Incest Golden four nights
Thumbs Up 
Golden Four Nights Ch. 01 Incest/Taboo

(This is not my story. I am just posting here from other sites. All credits goes to original author)

Hi, my name is Arun. I am 41 and work as a senior partner with a large accounting firm in Kuala Lumpur. I had been married for 8 years to a wonderful woman called Priya. Like me she’s 41 and we have two beautiful children – a girl of 7 and a boy of 5.

My wife and I enjoyed a very active and healthy sex life – we made love during the week, but usually saved the best for the weekends, when we enjoyed long hours of unrushed, mind-blowing sex. Priya was a virgin when she met me, but took to sex like a duck taking to water and mastered the art of pleasing a man. When we were still dating and in the early years of our marriage, we studied many sexual manuals together, trying out new techniques of making love. We also used to watch blue movies together at home. We loved each other very much and Priya satisfied me to the fullest.

Having spent many years abroad, I was quite liberal about sex in general, but was rather choosy about women. I loved women as friends and had many of them as nothing more than just good friends. But when it came to making love, I needed to be mentally and physically attracted to them. I always had a profound admiration of the female body – not just boobs and ass, but facial features, the hair, lips, legs and so on. Even after my marriage, the admiration of the female body continued but it stopped there, at the admiration level. I had never strayed from Priya.

Jothi was the young wife of my brother-in law, Raja, Priya’s elder brother. Jothi was only 35 while Raja was 44 and they lived in Prai. They had, like us, 2 kids – a boy of 11 and a girl of 7. They had been married for 12 years now – it was an arranged marriage and they made a lovely, happy couple. My mother-in-law stayed with them – she was around 70 at that time and quite sickly.

Raja was a lorry driver – he drove a trailer and did the long-distance routes. Normally he left on a Sunday evening and returned either on the following Friday night or the Saturday morning. Sometimes he would not be home for 2 weeks or more. He had dropped out of school early and did many odd jobs before getting his licence. Jothi was a full-time housewife and a very good one at that.

We usually drove up to Prai once or twice a year and spent some days with them. I got along very well with Raja and Jothi, as well as everyone else in Priya’s family. Jothi addressed me as Annan (elder brother) and Priya as Anni (sister-in-law). She was well-mannered and always polite and nice to us whenever we visited and stayed with them.

I didn’t actually take much notice of Jothi when I had first got married and was welcomed into Priya’s family in Prai. I treated her as a younger sister and had no other thoughts of her. She was rather short, about 5 feet 6 only, fair-skinned and pretty. The one character of her which I instantly noted and liked however was her jovial nature – her youthfulness sometimes bordered on cheekiness. She was quite chatty – spoke Malay, Tamil and English well.

Some months after our marriage, we celebrated our first Deepavali in Prai with Priya’s family, as was the custom. We had all gone to temple for prayers. Upon returning home, I asked Priya to get me some cold water to drink. As she had already gone to the room to change, she in turn asked Jothi to get it for me. Jothi obliged and came with a glass of cold water to the hall to hand it to me and as she bent down, her sari dropped off her shoulder and her seemingly large boobs, packed tightly in her sari blouse, came into my direct view. She caught my eyes staring at her bosom and her cleavage. She saw the look in my eyes and smiled, before pulling her sari back over her. I didn’t think much of that incident then but much later I realized that that was the start of her casual teasing of me – my eyes had triggered a desire in her.

I recall that first Deepavali quite well. At that time, they stayed in a wooden house. Priya and I used the kid’s room which was next to the master bedroom. The little boy, 3 at that time, slept in my mother-in-law’s room which was at the back of the house. It was about 11pm on Deepavali night and the house was dark. Everyone was asleep it seemed.

I was feeling rather horny and started to touch Priya, slowly caressing her breasts and pulling her nipples. She was rather conscious of being heard and kept very silent, though her nipples reacted to my attention. I unbuttoned her nightgown, moved my lips over her nipple and sucked on it – she had wonderful firm tits and she loved me sucking on her hard nipples. She held my head and pressed me to her, just moaning into my ear.

And then we heard it – the familiar sound of a woman’s moan. At first, we thought it was Priya but it came from the next room – they were also making love.

Priya giggled softly and whispered “Seems like we are not the only horny ones” and then pushed me down to her magnificent pussy to lick her.

She was now as much in need of pleasure as I was. Priya had a truly beautiful, hairy pussy and I was addicted to it from the time I first tasted it, while we were still dating. She had a beautiful aroma, like a flower and tasted equally good. And when she exploded, she really dripped a lot of pussy juice. After our marriage, and much to our pleasure, we also discovered that she actually squirted when I licked and fingered her at the same time.

There were more whispers and noises now coming from the next room. I focussed on my Priya’s pussy. She brushed her fingers through my hair and gently guided my mouth over her pussy. She slowly started thrusting her pussy upwards to my licking tongue. She spread her legs wider and used her fingers to spread her lips, guiding me to her clit. When my tongue touched it, she gasped “Mmmmmm….Athan….yesssss.”

She gripped my hair and thrust her wet pussy against my face for a few more minutes, before sitting up and pulling my face to her and kissing me, her tongue spearing into my hungry mouth immediately, tasting herself on my mouth. She pushed me back on the bed, pulled away my sarong and took hold of my cock. She stroked it a couple of times and then bent down to engulf it with her hot mouth. God, did she love sucking my cock! I pulled her legs towards me and she knew what I wanted. She raised her leg over me and planted her hot, wet pussy on my face. We both loved the 69.

The noises from the other room had definitely increased and it only served to excite us more. Priya was now fucking my mouth hard with her hairy pussy, her clit duelling with my tongue while she sucked on my meat like a woman possessed, twisting and moaning around it, and caressed my balls with her fingers, urging me to empty my load in her mouth. A few minutes later we heard a loud (woman’s) moan and then a heavy (manly) gasp from the other side of the wall – they must have climaxed. That triggered our explosion – Priya gushed what seemed like a gallon of sweet honey down my mouth and I shot several strong streams of my semen down her throat.

There was silence thereafter and we just laid there in our bed. Priya clung to me and kissed me. She whispered to me that hearing her brother and his wife had turned her on so much that night. We were sure they had heard us too. Priya’s fingers played with my still hard prick and started to stroke it back to hardness.

