then when i reached till door she was lke wait i am sorry u tke it again n this tme i promise i wont say u anythng, i said but still i am scared of comng close to u now, if by mistke i will touch u somewhere then u will call whole world my god leave it, i got angry that tme n then she came frm behind n held my hand n said sorry , i just dnt lke any man touch me then she said ok i wont say u anything, tke measurement quick, i said ok u stand there again n i put her ryt thigh on bed n put inchy tape around her thighs n looked at her she was smiling this tme n said sorry again to me n i also smiled n said its ok dnt worry u will still get that costly dress, while tkng her thigh measurement this tme i intentionally put my one finger between her legs v close to her chuut area n pressed it there for few minute till i was holdng her both thighs one by one, she felt my hand there between her thighs but this tme she controlled her anger n i thought in my heart now she is under my control  but still i did not had the guts to do anythng more, then i went behind her n my dick was already hard, i tried to stand so close to her that my cock got rubbed on her ass n i was doing a drama of measuring her frm behind her waist, then i got more guts in me n i pressed my hard cock all on her ass n she was lke what r u doing Rajbir, move little back, i said stand still ok let me take measurement, then i ordered her first time n she obeyed it n i felt so good, i felt more guts in me, only that point of time her real brother came n knocked her door , i got scared , he shouted from outside that i am going to gym u lock the door, i hvnt even made any voice as i never wanted to make him know that i am in her sister room, then she said ok u go i will come n lock i am changing, i said to her wow u lie good sweetheart, then she winked at me n said just for jj valaya dress n i smiled, then we waited her brother to go, i said her , let him go first, i was thinking in my heart sala yeah moeta bhee gym jaata hai. Hoena kuch nahe hai issay because he was fat. I said her slowly bhai also go gym thats so nice. She said yah, i said i also go from last 2yrs already, she said haan tumhain dekh kar lagta hai. I felt good when she said that. Then i went to main door n locked it also , then i felt a good feelng in my heart  that now i am all alone wth this beauty so even she will shout on me if i touch her intentionally no one will hear atleast n i will say her sorry n go frm house, so i cme in her room again n saw her combng her hairs

i went behind her n again grabbed her frm her waist, she said did u locked the door , i said yah now we r alone, she said so what , u just tke measurement n i hve to go also to party, i said yah i am tkng, i held her waist frm behind n said wow u r so slim, her black punjabi suit had a zip on back which i saw was not closed till top n i said yur zip not closed all. Then i pulled her long black hairs aside and instead of taking zip up, i pulled little more down first to see her bra n back n as i pulled it down little only, i saw her black bra v thin on her back n her back i never saw full but whatever i saw it was so white n creamy. I was feelng lke touchng it lickng it but in those 5 seconds i pulled zip down n up quickly after noticing her black bra. Then she tied her hairs, i put my hand on her hairs n opened them n said her to keep them open till i am here, she said ok as u wnt, i again grabbed her waist n placed inchy tape around to take measurement again n she said u just took, i said final no mistake i need in measurements n this tme i pushed myself two steps ahead frm behind so that i cld feel her ass wth my cock. My lund was so hard by then n i dnt knw frm where i got guts that i pressed my lund on her ass, it was lke just a touch of my dick on her ass n first tme in my life i felt her ass. I was feeling lke a king that i touched my dominant cousin ass with my lund. I wanted to keep it on her ass but she moved instantly little ahead with her clever move i had to finish her waist measurement n then it was tme for breast measurement, she said ok now take it dnt worry.

i said beautiful cousin i dnt worry, then i went behind her i was hvng mre guts that tme as i was alone at home with her n also i already rubbed my erect hard long cock on her for few seconds , i was still standing behind her then i put my hands around her n inchy tape around her breasts, i said her 34 breasts, she said just say 34. Dont say that word,  i smiled n said ok but it is called breasts thats what we learned in school n she was lke with irritated face huhh whatever , u just get me that punjabi dress please, jj valaya is my favrote designer, as she was saying that my hand was still near her breasts measuring, i then pressed them gently her left breast n u know what happened she turned towards me n slapped me hard, i was lke whyyyy , she said me u get lost right now, u tried to , i said i never did anything, my hand was there measuring your breast and unintentionally your breast got pressed, she just slapped me one more time and i got shocked, said her ok i will go now , she said u mannerless boy, i dont need your dress just go and never show me your face.
[+] 9 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 25-03-2021, 08:25 PM