Adultery Mily seduced to bed
Mily’s hubby was out of job since last few months , thanks to the “Covid” situation. Sitting at home idle , gave rise to his drinking habit and gradually it increased.

And his now drinking habit gave way to his becoming short tempered and also gave way to his daily fighting with his wife and beating up his children for little and no reason.
Things were becoming unbearable at home , for all these things and loan officers banging on his door on daily basis.
Seeing no resort m Mily bhabhi along with Aparna bhabhi approached “Sidharth” for a job for his hubby, they knew well that he was in a position to offer one , even in this current scenario.
Mily in description was a short lady 5ft 2’ but very fair and very pretty. She mostly dressed homely in saree and put on very light make up and minimal ornaments , just some ear top and bangles and sometimes anklet on both the legs.

In fact she needed no make up at all. All the neighbor hood men and boys alike lusted for her. Aparna on the other hand was a tall lady 5ft 6’, but dusky and very sexy. She also wore no make up and dressed simple homely in saree.
That day when they both approached him at his home , He being single was enjoying the drinks while watching a movie on his home theater and was very horny.
As the bell rang twice , he switched off the movie and found the lovely ladies at his door. He almost became rock hard , seeing these beauties at his door without their husbands.
After exchanging pleasentaries, he invited both the ladies inside and closed the door and equired the reason of the visit.
Mily bhabi was sobbing and hardly any words came out of her mouth. Seeing her condition “Aparna” bhabhi stepped in and explained the situation at Mily’s house and requested on her behalf if I can get this hubby a job and pull the family out of the hell situation.
He jumped at the opportunity and all the months of lust for these two ladies came knocking at the door.
Mily was becoming calmer by the moment and was looking at his face pleading, even with tears drying on her face , she looked awesome.
He smiled at both of them and said that he can provide a good , stable job for his husband and that too with a better salary than his last one.
Milli almost jumped in glee and grasped his hands with her milky one and said thank you bhaiya.
Sid smiled again and said , but there is a condition bhahi, Mily looked up in awe , her hands still clutching his.
Sid said calmly , bhabhi your hubby can get this job from coming Monday only and only if you agree to come to my bed tomorrow and when ever I ask you too.
Mily reacted as if she was bitten by a scorpion and snatched her hands back and looked up in his eyes in horror. He added bhabhi the joining letter of your hubby will be there in the bed by tomorrow 3pm, you have just to come and collect it from my bed.
There was a moment of silence as both Mily and Aparna looked at me in awe and horror .
Mily said sorry bhaiya I am married and cant cheat my hubby and my kids and kept nodding her head , still seated in the sofa. She offered to work at his home and clean things and sweep the home.
He replied calmly , the only service he required is from her beautiful and silky body and nothing else. Take the offer or leave it.
They prepared to leave, Sidharth opened the door for them and told Mily “I ll be waiting for you tomorrow with the offer letter at 3pm and wait till 3.30pm , then the letter will be torn and please be in saree and anklet in ur left leg only “
They didn’t reply but just left.
Next day sidharth waited as the clock ticked on to show 3.00pm , there was no sign of anyone of them, then it was 3.15pm and soon it was 3.25pm , when ……

To Be Contd ............ sex
[+] 1 user Likes hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Mily seduced to bed - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 24-12-2020, 12:21 PM
RE: Married lady seduced to bed - by Herbiee - 11-01-2021, 04:34 PM
RE: Married lady seduced to bed - by raj500265 - 24-01-2021, 02:55 AM
RE: Married lady seduced to bed - by srungara - 24-01-2021, 10:13 PM
RE: Married lady seduced to bed - by Eswar P - 26-01-2022, 09:50 PM
RE: Married lady seduced to bed - by sri65 - 27-01-2022, 11:28 AM
RE: Mily seduced to bed - by Herbiee - 11-03-2022, 02:54 PM
RE: Mily seduced to bed - by Muthiah Sivaraman - 12-03-2022, 05:15 AM
RE: Mily seduced to bed - by Arul Pragasam - 12-03-2022, 08:13 AM
RE: Mily seduced to bed - by xbiilove - 12-03-2022, 10:43 AM
RE: Mily seduced to bed - by hotguydelhi_sidharth - 19-09-2022, 12:31 PM