“I need your cock inside me, Athan. I’m so fucking hot” she whispered.

“Sit on me and fuck me, darling” I responded.

She stroked my cock a while longer and then moved down my body, to once again engulf it in her mouth. She bobbed her face up and down in rapid strokes, sucking on my rod as if in a sexual trance, her fingers encircled around the base. Then she removed her mouth, leaving my cock coated with her saliva and positioned herself over my hips, held my now throbbing cock up and lowered her hot wet pussy on to it. She moaned quietly as she sank all the way, filling her burning pussy up to the hilt. Priya was on heat.

“Mmmm….yessss……. I love your fat cock inside my pussy” hissed Priya.

She began to lift her pelvis up and down, enjoying the wet, tightness of her pussy walls rubbing around my girth. The bed springs made elastic noises as Priya bounced up and down on my cock.

From the other side, we heard sounds again – first little whispers and then a “unnnnhhhh” followed by a “mmmmmm”. The bed on the other side started creaking in a steady rhythm.

“He’s screwing her again” said Priya, increasing her tempo. I squeezed her tits and pulled on her nipples. I brought my hand to her pussy and rubbed on her clit, as she rode me like crazy. She was on fire, turned on by the fact that they were fucking on the other side and we, on this side, and being heard by one another.

Priya gasped, groaned and panted as she pumped harder and more rapidly. The creaking of the bed on the other side of the wall increased as did the gasps and moans. They were keeping in pace with us, it appeared.

Then Priya bent over and kissed me. Her tongue snaked into my mouth again and I felt her pussy muscles contracting tightly. She was on the verge. I felt her body shudder and she bit on my shoulders, trying to stifle her cry of orgasm. A powerful explosion rocked through her body. That triggered my cock to expand and swell. I shot another heavy load of cum deep into her womb. Our bodies shivered and shook together in the throes of orgasm.

And in tandem, from the other side there was a sharp moan and a loud push of the bed and then short, quick gasps. And, then more whispers.

As my flaccid penis slid out of her cum-filled pussy, Priya moved down my body to suck on it again. She came back up to kiss me, sharing both our juices. We heard a door open on the other side and someone going to the bathroom. Priya hugged me and we fell asleep like that, utterly sated.

After that first Deepavali, I began to take more notice of Jothi. Despite being short, she had a dynamite body, with a gorgeous set of tits and a fantastic round ass. She had long, straight hair which went down to her waist. And, she had flesh in the right places too but wasn’t anywhere near fat.

She had lovely bright eyes and a sharp nose, fitted with a gold ring. She had wide, sexy lips that were made for kissing (or blowing), adorned by a large birthmark on the upper left side of her lips. A light “moustache” gave her an even sexier look. Her face was completed with a lovely dimple on her left cheek.

Jothi was wasn’t as beautiful as Priya but she had some kind of a special sexual aura about her that attracted my attention, every time she was around me – powerful sexual vibes radiated from her, a kind of animal magnetism.

When we were there about a year later, Jothi was 8 months pregnant with their daughter and Priya was 5 months pregnant with ours. Both were a sight to behold with their pregnant bodies. Jothi’s tits seemed gigantic and more than once, she caught me staring at them, smiling at me each time. I sensed that she enjoyed the attention from me.

2 months later, we went for her baby’s 30th day celebration. We stayed there over the weekend and I had many an opportunity to ogle at Jothi breast-feeding her newborn daughter. Once Priya was resting herself in bed (she was in her 8th month) and I was alone in the living room reading the newspapers. Jothi came out of her room carrying her baby, still sucking on her breast and looked at me. Smiling at me she pulled the baby off her nipple and briefly exposed it to me, before covering it back again with her maternity blouse. I thought of it as nothing more than she being careless but I had had a good look of her naked, wet breast, her big fat nipple and the beautiful dark areola around it.

Over that whole weekend, she continued to give me more views of her naked tits and nipples while breast-feeding her baby. She was careful – always exposing when no one was around. I started to think that it was intentional, but there was no pattern to it and so I did not give it further thought. The only change in me was that I suddenly developed a boob fetish which puzzled Priya – I was making love to Priya’s milk-filled boobs and nipples almost every night!

Over the next few times when we visited them, Jothi found new ways and means to tease me, albeit mild teasing. She would occasionally bend down in front of me in the pretext of serving me a drink or picking up something from the coffee table, giving me generous views of her cleavage (once even bra-less) or views of her womanly thighs (once even a quick view of her panty-covered crotch). Nobody else knew about or was aware of these incidences however.

A few years later, something happened that more or less completely bewitched me into a sexual obsession with Jothi. By that time, they had moved to their new semi-detached house. It was a big house with 4 bedrooms, 3 rooms in the front circling the living area and one at the back adjoining the dining area. We stayed there for a week and used the room at the back.

It was a Saturday and Raja had just come home after his trip down to Singapore. We chatted for a while and then he went for a shower, before we had lunch together. After lunch, Priya wanted to go to the hair dressers, as well as do some shopping and asked me to drop her in town. Raja said he was going to have a nap. The kids came with me in the car to drop Priya and then we drove around a bit before we came back home about 40 minutes later.

There was no sign of Jothi and I presumed she was also having a nap. Mother-in-law was having her siesta in her room. The kids sat to watch TV while I decided to lie in bed for a while before going back to pick up Priya.

Just as I was walking towards the room, the door of the master bedroom opened and Jothi stepped out. She was surprised to see me at home but made no attempt to rush. Her hair was ruffled and her pottu (red kumkum on her forehead) was smeared. She had the unmistakable look (and smell) of a freshly-fucked woman. Her face was radiant and she gave me one of her cheeky smiles – her face told me that she had been royally fucked by her husband! And, the look in her eyes at that instant excited me – it was as if she was trying to tell me something.

She went to the bathroom for a shower and came out some long minutes later. I was sitting in the hall and reflecting on that magical look on her face and in her eyes. When she came out, I went into the bathroom and saw her discarded clothes in the laundry basket. I don’t know why I did it, but I closed the door and searched through her clothes. I found her panties and realized that she had not washed or rinsed them yet. I brought them to my nose – her smell was strong and there was also the smell of male spunk – their combined juices.

My cock was rock hard and I took it out and started stroking it, all the time having her panties at my nose and imagining how they had fucked. I was so turned on that I came within a few seconds of stroking and shot my load onto the bathroom floor. I then wiped my cock on her panties and put them back into the laundry basket, before pouring some water on the bathroom floor to wash away my load.

