Adultery Revenge-Completed
Ash got up in Sunday morning. It’s past 10 in morning. He feel headache due to last night hangover. He feels stinky smell from his dress. This becomes very common during Saturdays and Sunday. He used to drink till his memories lost. Past few months, he was sleeping in guest bedroom. He is not permitted to sleep with his wife in bedroom. Ash felt guilty on his past and want to do atonement for his sins but people got suffered are retaliating against him. He thought of suicide due to humiliation but he has faith on him for returning to his normal life.
He decided to have bath and get change. He got up from bed and checked the cupboard. He couldn’t found any dress to wear in home. He remembered that he didn’t wash his cloths. He thought of getting from the cupboard of Paru’s bedroom. He checked Paru in drawing & kitchen room but he found Paru. He saw the closed door of master bed room. He reached the door and knocked at the door..
Ash: Paru. Can you open? I need to get my dress kept in downside of our cupboard.
Paru: Wait there. I will bring it.
Ash stands at the entrance. Door didn’t open for couple of minutes.
Ash was about to return but suddenly door opens. He saw Paru with his dress along with Kunal holding her shoulder.
Kunal: Good Morning Ash: Hope you are fine. How was your last night? Don’t keep your stuff in our room.
Kunal asked him to make fun of Ash. Ash collected the dress from Paru and return to his bedroom without answering.
Kunal: Ash come here..(Commanding voice)
Ash stopped and turn towards him.
Ash: Yes Kunal. What you want? (Irritating voice)
Kunal: See Paru. The looser is angry.. (He laughs by looking Paru and turn his face towards Ash) You looser.. Remember the time line given for you. If I didn’t get the money on time, you will loss many other things other than your wife.  (He thought of a while)Otherwise you do one thing, drink and enjoy your life as much you can because you are finished. Enjoy the last days of your life.. Any way you will go to jail but remember you should register your company in Paru’s name otherwise your family in Indore also will be in trouble. I am sparing them because of Paru and care given by them to me.
Paru: Kunal.. It’s late. You have to leave now otherwise will be late for function.
Kunal: Oh my sweet heart. Thank you for calling name by avoiding Uncle. I miss you. I love you. Take care of yourself from this rascal. I am not feeling to leave but have to attend the function. Don’t worry, I will soon introduced you to everyone and can stay together.
Paru brings her face near Kunal gave kiss on Kunal’s lips. They smooch for a minute.
Paru: Please do anything in hurry. I don’t want to give a false hope to anyone. I am comfortable now. I don’t want to get distracted from my aim.
 Ash turns his face to avoid seeing his wife kissed by other man and went to his bedroom. Only happiness for him was ‘’Paru didn’t say love you to Kunal’’ He heard the seductive sound of Paru see offing him. Last word he heard is ‘’See you tomorrow in office’’
Ash went to bathroom. He regrets his past. He cursed him for all happening in life. He wished, if he can travel back to past and correct himself.
Till few months before he was proud of himself. Ash always feels the he is smart & intelligent. He betrayed lot of his loving people. He feels very sad on the present situation of Paru. He cursed him for putting her into troubles. He doesn’t want to blame Paru. Ash understands that what all Paru is doing is because of her hate and revenge on Ash. Ash believes that he can bring her back to his life.  Ash doesn’t blame for the revenge of Kunal but he could have avoided Paru. Ash knows the he has ruined the life of an innocent girl. He accepts his present situation as punishment for his past sin. Mentally he has apologized daily for his past sins and has full faith of getting a second chance in his life.
Ash hands are tied due to his huge debt. Business is running in loss for past few years and even finds it hard to pay the EMI of his flat. He knows that by getting few orders he lost in past few years can bring his business back to normal. Ash holds huge shares of a company and is trading at 50% of its purchased value. Even though he sells his shares as well as other assets now, he could not pay back his full debt. Afterwards there will be nothing left with him. Kunal will still have enough documents to sue Ash. Ash didn’t share the information about his shares to anyone including Paru. He knows that if the information is leaked, Kunal will force him to sell the shares or take legal ownership and ensure his full bankruptcy. Afterwards he has only left options are suicide or go to jail. Market is waiting for the announcements of a potential merger of his share company. Once that merger done, he will sue that his shares value will grow at least 4 times from present value. He knows that he has to suffer all humiliation till he can pay back to Kunal. Ash regrets his mistake of lending money from money lenders instead of selling his shares. He knows that he can’t change the past. While Ash was lending money as per Kunal advise, he expected the Kunal help to repay the amount and his shares will remain as his assets. Ash never expected the Kunal to trap in such a drastic way.
