Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Seeing taboo things when staying at Aunts house
What kind of taboo things have you seen when staying at Aunts house.

I remember one incident when I was 18. I was staying at my aunt's house, and she used to have 2 daughters, both cousins older than I was then - one was 20 - Apoorva, one 25 - Shruti. Both husband and wife used to work.

Being a house where there were more women than men, there used to be a lot of womanly talk going on. They never paid me much attention.

One day I was out in the backyard, and just my aunt and her daughter's were in the house. I heard them laughing and came back up to the verandah to see what was happening. The door was closed, but it had glass panes, and I could slide the curtain to the side and see inside.

They were talking about something, laughing, my aunt was on the bed - they had just had lunch and she used to rest after that.  She was in a saree.

The older daughter - pushed her mom to lie on the side....and started to push up her saree. Both were laughing, and I was wondering what was going on. My aunt was facing towards the door - none of them could see me - lying on her side. She was laughing and frantically trying to push down her saree. But my older cousin - Shruti - was stronger, and she pinned down her mom's hands and managed to push up the saree till her waist. I had never seen a mature woman's legs before - my aunt's were thick and fleshy. The saree got pushed a bit more, and I could see her panties. They were maroon with small flower prints - I knew they were flowers because I had seen them drying on the rope many times. Shruti kept holding her mom's hands and pushed up the saree even higher. The younger cousin - Apoorva - was just sitting nearby and laughing.

My aunt stopped protesting at some point and just playfully slapped Shruti's hand. Shruti by then had pulled down my aunt's panties to her thighs - the maroon panties rolled down like a rope. I could not see her buttocks because she was on her side, facing towards the door I was peeping in from. But I could see a dark place between her legs....which was her pubic hair.

Shruti next leaned down and spread my aunt's buttocks, giggling all the time. She was apparently looking at my aunt's anus, and my aunt was also laughing hard now. I could not understand what the point was of this, but I did get some strange feelings then and later when I thought about it.

I could hear their voices, and Shruti was saying "it's a little pinkish", giggling all the while. I was scared they might hear me or see me peeping, but I did not want to move away.

Once Shruti let go, her mom pulled up her panties and adjusted her saree. She was saying something like "yours should also be checked"...and laughing. Shruti showed her thumbs and said "no way you all will see mine".

Apoorva by then had come up behind Shruti. Even though she was younger she used to participate in a lot of sports, and was very strong. She suddenly grabbed Shruti around her waist from behind and lifted her. Shruti was in a nighty - both daughters used to wear nighties at home - a blue colored one. As soon as she was grabbed Shruti let out a loud scream, "let me goooooo". I was scared but kept looking.

Apoorva had pushed down her elder sister on the bed by then, on her back, and was trying to lift her nighty up. Shruti was struggling, kicking her legs, both laughing, which made it difficult. My aunt was just watching, not taking any part in it.

After a bit of this, Shruti was tired and Apoorva finally raised her sister's nighty up. I could see only that Shruti had black panties on. Apoorva tried to push them down but Shruti held on, pulling at the waist elastic. Apoorva finally managed to get Shruti on her side - so that Shruti was lying on her side on the bed, and her back was towards the door, meaning I could see her backside clearly with her nighty up. Her black panties fully covered her buttocks, and I was surprised at how big a woman's buttocks could be.

Apoorva slid Shruti's black panties down while Shruti kept trying to cover her butt with her hands. In spite of that the younger sister managed to spread open Shruti's big buttocks and look at her anus. She called out to her mom - my aunt - "ma come see it's pinkish too". My aunt was laughing, but she sat up on the bed to see. I could not see much between Shruti's ass because Apoorva was in front of her.

Shruti by then had regained her strength and pushed her sis away, pulling up her panties and pushed her nighty down. All three looked tired.

By then my heart was beating fast and I was scared somebody might come up behind me and catch me peeping. So I went off, back to what I was doing.
[+] 4 users Like observer2019's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Seeing taboo things when staying at Aunts house - by observer2019 - 02-06-2020, 09:43 PM