I came out of the bathroom and saw her standing in the dining room, already dressed and with a towel around her wet hair. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. She went into the bathroom to pick up her discarded clothes and came out with them. She looked at me and smiled, as if she knew exactly what I had been up to.

Of course I kept that episode to myself. It was the first time since I had been married that I actually jerked off, thinking of or rather wanting someone else. As I drove to pick up Priya, I thought over the incident. Usually Jothi, just like Priya and other women in their family, never left her discarded clothes especially her underwear in the bathroom – why did she leave her panties there that afternoon, well knowing that I was there? Was it a careless error or was it done on purpose to test me?

Neither Priya nor Raja said anything or behaved differently that evening – so Jothi had also kept it to herself. Why? Anyway, the whole incident started my obsession with her. I didn’t know what it was, but something strongly attracted me to this female creature.

Jothi was usually the first to have a shower each morning, before she prayed and made breakfast for everyone. I am normally up very early too, but I relax with a book and a coffee first, before going for my shower. So it was the next morning – I went in for a shower after her. As I was brushing my teeth, I looked at the laundry basket and there again were her panties. After I finished with my teeth, I picked up her panties and held them to my nose. Her smell was much stronger than yesterday – musky and pleasant. I started to stroke my now hardening cock. I rubbed her panties all over my face and eventually brought my tongue out to taste it – a sweet-salty taste. I then rubbed the panties on my cock head and stroked myself to an explosion, shooting my goo on her panties. It was quite intense and I discarded the stained panties in the laundry basket before having my shower.

After my shower, I came out wrapped in a towel. She went into the bathroom to pick up her panties, came out and smiled at me as she held it in her hand. She knew for sure my cum was on it. She took it to the back to wash it with her other clothes.

This happened every morning while we were there that trip. On the last morning, she even left her black bra there. I alternated my licking between her bra and panties. I shot my load on her panties as well as both cups of her bra.

She knew very well what I was doing to her underwear but she didn’t make any fuss. Was she expecting me to do that? Was she just teasing me? I had no clue where this was going to end but I was obsessed with her.

I never mentioned this teasing game to Priya or anyone else. And Jothi also acted normally – no indication of our teasing games in the open. I did feel guilty about lusting after another woman besides Priya and especially her brother’s wife, but something about Jothi fascinated me and attracted me to her. Something just told me that she would be exceptional in bed. The sexual energy vibrating from this woman was so intense that it thrilled me to bits.

The following year when we visited them over four nights, her teasing continued, confident that this game was between the both of us only and that I was a keen participant in her game. During that trip, Priya’s younger sister, Kala, was also visiting but alone with her kids – her husband was overseas. So, Priya, Kala and the kids shared the rooms while I slept on a mattress on the living room floor. So I was usually the last one to sleep and the first one to get up.

On the 1st night after everyone else had left the living room, Jothi laid out the mattress and made bed for me, before going to join in the chatter with Priya and Kala. Everyone else was either in or getting ready for bed. I lied down on the mattress on the floor and looked up to the ceiling fan – one of the wall lights was still on. Priya, Kala and Jothi were still chatting in the dining room. Raja was already in bed, as he had returned earlier that afternoon.

Minutes later I heard the women wishing each other good night and then I noticed Jothi coming to the living room. She walked past me to the main door of the house and made sure it was locked. Then she stood near me and asked me if the fan speed was too fast. She was wearing a skirt and I could see all the way up her legs to her panty-covered crotch. I told her it (the fan) was ok and told her to switch off the light.

She smiled at me and stood there, longer than needed, knowing very well that I could see everything under her skirt. My cock was hard in a zoom and my eyes were focused under her skirt (like a young schoolboy having his first view under a woman’s skirt). She then smiled and started to walk away, switching off the light. After I heard her closing her room door, I took out my cock and stroked myself to an explosion, all the while thinking of Jothi.

The next morning, I woke up to the same view – Jothi was already up and had finished her shower. She had brought me my morning mug of coffee and opened the front door. She stood next to my sleeping body and wished me good morning. She had red panties on and smiled when she saw me rubbing my eyes while looking up her skirt. As I got up, she told me to enjoy my shower and walked away to the prayer room.

When I went into the bathroom, her panties from the night before were in the basket. I smelt and tasted her – her strong aroma drove me crazy and I jerked myself off to another cum. As I came out, I saw her taking a lighted incense stick to the front door – she looked at me in my towel and just smiled.

That night, she again came to lock the door but this time she was already wearing her nightdress which hung down to her knees. First she bent down to place an extra pillow for me, giving me an unblocked view of her naked breasts down her neckline. Then as she stood up, I could look right up her legs to her panty-covered crotch again. She smiled knowing that I was literally stunned at the sight and switched off the light, wishing me good night.

Nothing more happened during the rest of the trip, as we did not have much private opportunities. Most of the time, all of us sat around chatting till late until someone got up to lock the door while I made the bed. And in the mornings, Priya and Kala were the first ones up as they wanted to go to temple. One thing was for certain though – nobody still knew about the teasing game between Jothi and me.

During our last trip, a few months before this story took place, we again spent five nights with them and that time Jothi took her teasing to a new dimension.

On the Friday evening, after we had all returned from the temple, she asked if anyone wanted to have a banana (prasatham) from the temple and when she got no response, she decided to have one herself. Priya had gone to the room to take off her sari and change clothes. I was sitting in the hall and Jothi sat across from me, still clad in a beautiful pink sari. She put the banana to her mouth, looked at me and proceeded to suck on the banana. Before biting it, she licked the tip of it, all the while looking at my reaction. I stared at her dumbfounded. She was lewdly insinuating sucking a cock!!

Later that same evening, we were all sitting in the living room watching TV. The kids were playing Ludo on the floor in the dining room area and mother-in-law had retired to her room. Raja was on his weekly trip and would return the next morning. Priya and Jothi were sitting together on the sofa while I sat across from them on the other side of the room. Both were in their knee-length nightdresses and were chatting (gossiping) while I watched the news. Jothi’s legs were slightly apart and I could clearly see her lush thighs. Jothi caught my eyes roving (in the pretext of me looking at Priya and her chatting) but showed no reaction and continued her chatter with Priya.

