Poll: The story follows certain events that took place. Keep it as close to the events or add in fantasy and spice?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Reality is the most erotic
30.77%
4 30.77%
Add in spice and fantasy
69.23%
9 69.23%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Secrets from the past
This story is set is in south Indian city. The term akka means elder sister.

A few months ago I visited my ancestral house My parents were no longer alive, and it had been some years since I had visited my old home. I was hoping to find a buyer to free me from the responsibility of taking care of the house. I decided to stay at the house and hire a professional agency to clean it up and repaint it.

While they were cleaning the house, the agency came across some stuff that had been inventoried and packed in sealed boxes. I went through the list one by one and, while rummaging through the stuff, came across a set of notebooks that were neatly packed into a bag inside an older sack. Opening them, I realized that they were journals maintained by my mother several years ago. Setting them aside, I continued sorting other stuff, looking for some papers pertaining to the house that were missing.

After I finished sorting stuff out, I took a hot bath and settled down in my room to enjoy a lazy afternoon. When I laid down to relax, I thought of the journals that I had discovered. I decided there was probably something interesting in them that could lighten up an otherwise quiet and boring afternoon After bringing them all to my room, I opened the first one. It went back around twenty years to the days when I was in school. Flipping through the pages, I found out that mom had made detailed entries about things that were happening in her life—her family, friends, relatives, work, etc. Pretty plain stuff, I thought, and flipped through the first one pretty quickly, as nothing really caught my attention.

One thing I did realize, though, was that Mom would have made a very good writer. Her descriptions of events were very vivid. She had a flair for capturing the details as well as the emotions of the people who were being described. Some of the events I remembered, while others were unknown and gave me a different perspective on the past. I kept flipping through the pages until I began to get drowsy and put the journal down for a nap.

When I got up it was already past 6 pm. I realized it was too late now to go out to the movie that I had planned to see. So, I quickly prepared some food and followed it up with a cup of hot coffee. After my mean I was wondering what to do when I thought I may as well read through the journals. For all I knew, there might be some interesting thing that had happened in our family that I did not know about. I settled into my couch and went back to reading the journal where I had left off.

My parents had moved from their village in Kerala to Bangalore for work. I grew up in Bangalore and used to visit our ancestral home on holidays. Dad was a businessman who had his base in Bangalore but had to travel quite often to the nearby towns. Mom worked in Bangalore in a big private firm and was very happy with her work. Other than that, she led a pretty quiet life. Like any woman of her background, family, work and other related issues kept her busy.

When we were in Bangalore, part of our family included our maid, who had been with us for several years. She had joined our family as a young girl of twenty-four. She lived just a few minutes away from our home. After a couple of years, she got married but continued working for us. She and her husband were both very close to our family and were generally considered as extended family, not in the traditional sense of being a servant.

The page that I was on in the journal spoke of Mom having made a mistake, and she was very unsure how to sort it out. What mistake? I wondered. As I read down the lines, I realised that dad's frequent tours had made Mom lonely, and that loneliness had begun to affect her. To make things worse, Mom had witnessed the closeness of our maid and her husband a few times, their hugs and kisses around our home, which made it even worse for her during the days when dad had to travel. Out of curiosity, Mom began to be more attentive to the two of them when they were together. Mom even asked Rani, our maid, and her husband to stay in one of the rooms built behind our home when dad was travelling.

After seeing their playful behavior several times, one day Mom decided to peep into the room to see if she could witness anything. After a couple of attempts when she saw nothing but the two of them fast asleep, she got lucky and saw the two of them making love. She went back to her room after that and fingered herself to relief. Soon she began peeping into their room whenever she was alone and got the chance. This only made her sexual frustration worse and made her long for a man to love her.

My mom did not realize that our maid and her husband had begun to notice that she had taken an interest in them.  Initially they did not think it was anything other than the kindness of an employer. Mom and Dad had been extremely kind to Rani Akka and, after she got married, her husband. They were treated like extended family, and both felt extremely comfortable being in our home.

Living in the same home, it meant that whenever dad was on tour that they got to see mom more, and our maid’s husband began to develop a strong attraction to my mom. Once while making love to Akka, he had a random image of making love to mom that turned him on so much that he climaxed soon after. After that incident, he began to think of mom regularly when he was fucking his wife. Given this situation, he began to look for opportunities around the house when he could see more of mom’s body. To his bad luck, all he ever saw was her wearing her saree.

The did not notice the first time mom peeped into their room, but Rani, who was on the floor while her husband pounded her from behind, had a feeling that someone had walked past their room. So, after they had finished, she came out to check if someone was there, but she found no one and returned to her room to sleep.

Rani had noticed that her husband used to ogle mom, but she didn't mind it. After all, it was only natural that he was attracted to her. My mom was only eight years older than he was. Rani was an earthy beauty—dark and sultry with attractive features. Mom, on the other hand, was quite a contrast. Slim and fair, Mom had all the attractive features that Malayalee women were known for. With curly long hair and a fleshy pair of breasts, she drew glances from a lot of men wherever she went. Some who knew her as a colleague or friend used to give her loaded compliments, but she always ignored them.

