She-male school (A Teacher Seduced) - silkstockingslover
Note 1: I was asked by a fan if I would ever write a she-male story a couple of years ago. At the time I didn't put much thought into the idea as I focused on my lesbian, gay and incest stories and truthfully knew very little about transgendered people. Yet another fan sent me pictures of cartoon Dickgirls and it stimulated an idea and made me curious. I began reading transgender cartoons and stories and researching the different terms like transgender, trans woman, trans man, dickgirl, t-girl, she-male, intersex, and hermaphrodite. The more I read the more intrigued I became and soon a story idea was formed. The story was supposed to be a simple story about a bi-curious teacher who is seduced by a she-male, completely unaware of the student's uniqueness, thinking she is being seduced by a girl for a lesbian encounter. But, like many of my stories, the story took on a mind of its own. In the end, the story became a novella of sorts that wouldn't end and I hope you enjoy.

Note 2: Deciding to have some fun with this story, I also made the narrator ME! This version of me is pretty accurate (except I am still happily married and my children are much younger) and refers too many of my earlier stories. It is not necessary to have read any of my earlier works, but the references are fun winks at my writing past and do give some clues to the real me. 

Thank You's: As always thanks to MAB7991 for editing.

Warning: Please note that the story has a VERYlengthy set-up before any real sex occurs. If you are looking for a stroke story I hope you like a lot of foreplay, innuendo and teasing first...I mean a lot...but once the sex begins....
[+] 2 users Like hirarandi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
She-male school (A Teacher Seduced) - silkstockingslover - by hirarandi - 13-03-2020, 10:39 AM