Some minutes later, my mother-in-law called Priya to her room. They usually had a mother-daughter chat every night when we were there. Priya would massage her legs and lie next to her, till she fell asleep.

Seeing that we were all alone in the living room, with the kids engrossed in their game, Jothi opened her legs wider and I could clearly see her black panties. No one could see what was happening. She smiled when she knew she had my full attention and winked at me.

She opened her lips and formed the words to say “Do you like it?” I nodded.

“Want to see more?” Again I nodded.

She got up and went to her room and then came back a few seconds later carrying her bath towel and sat back on the sofa. This time when she opened her legs wide, my jaws dropped – she had discarded her panties and I could see her dark forest against her fair skin. My cock sprang immediately to life, my eyes never leaving the view she was giving.

“Like it?” she asked without uttering a sound. I nodded.

She pulled up her skirt a little and opened her legs wider now and I could make the outline of her slit, covered by what seemed like a jungle of hair.

Jothi then opened her mouth and let her tongue out and made a licking action to me. She teased me like that for some minutes, before standing up to go to her room. She then went to the bathroom, returning a few minutes later. She looked at me and silently indicated to me that she had left her panties in the bathroom.

I raced immediately to the bathroom while Jothi went to my mother-in-law’s room. She had the bath towel wrapped around her nightdress, so as to hide her nakedness under her dress. I found her panties near the sink. It was wet and the aroma so strong – she probably had wiped it over her pussy for my sake when she went to the bathroom. I put it to my mouth to taste her and pulled quickly on my throbbing cock. In a matter of minutes, I was shooting streams of taboo cum on her panties.

After washing my cock I came out, but I left the cum-soaked panties on the sink – thick globs of cum were on her panties. I heard Jothi telling Priya that she was going to brush her teeth and head for bed. She went into the bathroom and came out some minutes later. She came back to the hall and again sat across from me. She opened her legs wide – she was wearing the cum-soaked panties!! She smiled at me, touched the front of her groin and brought her fingers to her lips and licked them. Her lips made “Nice” before she stood up and wished everyone good night and headed off to bed. My cock stirred again at the thought of her blatantly sexual tease. This woman was incredibly and obscenely wanton.

That night after licking Priya to an orgasm, I penetrated her from behind and shot my load into her pussy, all the while thinking of Jothi’s hairy pussy.

The next day, after Raja had come home she behaved like nothing had ever happened. No teasing whatsoever. She acted and talked normally to me without any reference of her teasing.

During all that time (over the years), besides the “distant” teasing, there was never any physical contact between us whatsoever. Nor did we speak about it, even when we were alone. And, there were no incidences where she tried to lure me into having contact. So I assumed that she was just a cock teaser who got turned on by turning me on. I also didn’t know whether she did that to other men or was it just me. But I had enjoyed the tease and she had obviously enjoyed the attention. It probably turned her on that I smelled her panties and came in them.

And, so we come back to the present. I had flown in to Penang on that Monday morning and taken a rental car from the airport to the customer’s premises on the mainland. We were doing an audit and I was going to be there till Thursday. My team of junior accountants were already there since a week.

Normally on such assignments, I would stay at a hotel but Priya had asked me to stay at her brother’s place in Prai. I was reluctant at first as I have never stayed there alone, without my wife and kids I mean, but decided to go along with my wife’s wishes. I was aware that Jothi would use the opportunity to again tease and torment me.

After work, I had driven back to their house. Raja had left the night before on a trip to Kuantan and would probably return only on Saturday. Jothi had cooked sambar and fried some fish for dinner. After dinner, I chatted with my mother-in-law, Jothi and the kids for a while and watched TV with them. Around 9pm I had gone for my shower and was drying myself in the room when I realised that Jothi was peeping on me.

Before I stepped out of the room (the room Priya and me always used), I pulled on a singlet to go with my sarong. All of them were in the hall still watching TV. Jothi asked the kids to go brush their teeth and get ready for bed. I sat in the living room and looked at some papers for work while chatting with my mother-in-law. Just then the phone rang and Jothi told me that Priya was on the phone. I talked to Priya for a while and then handed the phone over to my mother-in-law.

The kids had changed into their pyjamas and came to wish me good night. Then Jothi put them to bed in the master bedroom. Usually when Raja was away on his trips, the kids slept with her. A little later my mother-in-law wished me good night and retired to her room. I sat there totally engrossed in my work.

About half an hour later, Jothi stepped out of her room carrying a towel and headed for the bathroom. She looked at me and asked me if I needed a drink. I told her to put some cold water in my room for me to drink later. She went to the bathroom and I could hear her having a shower.

I felt tired after the long day and decided to go to bed. I went into my room and put the work papers into my briefcase. I left my door open as I expected Jothi to bring me the water. I heard her coming out of the bathroom and going to her room. I arranged my clothes for work on the hanger and was just closing my bag, when I heard her knock and come in.

When I turned to face her, I froze – she was wearing a very thin night dress and she had nothing underneath. Her magnificent round melons were clearly visible and her nipples were tenting her gown. Her hairy pussy was also slightly visible as I stood there transfixed on this sexual creature.

“I brought you a jug of cold water. I have put some ice cubes in to keep it cold” she said, smiling at my stunned eyes.

“Ok, thanks” I said still not taking my eyes away from her body.

“Is there anything else you need, Annan?” she asked, looking straight into my eyes.

“No, that’s all” I muttered, trying not to show my desire, but my eyes staring unashamedly at her womanly treasures gave me away.

“Ok, good night, Annan” she whispered with her smile – a smile that somehow told me that the night was far from over.

“Good night, Jothi” I said.

I saw her stepping out of room, admiring her beautiful ass swaying. My cock was rock hard. I switched off the light and closed the door, but did not latch it. I had the bedside radio switched on listening to the late night FM station. All the lights in the house were out. I took off my underwear and lay down on the double bed. I thought of Jothi’s body and slowly touched my cock over my sarong. God, I wanted her, but I was scared at the same time – did she really want me or was she just a teaser? I was also worried about the terrible family consequences.

About 10 minutes into my thoughts, I heard my door open and then close, ever so quietly. I looked at the radio LED clock by the bedside – it was 10:30pm. I did not move or say anything.

She came to the bed and said “Please don’t say or ask anything, Annan”.

She sat down on the bed and touched my hand.

