Adultery Consoling friend’s grieving mother
MatharaMupathya, susaraMupatithe, Puthrartheetha.
Sagamarthi, Napathraloka, nastheethath.
Saravamparavovindu ha, dasmathPuthrartham.
MatharamsuransatheeRehathee
Vedic verse

For the sake of a childa man can enjoy his own sister or daughter, without any sin attached to it.

Life is more dramatic than drama

Prologue
Divine Intervention

Gift him what makes you woman, the scent ofLong hair, the musk of sweat between the breasts,The warm shock of menstrual blood.
-Kamala Das, Poet

Sex without love is as hollow and ridiculous as love without sex.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

Mother-son incest is pure love 

Some events appear to be abnormal crazy, extraordinary, diabolic, taboo, unethical, unbelievable, and even perverted and unacceptable to societal norms. When People fulfill their psychological and physical desire in peculiar circumstances, it may normally be calledanimal desire,lust, illicit, indecent, immoral and taboo. but the desire to satisfy hidden needs erupt despite all reasoning, logic, traditions, religious beliefs, and possible consequences.

Padmavathy was devastated when her son committed suicide one month after wedding. Her grief manifested transforming the mourning mother sex-hungry, while she was consoled by Shiva, her son's best friend with whom she fell in love during her son's wedding. .  

Padmavathy and Madhu, her daughter-in-law get impregnated by Shiva before her son's thirteenth day ceremony. Padma adapted Madhu as her daughter and Shiva marries Madhu. Padma becomes Shiva's mistress. Eighteen years later, Padma's son Mohan marries Madhu's daughter Mohini unaware that Shiva is their biological father.

In India especially in South India a man can marry his sister’s daughter, his maternal uncle’s daughter, and paternal aunt’s daughter. A girl can marry her maternal uncle or maternal uncle’s son and paternal aunt's son.

Chapter 1- Year 1978

It was a Sunday early morning, hearing loudnoises from the Hostel corridor,I came out of my room and learnt to my shock and surprise our classmate Mohan was found dead in his room.We found an empty arsenic bottle and a suicide note besides the bed.No one could imagine the reasons for his suicide.Mohan hails from a wealthy family, the only son of his parents, married six months earlier Madhusmita.The Warden informed the security officer. security officer after conducting initial inquest sent the bodyforPostmortem.

Mohan's parents arrivedtravelling overnight by car from their village.His father accompanied by the Warden and our friends went to thehospital to complete the formalities and take his son’s body to their native village.

Being Mohan’s closest friend, Istayed back to take care of grieving mother Padmavathy and took her to the University guesthouse. She was obviously exhausted and tired. Irequested her to take bath and she went to the bathroom.In the meantime,I brought breakfast and coffee. Fifteen minutes later Padma returnedlooking refreshed dressed in a chiffon sari. While her eyesrevealed grief, her demeanor was normal and attractive self.

I said, ‘Amma, you must be starving since yesterday, have some breakfast’On my insistence, she sipped half  a cup of coffee slowly sitting forlornly in the corner of sofa. I told her if she wanted to take some rest, I would leave her alone.

She said pleadingly, ‘Shiva, Please don't leave me alone. Stay with me. Do not go. Please stay with me.'

I assured her that I willstaywith her.

I could see her huge voluminous, conical, bouncing breasts hung heavily from her chest moving as she lifted both her hands to remove hairpinsfrom her hair bun. She loosened the bun and her calf lengthhair cascaded down reaching beyond calves as a river flows down from a mountain to the deep valley.

She raised her hands, insertedfingers into her hair from beneath, and flaunted her hair to loosen further. She divided her hair in three sections, detangled them gently with a wide-tooth comb from top to bottom and remove knots from each and every strand and combed from the bottom. She then combed hair backwards from forehead and partedher hair perfectlyin the middle. She put in two equal parts in the front over both the shouldersand combed.It took long timeto disentangle and comb her voluminous hair.

I was entranced watching her comb calf length, jetblack, lustrous, oily, shining, silky, soft, shining, uniformly thick, wavy andvoluminous hair.She tossed her hair back and combed downwardsspreading wide covering her entire back reaching her calves.I watched admiring the moments of her huge heavy firm bouncing breasts, curvaceous lean taut hourglass body and the movements of her beautiful hands while she was combing her hair. She observed that I was watching her.

She arranged her hair coveringher ears, left loose till the hem of the lowcut wide neck blouse and skillfully arrangedinto a neat loose big beautiful bun without hair pins resting on her back between shoulders. Her hair bun moved

I looked ather curvaceous body draped in anelegant flowing thin chiffonplain cream color sari with thin border at the hem and good fall, pleatstucked very much below the deep navel, the pallu open along her shoulder as well as armhighlighting her top heavy breasts and hour glass figure.She was looking sexy sensuous and attractive with curvy, hour-glass shapedvoluptuous body with an ample bosom, large bottom and leantaut torso.Herheavy huge firm bouncing breasts, proportionately large areolaand bigdistinctive protruding cone shaped long jutting nipples wereclearly visible through her thin sari and wide neck deep cut blouse and bra.

At that moment, I remembered her beautiful exuberant smiling happy sexy sizzling personalityflaunting her beautyduring her son's wedding. She waswearing pure silk gold bordersaris, pleats tucked well below her navel with low cut wide neck backless designer blouses, elaborate heavy gold and diamond jewelryadorned from head to toeshowing off her beautiful curvaceous hour glass sexy sensuous body. I was enamored looking at her thickkajal lined large expressive eyes, big, bouncing, conical,huge, firm, swinging breasts extending out of her lean frame,thin taut lean midriffand herjet black, uniformly thick, silkycalflengthbraidadorned with jasmine flower-threads oscillating pendulously.

Her intoxicating body aroma triggered episodic memories of ourmutual vibes and her bewitchingly beautiful smile, deep husky sexy voice. We had mutual fatal attractionand unmistakable love and infatuationat first sight with real passion and serious fondness.She looked at me giggling with alluring coyness and desire, indulged in flirting and engaging me during the wedding ceremonies.I felt surprised at myself having such thoughts about her at that juncture.

When she asked me ‘when did it happen?’,I was back into the present. She was adjusting her sari pleats very much below navel and pallu neatly. I looked into her eyes withconcern, love, compassion and empathywondering whether she could guess my inner thoughts. She was calm but her expressive eyes and face revealedgrief.

I said, 'We knew only in the morning, since he did not come out of the room for breakfast, someone knocked the door and he did not open. The window was broke open and he was found dead.'

[+] 2 users Like xyshiva's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Consoling friend’s grieving mother - by xyshiva - 30-01-2020, 03:47 PM