Initially, Rani Akka felt that it was not right that her husband desired Mom, her employer, but she kept quiet about it. But she also realized that ever since he had begun to eye her, their sex life had become far more exciting. Once only a weekly affair, her husband had begun to make love to her almost daily, especially when they were staying at our place. This was something she enjoyed and decided not to do anything that would stop it. After some time, she began to tease her husband about his interest in my mom, and within a short time, they were openly talking about it, especially during foreplay.

A few months later, Rani and her husband were staying at our home during one of Dad’s tours. While they were making love, she was facing the window and again felt she saw someone there. But who could it be? The house was locked. She feared that it could be robbers who were trying to break into the house, but when she checked the following day, nothing was amiss, so she ruled that out. It had to be someone who was in the house, but only Akka (as she addressed my mom) was there. Surely, she was not the one!

This began to bother Rani quite a bit. She was determined to find out if someone was peeping into their room and who it was. She told her husband, but he told her he thought it was a figment of her imagination and to ignore it. But deep inside, the remote possibility that it was akka turned him on. It was a very remote possibility, but if she was indeed spying on them, maybe she liked seeing them make love. Perhaps it would give him an opportunity to live out his dream to make love to her someday. The very thought of it gave him a hard on, and for the time being he knew the only one who could relieve it was his wife, but he hoped that would not be the case forever.

From then on, Rani decided that she would try and find out who it really was. The next time they were staying at our place, she kept looking at the window when they made love. No one so far, she thought as she felt her husband suck on her dark areolas. He realised that she was distracted and stopped.

“What happened. Why did you stop?” she asked.

“What’s wrong with you, dear? You are not your usual self. Why are you so distracted today?” he asked, looking at her face, concerned that something might be wrong. “Is everything okay?”

She smiled at him and said, “Everything is okay, except the fact that you just stopped.”

“Don't worry about that, you naughty bitch. I am well on my way.”

He moved in and they kissed for the next few minutes, letting their tongues joust. For a few moments, his tongue helped her forget about anyone watching them. His tongue was so warm that she just wanted to close her eyes and lose herself in the sensations. But as he withdrew, she opened her eyes and looked in the direction of the window. Her husband, meanwhile, had kissed his way down and was tugging at her panties, which soon found their place in the heap of their clothes. As he kissed his way up her thighs, she spread herself so he could get to the treasure he was moving towards. The moment he reached her hairy mound, he snaked his tongue around licking her inner lips.

“Uffff… aaaaahhh,” she moaned as her body responded to him.

As he sucked on her cunt more and more, she stopped worrying about anyone else and closed her eyes, using her hands to pull his head further in. He was very good at this, and as his tongue made its way through her dense growth, she let herself go, moaning to the tongue lashing she received. After a few minutes of this, he slowly pulled back, and she was left burning with desire. As she lay there, she gently turned to one side and caught a glance out the window. To her complete surprise, she saw what appeared to be her employer's figure in the dark. That realisation shocked her and turned her off. How could that be possible, and why?

Instinctively, she pulled the saree that was lying next to her over her body, and when her husband came to her, she pushed him away. However, he would not be denied and pulled her to him. He pulled her saree off and pushed her down on the mat. He quickly pushed his way into her. She could not help but respond, and they were soon holding each other as he pounded her as usual. He exploded inside her minutes later.

Using the excuse of washing herself, Rani Akka left the room and went outside, but found no one lurking. She decided that she would investigate more and tiptoed towards our home. She went quietly towards Mom and Dad’s bedroom to find it locked. As she wondered what else to do, she began to wonder if perhaps it was just her mind playing games. She felt bad she had ever thought that Mom, of all people, was spying on her.

As she prepared to leave, she heard something that seemed like a soft moan coming from the bedroom. Curious, she placed her ear to the door, and after a few seconds heard another moan. What was really going on? She went out and looked around. Her husband, who by then had come out, asked her where she had been.

“Just keep quiet and come with me,” she said.

Together, the two of them went towards the stairs outside my parent’s bedroom windows, and stood their quietly under the shade of the banana trees that were planted to make sure no one saw anything from outside the compound. As they listened, they heard frequent moans coming from Mom who, after having watched them again, was playing with herself. They were both in shock, as this was the last thing they had expected.

After a few minutes, Rani tugged at her husband and they made their way back to their room. While our maid was in shock and disbelief, her husband had been turned on by the moans he heard and by the very thought that mom was pleasuring herself after seeing them make love. The moment they entered the room, he grabbed Rani and kissed wildly. After a session of lovemaking, he generally slept sound, but he was hard again and grabbing and kissing her wildly. She realised the whole thing and turned him on, and though she didn't agree with it, she didn't mind it. He had cum the first time, leaving her unsatisfied. This time she decided he would only cum after she had climaxed. Moving down, she knelt before him and took his thick, black dick in her hands. It was already hard and leaking precum.