“If you don’t want me here, I will go away” she said stroking my hand.

At that moment I threw caution to the wind. I held her hand and tugged. She fell on me. My arms went around her immediately and crushed her against me, feeling her breasts against my chest. I kissed her and her tongue entered my mouth willing me to suck on it. Her hard nipples were poking into my chest, searing my skin. I released her tongue and followed my tongue into her accepting mouth. She sucked on my tongue in hunger.

As we continued to kiss, our mouths now wet, our tongues fencing deliriously, my hands were slowly rubbing and massaging her back, eventually coming to rest on her firm ass, over the thin material of her nightdress. I caressed those luscious round mounds of flesh while we tongue-fucked in frenzy.

Without breaking our kiss, I slowly raised myself up and turned her down and rested her on the mattress. In the darkness, I kissed her eyes and nose before planting a full-bloodied kiss on her lips again, my tongue penetrating her mouth roughly. I brought my right hand to her breast and cupped her right boob….finally I got to touch.

I broke our kiss and encircled the orb with both my hands. I brought my mouth over it and sucked it through the material of her dress, inducing a sound from her.

“Mmmmm…..Annnan” she whispered before pushing my mouth off her tit. She sat up and pulled the nightdress over her head. The she held my head and guided me back to her breast.

“I want to see you” I pleaded, sucking her breast, as if it were my first time.

“Mmmm…you have seen it before….I had shown it to you many times” she sighed, holding my head hard against her body, urging me to take her whole breast into my mouth.

I ignored her answer and switched on the bedside light. She closed her eyes but did not push me away. I sat back and admired her breasts. They were truly magnificent mounds – large, firm and round, topped by 50cent-sized areolas and chalk-sized nipples, hard and black. Her breasts stood out on her naked body. I realized that she was not wearing her thali (scared string of marriage) and other jewellery.

I looked down at the rest of her body. She had a small rounded belly topped by a deep belly button which sloped down towards a jungle of fine black hair covering her pussy. She had nice wide hips supported by a thick, fleshy pair of thighs and short legs. She smiled, knowing that I was admiring her.

I again encircled her wonderful tit, this time her left, with my hands, both my thumbs and forefingers barely covering the base of her mound. I lowered my face to her breast and my tongue darted out to gently lick her nipple.

“Mmmm…” she cooed, opened her eyes and smiled at me.

I opened my mouth and lowered it over her breast slowly trying to devour it completely. I sucked on it while my fingers rhythmically squeezed her tit. She thrust her tit upwards to my mouth and one of her hands went around my head, holding me hard. The other hand went to the side of my face, rubbing my cheeks.

After some minutes of sucking, mauling and salivating on that flesh, I moved to her right and did the same. “Mmmm…Annan…I wish I had milk to give you” she said, now unashamedly looking at me ravishing her body. She moved her hand slowly down the front of my sarong and felt my member. Her touch sent shivers through me.

I kissed her again deeply, letting our tongues intertwine, playing fucking games inside our mouths, while my hands continued to maul her tits. They were so firm, so juicy and so beautiful to hold. And, her nipples were something else – she told me later that they had a straight connection to her pussy! Just then the song Alone by Heart came on the radio.

She pulled at the waistband of my sarong and let it loose. She slid her fingers under the sarong and wrapped her fingers around the veined girth of my cock, fondling and exploring it. She broke our kiss and brought her mouth to my ear; she kissed my ear and let out her tongue to lick inside it.

“How can I get you alone…” sang Heart on the radio. “Mmm…that’s how I’ve felt all these years. I’ve wanted you for so long, Annan” she whispered into my ear, squeezing my cock with her fingers.

“I peeped on you earlier, after your shower” Jothi whispered.

“Yes, I know. I noticed. Did you like what you saw?” I responded.

“Yes, you have a beautiful cock. I want it inside me” she replied, smiling and staring into my eyes – that same cheeky, teasing smile. Her fingers continued to stroke my meat.

She turned me around so that I was on my back. She pulled of my sarong and got on top of me, her naked body against mine. She kissed me again and sank her tongue into my mouth. Then she kissed my eyes and slid down to my neck, licking on either side, before sliding down to kiss my nipples. She sucked them one by one just I had done to her minutes ago. She used her fingers to encircle my “imaginary” breast and forcing my nipple into her mouth. Her eyes were locked on mine, seeing the pleasure she was giving me.

“Mmmm…Jothi” I uttered in pleasure. She sat back to look at me.

“Do you want me to continue?” she asked, teasing.

“YES!” I replied, lost in total lust for this woman.

Looking at her, her beautiful long hair let loose, her gorgeous tits staring straight down at me, I was overcome by an intense desire for this creature – this sexual goddess who had teased and tormented me over the past 8 years.

As if reading my thoughts, she fell back on me and kissed my chest and then brought out her tongue to wet my torso, licking in circles around my body before sliding down to my shallow navel and trying to fuck it with her tongue. Her hand had in the meantime roamed to my groin and violently grabbed hold of my prick. She tried to bend it as if checking the elasticity. She then moved her hands down to cup my tight, hairy balls, her tongue now licking my upper thighs and groin.

She licked and slid her way down my leg, bypassing my cock and settled past my feet, kneeling at the end of the bed,. She raised my right foot to her mouth and engulfed the big toe, sucking on it as if it were a cock. Then she did the same to the other big toe, all the while looking at me. She then took my wet toe to her breasts and rubbed it against her nipple, first one then the other. She repeated that a few times – wetting my toes with her tongue and then rubbing it against her nipples.

My cock was throbbing and pulsating violently at what Jothi was doing. I had experienced such powerful sexual foreplay before but the way Jothi was doing it was something else. Maybe it was just the strong desire for her but the feeling was incredible. My cock was vertical, standing straight up like the mighty lingam.

Jothi looked at it, licked her lips and at the same time, lifted herself a little from her kneeling position at the end of the bed. She brought my big toe to her pussy and rubbed herself over it. I felt her moistness. God, I could have cum like that. No woman had done that to me. And she repeated that with my other big toe, all the while looking at my reaction and smiling seductively, like the temptress she was.

Then sitting on my feet, she bent forward and grabbed my cock with both hands, her eyes never leaving mine. She bent forward and kissed my cock head, using her tongue to spear my cum hole.