Ash finished his bath and came to living room.
Paru: if you are hungry, food is in table.
Ash: Paru.. Thanks
Paru: Don’t call me Paru. I like to hear that name from how I love. Call me Parvathi or else don’t talk with me.
Ash thought of skipping her offer of food but in deep mind he knows that she has love on him and presently she is speaking like this due to her broken heart, revenge & hate.
Ash & Paru is living in same flat but Ash has clear instruction from Kunal for stopping him to move legal against Ash.
Don’t enter Paru’s bedroom. (Master bedroom is now belongs to Paru & Kunal).
Don’t touch Paru or her stuffs.
Stay out of House as the timing given by them.
Do all self household work
Sign the divorce paper upon ordering.
Don’t eat food cooked by Paru. If Ash wants to eat, he can cook himself and eat.
Take permission from Paru to use his car for himself.
Act as driver for Paru as per her order.
Obey the orders of Kunal & Paru.
Not allowed to go outside home on Friday & Saturday night (Kunal comes every Friday & Saturday in his home. Kunal want Ash to be in home during his presence of overnight stay)
 Kunal used to come home by 8 pm in Friday night. Once he comes, he used to have video calls with his daughters settle in Uk & US. They all are happy to be with us. They all treat Ash as the best buddy of their father. They like their father to spend with Ash during his weekends rather than his other non committed friends group. His daughters used to talk with Paru & me. I was forced to be happy while talking to them. Paru used to prepare the dinner before his arrival. Once the call gets over, Kunal & Paru used to go inside the bedroom and come back after having bath. Ash dick will get hard on by seeing Paru in semi wet back due to water in her hair. Paru like to keep her hair open after having bath. Yesterday Paru came out by wearing red bottom pants & doted sleeveless top. Ash couldn’t control himself by seeing her. He wants to go and hugs her but he controls and went to his bathroom and shags his dick. Presently Ash finds it very difficult to keep Kunal face out of his memories while shagging his dick. He couldn’t even jerk properly. He doesn’t enjoy cuckold and his dick will go back to normal when Kunal face comes in between Paru.
After the bath Paru used to setup the table for drinking section. Kunal bring two bottles. One premium brands for him & Paru other one cheap brand for Ash. It is compulsory for Ash to drink with them during his drinking section. Couple of times, Ash requested to stop humiliation but Kunal & Paru ignore his request.  He is cooperating to get his time for recovery.
They used to keep some movies during drinking section and Kunal sit together with Paru. Sometimes he sits together with Paru by putting his hands in Paru’s shoulder and placing above her boobs. When they were in similar position, Paru used to slides her body to Kunal and rest her head in his shoulder. Some times Kunal slides his hands from back and hold her to his body by putting his hands inside her Tshirt. Even though Ash decided to not glance at them, sometimes he could not stop looking at them. That time Ash can see Kunal finger massaging her navel and putting finger in hole by the movements of her cloths. When Kunal hand movement increases, Paru used to stop his hands by holding her hands on top. Even she stops Kunal to press her boobs in front of Ash. She will allow Kunal to just place his hands on boobs. Kunal used to hold on to rhythm with his finger in her boobs while playing songs in TV.  Ash & Kunal understands that Paru doesn’t like exhibitionism. Ash never saw Kunal making mistake of forcing her. He always gives the most comfort to Paru where Ash has forced Paru to do against her like many times. Paru’s word is the final in our home. He regrets for his act as well as not earning the respect of Pau or neither shows his true love towards her during his good time. Ash took Paru’s helplessness as granted and was over confident on him. Initially he decided to stop enjoying his revenge on her after first night but he keep postponed his decision after every role Play sex with Paru. He doesn’t care about Paru’s wish on other hand he forced Paru to enjoy the act. Kunal & Paru used to have dinner after movies and goes to room. Kunal requested Paru to go outing together but she never agreed. Kunal bought once a mangalsutra for her and requested to remove the one tie by me. She denied by saying that she enjoys it in her neck and will remove after her revenge got over. Ash found her revenge in her eyes but she behaves normal with Ash while Kunal was not in his flat. Even though lot of condition set by Kunal, she helps Ash in cleaning his room, preparing food for Ash & even wash Ash cloths during his busy days in business. Paru even helps Ash by giving few funds as per her capacity. She never allows him to touch her or given opportunity to listen his apology. Paru speaks limited conversations with Ash but she behaves normal during the calls with our families back in Indore. She always deny the request of our families to come for a short vacation by stating the reason of her busy in office as well as Ash difficulty in staying away from business. She went couple of times to our home and once Kunal accompanies her but rest she went alone. Kunal took opportunity and win the heart of our families. Both of our families are happy about our life and expected to hear good news about their grandchild. Paru’s father thanked Ash for allowing her to do job and make her independent as well as not creating issues in giving financial support. Paru’s father promised to give a good share to Paru & Ash after winning his case in court. Ash used to drink till he gets knock out after Kunal & Paru closed the doors of bedroom.
Couple of times after getting drunk, Ash went near the bedroom door without making sounds and listen to what happen inside. He thought of keeping a spy cam but thinking about the consequences after getting caught, he withdraws from his idea. One of such acts did years before is the reason behind his present situations. He doesn’t want to take a chance now.
He couldn’t hear the conversation properly due to murmuring sound but he heard the bed shaking sound and lustful screaming of Paru. Once he heard the sound very close by, he imagines that Kunal might be fucking Paru in sofa kept near to door. The sofa bought by Ash as a part of his role play sex with Paru in bedroom. Ash remembers the Paru request to stop while fucking her with tied hands. Ash was not sure whether Kunal plays similar role-play or they just did to tease Ash by forcefully listening to love making section & screaming sound of both.
. Many times, Ash thought of responds to Kunal. Realizing the fact that he has nothing left with him including his wife, he didn’t retaliate. It will be easier for Kunal to send him jail and take the full ownership of Paru. If Ash went to jail, scenario will be worst than present situation.  Paru may get married again or she will remain as the secret wife of Kunal and lives for her family. May be Kunal gets marry to Paru after fulfilling her responsibilities. Paru’s works in Kunal office and her family depends on her Income. Kunal can easily handle her financial crisis but Paru never took or allow him to spend money for her. She is very talented and does her job professionally. She becomes the asset of Kunal Company. They remain the status co of employer-employee in company and remains as wife of Kunal’s best friend and soul mate Ash in front of public as well as within our families. Kunal is loved by everyone in our families. Ash also fears that after he went to jail, Kunal might convince Paru to secure the future of her sisters with his money and live as official wife of Kunal. Ash knows that Kunal is planning to get married. Kunal lost his wife 20 years before and his two daughters got married and settle abroad. Both are doctors and along with their husbands they run hospitals. They don’t have plans to settle in India and request Kunal to join them by winding his business in India. Once Kunal refuse their offer and convince them about his comfortless in staying abroad, they want their father to get marry and stay happy for rest of his life. Kunal daughter request Ash to convince her father and find a girl for him during her last visit. Ash knows that getting married to Paru will not be any hassle for Kunal. In fact both of his daughters love Paru and talk to her lot. They always thank Paru for taking care of their father.
Ash has the hope that he can bring Paru back to his life after his problems get settled. He believed that Paru has a soft corner or love towards him by taking the hints of her behaviour during the absence of Kunal. He is waiting for his share value to Jump high.
[+] 2 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Revenge-Completed - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:42 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:43 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:53 AM
RE: Revenge - by Kiran45 - 19-01-2020, 08:15 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 09:47 AM
RE: Revenge - by kamdev99008 - 20-01-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Revenge - by Renjith - 21-01-2020, 03:46 PM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 23-01-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Revenge - by kamdev99008 - 24-01-2020, 09:55 AM