Adultery Black Out lead to fun
The sudden electrical black out flashed titillating memories of the recent past. All events had happened so fast that it now feels like a dream. A pleasurable dream, which I yearn, will recur itself repeatedly.

Coming from a well placed and a large joint family we had relatives almost in all the major metros of India. At a very young age of 26, I was employed in a senior position in a MNC, with opportunities of travel almost 15 days in a month.

On one such trip to Bangalore, I landed at the apartment of a relative. Aparna had a slim body and a 36-26-36 figure. She was married about three years back, to an enterprising and young businessman named Vivek and lived on the outskirts of the metro. She too, being a tomboy & of a restless nature, was in the employ as a teacher in a nursery school during the morning, and returned late afternoon. We had known each other since our schooling days, as our houses were close to each other.

Having come to attend a weeklong seminar, she & her husband forced me to stay with them instead at the hotel, during that period. Since they had a three-bed apartment, it would not inconvenience them.

"Mita," Aparna called out to the resident maid, " Keep Vishu's baggage in the room".

When Mita entered the sitting room, I could not but stare at the sharp features and a beautiful smile playing across Mita's fine lips. She had just crossed the threshold of her teens. Tall, green eyed and fair complexioned, she was a vision of an upcoming Model. As she disappeared inside with my bags, a thought crossed my mind that the Maker must have taken his own sweet time in endowing her, such flawless beauty.

During breakfast, after small talk about the job and the well being of people at home, Vivek left for his work place. His routine was to leave for work in the morning and return quite late. He had a busy schedule. I retired to the allotted room to unpack. Aparna informed me that she would be leaving for her duties soon and that Mita would be at home in case of any need. Soon after that she left.

Being tired due to an overnight bus journey, I decided to rest after a hot bath. So I told Mita to switch on the geyser and to inform me when the water was ready. As a habit, I had removed my underwear, wrapped a towel around my waist and sat on the bed, reading the local daily. Mita was engrossed in her household chores, and I did not realize when she entered my room, to sweep.

When I looked over the paper, she was bent waist down, facing towards me, busy sweeping the floor. The front opening of her loose nightgown cleavage offered me a clear view of her white bra-less, large pear shaped breasts, capped with dark nipples pointing towards the ground. The glimpse of her free tumbling breasts stirred glowing warmth through me, and I could feel my penis raising itself up.

In a twist of fate she looked up to catch me watching her breasts, and lowered her sight to see my swelling pointer, ensconced in the towel, between the legs. Maybe she was seeing a penis in the process of erection, for the first time, and kept her wide-eyed gaze firmly between my legs - mesmerized.

"Oh ma....." she cooed involuntary, seeing my 8 inch long possession, now standing at its full glory.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Black Out lead to fun - by Ramdev2020 - 22-01-2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Black Out lead to fun - by Ramdev2020 - 22-01-2020, 01:57 PM
RE: Black Out lead to fun - by Ramdev2020 - 23-01-2020, 11:39 AM
RE: Black Out lead to fun - by Ramdev2020 - 23-01-2020, 11:39 AM
RE: Black Out lead to fun - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Black Out lead to fun - by Ramdev2020 - 24-01-2020, 09:49 AM
RE: Black Out lead to fun - by Ramdev2020 - 24-01-2020, 09:49 AM
RE: Black Out lead to fun - by Renjith - 24-01-2020, 03:05 PM
RE: Black Out lead to fun - by Ramdev2020 - 28-01-2020, 09:04 PM
RE: Black Out lead to fun - by Ramdev2020 - 28-01-2020, 09:04 PM
RE: Black Out lead to fun - by Ramdev2020 - 29-01-2020, 08:50 PM