“Jothiiiiii……” I moaned, on the verge of capitulating to this wild woman.

“Yes, Annan…….tell me what you want me to do” she teased.

“Suck me, suck my cock…please” I pleaded in sexual desperation.

“Do you know how long I’ve waited for you to ask me, Annan?” she asked, before lowering her mouth and slowly engulfing my cock head in her sexy mouth.

“Aaaah…..” I moaned, as my rod slowly disappeared into her mouth. Her eyes watched my pleasure as her lips settled at the base of my cock. She had my whole fat length in her mouth.
Pg3

“Mmmmm….” She hissed around my cock as she slowly raised her mouth, withdrawing my prick slowly till only the tip was in her mouth, before plunging her mouth down again.

She looked beautiful like that, with her lovely lips which I had long admired, wrapped around my swollen member. How many times had I dreamt of that?

She bobbed up and down slowly a few more times, all the while watching my body respond to her. She then kept just my cock head in her mouth and sucked it, using her tongue to swirl all over it and using her lips to apply suction. After a few minutes of doing just that, she moved her mouth downwards and licked my balls, before sucking one of my hairy nuts into her mouth.

“You are incredible, I knew you would be special” I told her, the pleasure building in me. I was not going to last very long just out of sheer want for this woman.

Her response was to release my balls and move up my body to kiss me.

“You make me do things to you that I have never done before with any other man” she said, kissing me on my lips before sliding down my body again.

She stopped at my prick and held it. She kissed it and then bent down and let her magnificent boobs hang over it. She pushed my hard member in between her breasts and started a jerking movement, stroking my cock with her mammoth mounds of flesh. Every time my cock head appeared at the top, she would give it a quick suck. She spread her long hair all around my cock.

Looking at her doing that, I felt as if all my fantasies had come true. I had this wonderful female creature making love to me. And, I was going to blow my biggest load in years……

Jothi kept her movements, squeezing and sliding my prick between her godly mounds and sucking my cock head. She looked into my eyes and said “Cum for me Annan, please. I want you to shoot your honey inside my mouth…please Annan, give me your thirtham,” alternating between sucking and talking. (thirtham = blessed holy water)

She let my cock free off her lovely breasts and concentrated on the blow job. She held my prick with one hand and stroked it while she used her mouth to deep throat me. Her other hand caressed my balls, occasionally pinching the base of my cock to control my release.

I was nearly there – I needed to cum. I held her head and pushed her hair back, gathering the strands in my hand and stroking them over her body. Then I pumped in and out of her mouth like a man possessed, nothing could have stopped me from fucking her hot mouth then. I slammed away in animal ferocity and felt the rush from deep within my balls.

“Jothi….YESSSSSSSSSSS…..cummmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing….suck me, suck me, suck me” I screamed as she increased her sucking tempo, aware that I was exploding, her eyes urging me to shoot.

“Unnhh…mmm…mmmm…mmmmm” she mumbled as my first two heavy loads rocketed deep down her throat and then she pulled my cock out a little to prevent from choking. Blast after blast of cum spewed into her sucking mouth and she kept on swallowing. I couldn’t believe the sensations of pleasure coursing through my whole body.

She slowly removed her mouth from my still jerking cock, which left some cum on her lips. She held my rod and rubbed her face against it, wiping my cum all over her face. My cock was still leaking cream. She then held my leaking cock to her tits and rubbed it against each nipple. Then she bent down again to suck the last remains from my deflating cock, cleaning it of all semen. With my cock in her mouth, she looked at me and smiled.

“Tastes better from the source, rather than tasting you on my panties” she said, winking at me.

“Thanks – that was out of this world. I have never ever felt like that” I whimpered.

Slowly she let my cock slip out of her mouth. She slid up my body to kiss me, tonguing me, letting me taste my cum in her mouth. I kissed her hard, sucking her hyperactive tongue and slowly turned her over on to her back.

My fingers roamed over her body, squeezing her tits and pulling at her nipples, one after the other. I broke off the kiss and moved my mouth to her tits, sucking those beauties again with hunger. My hand moved down over her belly, stopping at her belly button to finger it. My mouth soon followed my finger to her navel and my tongue slipped out to lick it.

“Mmmm……ticklish, but lovely” she responded.

Her skin was so soft and I let my tongue roam over her belly, while my hand slipped down to her hairy jungle. I could feel the warm moistness as she kept her feet tightly closed together. I moved up to kiss her and her open mouth begged for my tongue. As my tongue entered her mouth, her legs opened a little and I ran my fingers over her hairy pubes. She was as hairy as Priya.

“I’ve got to taste you” I said, looking into her eyes.

“You already have, many times. Naughty Annan! Did you like it?” she asked.

“Yes and now I want to taste it pure, from your fountain” I said.

“Promise?” she teased.

I got off the bed and stood up, my six foot frame towering above her. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and dropped to my knees on the floor in front of this goddess. I slipped my hand under her round ass and pulled her hairy cunt to my mouth. She put three pillows behind her and lay back, so that she could watch me. She spread her thighs unashamedly, literally begging me to make love to her.

I stared at the furry flesh, obscenely revealed in front of me, admiring the beauty. I devoured her womanhood with my eyes and she smiled.

“Do you like it?” she asked. I nodded.

I planted soft kisses over her hairy mound, using my lips to pull at her soft, pubic hair gently.

“I love your smell, it’s intoxicating” I whispered to her, staring in awe at her pussy.

She smiled and spread her legs wider to give me a better view. What I was instantly attracted to were her pussy lips – she had a lovely pair of butterfly lips, like the petals of a flower, covering her love tunnel. I bent down to kiss her lips.

“Mmmm….” She responded.

I gently ran my tongue over her pussy, my eyes locked with hers. She thrust her pussy upwards, kissing my face with her pussy and urging me to eat her. I kissed her pussy passionately and then let my tongue slide slowly along her slit. Her moist and musky aroma drove me crazy.

I used the tip of my tongue to part her lovely pussy lips gently and ran it along the groove, from the bottom to the top. I sucked one pussy lip between my lips and let my tongue tip brush on the under side.

She responded by a gentle jerk and thrust. “Annaaaannn…….nice. Do that” she moaned.

I sucked her other lip and did the same thing. Then I kissed her petals with my open mouth and sucked both pieces of flesh together, before I let my tongue tip enter a little inside her, between her pussy lips. She pressed her legs together and I tasted her.