Bastard, she thought to herself, he's terribly turned on thinking of akka. But instead of getting upset, she began to kiss and lick his balls.

“Ahhhhh,” he responded as his wife's mouth sucked on his balls one after another. In order to ensure that he didn't cum to quickly, she held the base of his dick tightly with her hand.

“Rani, I want you badly,” he moaned.

Liar, she though silently, you want her, not me. She continued licking him and asked, “Do you really want me so much?”

“Yes, you bitch. Can't you see it?” he replied.

“Then can you kiss and lick me all over, darling,” she replied, teasing him while on her knees.

“Anything for you,” he mumbled.

She got up and moved away from him quickly. He went after her, pulling her as they playfully fought with each other. She pulled her husband onto the mat. He was burning with desire and began kissing her thighs, moving towards her cunt. When he reached there, he realized that she was wet. Bitch, he thought to himself, she acted as though she was upset, but the entire thing seems to have turned her on tooAnyways, unless she cooperates, I won't be able to go anywhere close to akka, so this is great.

He sucked and licked his way up and down her hairy slit with his tongue, then explored further south. Rani was surprised, but lifted herself a bit more to allow him more access, but he seemed to want to go further.

“Turn around, Rani.”

“Huh? What?”

“Turn around and lie down.”

“Why?”

“Shut up, bitch, and do as I say,” he commanded, to which she turned around. He moved behind her and began kissing his way up her inner thighs.

Rani bit her lip and waited as he slowly made his way to her fleshy butt. Once he was there, he began kissing and kneading her ass cheeks.

“Ahhh… go slow; you are hurting me,” she moaned half in jest.

“Hmmm nice” she purred as he continued. After few minutes he looked up and asked her so what is it dear tell me na.

“Oh my poor husband is so keen to know isn't it” she said as she winkd at him. In response he just nodded his head like a man totally under her control.

“Then don't stop darling I will tell you”

“You are such a bitch Rani”, he replied but did as told, kissing his way down her body. On reaching her valley he decided to teach her a lesson and avoided her pussy.

“Oh common please don't do it. I want you there” Rani moaned.

“Ahh so now you know how it feels isn't it. So tell me and Ill eat you out”.

“No go down on me and ill tell you what’s on my mind”.

After a few seconds of a staring contest, he conceded defeat and went down and spread her legs. To his delight she was already wet.

“Bitch the entire talk was exciting her as much as it did me” he thought to himself.

May be it would work out he thought and moved in spreading her bushy dark cunt.

“Ahhhhhh….” Rani akka moaned as she felt his tongue licking her moist inner lips.

“Yes love lick me… oh a little lower…ahhhhhhh yes yes”. 

He spread her cunt further and inserted his index finger and began to suck her clit as he fingered her. He knew that would get her closer to an orgasm and seeing her excited made him get charged up all the more.

“Bitch tell me what it is, at least” 

“Shut up now and give me your dick I want to suck it”.

Within seconds he lay on his back and rani moved down n took her husband’s hard black dick in her hands and rubbed it on her face and showered it with kisses.

“Darling I love you” she whispered to him as she licked the underside.

A soft moan was his only response. She took his hairy balls into her mouth sucking them one by one and when done she looked up and asked him,

“Would you still love me if you get akka in bed?”

“What the hell…”

He tried to feign as if he was shocked, but it did not work as well as he expected.

“Don't act innocent darling, tell me will you still want me?

“Of course,” he moaned as her tongue played under his balls. 

Hmmm. Then maybe I think you should do something to give her what she wants.”

“And that is?”

“A man's attention when she is lonely”.

The moment she finished her sentence she came up and they kissed wildly. As they kept kissing, he turned her and mounted her and began to fuck 
her with deep hard strokes

“Ugggghhh, aaaahhhh” Rani moaned as she felt him hit her deep within. As their eye met, she moaned “arrgghhh fuck me hard darling fuck me”. Her body had begun to shiver, and she knew she was having an orgasm which made her mind go blank. Hearing her scream made him go mad with desire. In his mind he was fucking his wife’s boss and not his wife and with that thought he shoved his dick in and moaned as he climaxed filling her with his cum.
[+] 4 users Like thewriter10's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Secrets from the past - by thewriter10 - 06-03-2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Secrets from the past - by pcirma - 06-03-2020, 05:05 PM
RE: Secrets from the past - by kittepo - 06-03-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: Secrets from the past - by thewriter10 - 06-03-2020, 07:25 PM
RE: Secrets from the past - by kittepo - 06-03-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: Secrets from the past - by thewriter10 - 06-03-2020, 11:07 PM
RE: Secrets from the past - by kittepo - 07-03-2020, 12:46 AM
RE: Secrets from the past - by Givemeextra - 07-03-2020, 01:09 PM
RE: Secrets from the past - by thewriter10 - 07-03-2020, 02:45 PM
RE: Secrets from the past - by kittepo - 07-03-2020, 03:46 PM
RE: Secrets from the past - by vramskool - 07-03-2020, 04:01 PM