Adultery Beautiful young girl seduced by ugly old man
Video 
Hi guys this is raj and this is my first attempt at writing a erotic story. I hope you guys would like this story. So Let me get on with it

There are only two characters in it but don't worry I am going to make it as interesting as possible. The main characters name are rahimkaka(age 62) and Aarthi( age 22)

Aarthi was a hot and sexy young girl who was finishing her internship in a hospital in rural area in Bihar she is actually from mumbai but had to complete the mandatory training before starting her job as a doctor in mumbai.

Rahim on the other hand was a drunkard and a ugly man who used to do any odd jobs also do some thief to drink. But he had a big dick of 10 inch and fucked many girls in his young age but from past 20 years he was alone as his wife died and he has no children.

Aarthi was a good ***** girl who went to temple and never crossed a line with any of the boys she never even kissed a boy before.

So guys as you can see that this are two very opposite characters who have nothing in common but still they end up in a very dirty relationship I Wil request you guys to have some patience as I like to first engage the characters so this is going to be a slow burner but I'm sure this will be one of the newest and unique stories on this website.

Please can anyone help me on how I can add pics in the thread

[+] 1 user Likes Indianajones's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Beautiful young girl seduced by ugly old man - by Indianajones - 07-03-2021, 08:03 PM