“Yesssss…..mmmmmm….lovely” and she pushed herself back onto my tongue.

“You taste exquisite” I said, removing my tongue for a second to tell her.

I meant it. She tasted different to Priya – Priya had an exotic flowery taste which I loved. Jothi had a richer, musky taste – very female, very different to Priya but equally addictive.

Jothi used her fingers to her spread her beautiful pussy lips apart.

“Lick me, please. I need your tongue in me” she pleaded.

My tongue darted out immediately to taste her, licking along her hairy slit, starting from the bottom to the top. She thrust her pussy gently upwards when I reached the top. I savoured her aroused pussy, enjoying her leafy lips which had now opened like a flower in bloom.

“Mmmmm….nice…..lick me like that Annan,” she moaned in pleasure, lacing her fingers through my hair and gently guiding me over her pussy.

I stared right into her hairy, wet pussy, the petals now wide open and showing pink – her tiny love-hole beckoning entry. She had lovely, soft hair all over her pussy – long and black. I pulled her lips apart and her lovely clit came into view, a cute little button at the top of her slit, shining in wet glory and inviting to be loved. I kissed it before gently sucking on it.

“Mmmm….yesssss…..Annan……nice. It feels so good. Lick me…..my clit” she moaned, her fingers gripping my head and her body pushing upwards.

I did as she asked, making small circles with my tongue around her pleasure button. She now used both her hands to hold my head firmly in place. I alternated between licking around gently and flicking her rosebud with the tip of my tongue, letting her body reactions guide me.

My tongue and mouth drove her wild.

“Unnnnhhhh….mmmmm….yesses……more….more” she urged me. Her body began to squirm and she ground her pussy hard against my face. I caught her clit between my lips and sucked on it gently.

“Mmmmmm….Annan…..lick me…lick me. Make me cum” she moaned and pushed herself against my face, humping me. I started to lick her slowly but with an increased pressure of my tongue, from the bottom of her slit to the top. Every time I touched her clit, she moaned and thrust her pussy upwards.

Jothi then held her legs just above her knees and pulled them towards her chest, which caused her beautiful pussy to open up even further, her pussy lips now wide open. Her tiny puckered asshole came into view.

I cupped one of my hands under her bums, lifted her ass up and kissed her pussy, feeling the tasty wetness on my lips and nose. My tongue tip touched her tiny pucker and licked its way up over her wide open pussy to her clit.

“Mmmm….yessss….so gooooood…..feeeeels sooooo good” she moaned.

I brought my other hand to her pussy and gently ran my forefinger over her wet pussy lips.

“Yessss….touch me….love me with your mouth and finger. Make me cum with your lovely tongue. Unnnnnhhhh….yesssss…..mmmmmmmm” she cried.

My forefinger explored her pussy lips while my tongue focused on pleasuring her clit. I moved my finger slowly under her lips and rubbed it along her wet slit, before slowly sliding it little by little inside her love tunnel. She was so wet that it slid in easily and I felt her muscles contracting around my finger.

“Unnnnhhhh….yessss……..lovely…….mmmmmm….your finger feels so good inside me” she moaned and slowly pushed back against my finger and mouth, trying to engulf me inside her.

I slowly moved my forefinger in and out of her pussy, in tandem with my tongue licking her clit. Her pussy was frothing her tasty juices and I greedily slurped it up, my mouth and finger creating wet squishy sounds. It was driving her wild.

“Yesssss……aaaahhhh……mmmmm…. Aaaahhhh….” She cried.

My tongue worked on overdrive now as I concentrated on giving Jothi an orgasm she would never forget. I curled my finger inside her pussy and gently rubbed the upper wall of her pussy trying to locate her G-spot.

“YESSSSSS….there…Annan….touch me there….YESSSSSSSSSSS….AAAAHHHHHHH” she whispered to me. She raised herself off the pillows and thrust her cunt harder and faster against my face and finger. I did not lose a beat as I felt more of her tasty honey frothing out of her divine fountain. Her pumping became vigorous.

“Annan, I’m so close. Don’t stop. Please, don’t stop….mmmmmm” she urged me on. She began to jerk violently and her face was contorted in animal lust. Her fantastic melons rocked and heaved.

I continued licking her with renewed vigour as my finger massaged her pleasure spot. All of a sudden she tensed up. She lifted her ass off the bed and she started convulsing. I held her to my face as she stood on her feet, her knees slightly bent. I felt her body shudder in a powerful orgasm.

“Unnnnhhh….mmmmmmm….aaaaahhhhh…nice,…nice…..nice….yess…yessss….Goddddd…Annnnan…..YESSSSSSSSS….cummmiiiiiinnnnnnnggggg” she screamed.

Both my finger and tongue were in hyper-drive now pleasing this goddess of sex as she climaxed. And then I felt it…a powerful spray of pussy fluid squirted on my face, a deliciously wet and tasty juice. And then another equally powerful squirt of clear fluid sprayed my face – this time both of us saw it spraying like a geyser on to my face.

“Aaaahh…..aaaahhhhhh….cummmmiiiiing…..cummmmiiiiing…unh…unh…unh…..YESSSSS” she screamed, fucking my face with her pussy, her legs trembling as she exploded again and again.

Jothi’s orgasm was beyond anything I had ever seen or experienced. Her climax coated my face with her divine, sweet tasting nectar. I consumed her heavenly juice, driving my tongue deep within the folds of her cunt as she continued to gush out her spunk. I placed my face right under her pussy, sitting on the floor between her legs while she virtually poured her cum over me, bathing my face in her liquid. My cock was rock hard and throbbing, almost at the bursting point – seeing this woman in such pleasure had turned me on to the point of automatic ejaculation.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, Annan” she exclaimed, gasping for breath, suddenly realizing what had happened. “I didn’t mean…didn’t know…couldn’t control…never happened before..” she stammered.

I continued to lap her leaking fountain ignoring her words, overcome with love and lust for this incredible woman. I held her fat bums and ground my face against her womanhood, coating my face and hair with her honey.

She pulled herself away from my face and sat on the bed, feeling ashamed.

“I’m sorry, Annan” she said, looking down to the floor.

“Hey, what are you sorry for?” I asked, still sitting on the floor, my cock erect and throbbing menacingly.

“I dirtied you” she said.

