Adultery World's last suspect for infidelity !
Shocked 
Hi..

I wrote couple of stories long time back in xossip and exbii, which got wild response.. And I never wrote again for years..  So.. After many years I am planning to write a story again.. But only this time..  It is a completely real story knit from the events that happened in the life of my best friend..

I will definitely take few creative liberties to spice up the real life story of my friend..

This happened with her over a year's time.. So.. The story wouldn't be just meet and fuck type.. It would be very erotic but will be slowly built..

People who know her.. Including me.. Would never ever believe that she would even think of cheating her husband.. So the title !

Get ready for a long but engaging ride!
[+] 5 users Like Pativrata's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
World's last suspect for infidelity ! - by Pativrata - 13-03-2021, 02:05 PM
RE: World's last suspect for infidelity ! - by Bhavana_sonii - 13-03-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: World's last suspect for infidelity ! - by Bhavana_sonii - 16-03-2021, 12:57 AM
RE: World's last suspect for infidelity ! - by Bhavana_sonii - 16-03-2021, 02:24 PM
RE: World's last suspect for infidelity ! - by Bhavana_sonii - 16-03-2021, 11:10 PM