Realizing what she meant I tried to explain to her “No, you didn’t. You just exploded – you squirted your honey. It’s not what you think it is. That happens when you have a powerful orgasm”.

I wiped some of her juice from my wet face and hair and let her taste herself. “Does it taste like urine?” I asked

“No. But this has never happened before. I have never done that before” she said. “I felt fluid gushing out. The feeling was incredible….like powerful energy radiating out of my pussy.”

I leaned forward and kissed her pussy. “You are incredible” I whispered yet again.

“You made this happen, Annan. I just knew you would be special” she whispered in return.

I sat back on the floor and stretched out my legs, my erect cock pointing threateningly towards the ceiling fan like the mighty lingam. The blood was pulsating through the thick veins on my cock. I wanted to plunge it into her hot cavern and fuck her gloriously.

As if sensing my thoughts, Jothi stood up and stepped over me, placing her feet on either side of my legs. I pulled her to me, to my face and let my tongue again taste her soaking pussy. She held my head as I did that, looking at me, her face filled with love and satisfaction.

“I knew when I looked into your eyes on your first Deepavali here, when you stared at my tits, that you’d be a special lover. That desire in your eyes overwhelmed me. And, you have proven it, Annan” she cooed. “I was and am still scared of the consequences but I am so glad that I teased and seduced you” she continued. “I have never experienced such pleasure.”

Then moving my face away, she pushed me to lie back on the floor. She sat down on my tummy and leaned forward to kiss me. Our tongues entwined in another coital dance, while she rubbed her wet pussy on my torso. Lifting herself up, she moved down my body till she was sitting on my thighs. She grabbed my rock-hard prick and positioned her pussy over it.

Looking at me, she smiled and whispered “I want you inside my pussy. I want you to fuck me hard with your magnificent cock. Make this hungry pussy yours.”

Holding my cockhead at her entrance, she sat down on it, slowly sliding the thick rod little by little deep inside her hot chute.

“Uunnnnhhhhhh….yessssssss” she hissed as she sank slowly on my meat, to the full length. I looked at her face – her lips opened in sheer animal pleasure as my taboo cock entered her. She began to slowly lift her pelvis up and down, savouring the feel of my cock deep within her burning cauldron. She was in a sitting position, riding me in a dominant role.

She bent down to kiss me and said “You feel so good inside me, Annan. I love your cock, fits my pussy perfectly.”

She was right – I felt an intense pleasure in my cock as she started to pump slowly. Her wet pussy was like a tight sheath around my prick and her muscles were already milking me from the start – powerful contraction of her muscles.

“Do you feel me?” she asked.

“Yessss…..nice. Your pussy is so tight and wet. And your muscles are gripping me tighter than any woman has done,” I replied.

She smiled and said “I said you were a perfect fit” while grinding her pussy harder against me.

“Your cock is deep within me, touching my womb” she whispered.

She leaned forward and placed her palms on each of my shoulder, leaning forward and letting her magnificent boobs hang above my face. I lifted my head and my mouth opened to suck on a tit. She used my shoulders as the fulcrum, raised her groin up till only the tip of my cock was inside her, paused for a second and then sank back on my pulsating rod with force, till my rod again was deeply entrenched inside her incredible pussy.

“Unnnnhhhh…..aaaaahhhhhh, Annan……sooooo gooooood, mmmmmmhhhh” she groaned.

And then she repeated this plunging action, in rapid movements. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me” she whimpered in wanton need.

I continued to lick and bite her tits as she fucked me – yes, this magnificent female specimen was fucking me. Her cunt continued to squeeze my cock, powerful contractions of her vaginal muscles. My cock instinctively twitched in response, playing with her pussy walls deep inside her love tunnel.

“Unnnnnhhh… yessss, sooooo….niccccce, sooooo….deeeeeep, sooooo….deeeep. Fuck me, fuck me” she urged me on.

She sat back in an upright position and started to virtually bounce up and down on my cock; her soaking pussy was wet enough to easily slide up and down. Her melons heaved and swayed in rhythm and I reached out to squeeze those magnificent orbs and pull her nipples.

I started to match her tempo and raised my groin to meet her every downward plunge, lifting my ass of the floor to fuck her with animal gusto. Her pussy was flooding and I could feel her juices pouring down over my balls and into the cracks of my ass. Our eyes were locked on each other, the pleasure evident in both our faces.

I raised my back off the floor and hugged her, bringing myself into a sitting position, with her still riding me. She stretched out her legs behind me. She brought her arms around me and massaged my back, not missing a single stroke. I held both my hands to hers and we entwined our fingers together. Then we started rocking – I would lower her back down on to my legs and after a few seconds, raise her back up to a sitting position. Then she would do the same to me – lower me till my back rested on her legs and then raise me up slowly, all the while my cock buried deep inside her heavenly tunnel.

“Mmmmm…beautiful…..I’ve never done that before” she whispered to me.

“It’s a lovely variation to prolong making love” I said. “I could make love to you all day” I continued and I meant it. She was a goddess of a woman.

“Let’s get on the bed and be more comfortable” she said.

“Hold me” I said.

She somehow guessed what I had in mind and wrapped her legs around my hips and anchored her ankles together while her arms went around my neck. She kissed me as I slowly lifted us off the floor and stood up with her impaled on my rod. Being much taller and bigger than her, this wasn’t difficult.

“Fuck me like this, standing up. It’s lovely” she said and started slowly moving on my cock, using her arms and legs for support, while my hands carried her round ass. She hugged herself close to my body, her tits crushed against my body and her hard nipples poking into my chest.
[+] 1 user Likes Rajrai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Golden four nights - by Rajrai - 06-10-2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Golden four nights - by Rajrai - 06-10-2020, 07:33 PM
RE: Golden four nights - by Rajrai - 06-10-2020, 07:35 PM
RE: Golden four nights - by Rajrai - 06-10-2020, 07:49 PM
RE: Golden four nights - by Rajrai - 06-10-2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Golden four nights - by Rajrai - 06-10-2020, 09:07 PM
RE: Golden four nights - by Rajrai - 06-10-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: Golden four nights - by Rajrai - 06-10-2020, 09:38 PM
RE: Golden four nights - by Rajrai - 06-10-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: Golden four nights - by Rajrai - 06-10-2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Golden four nights - by Rajrai - 06-10-2020, 10:10 PM