Big Coconut of amma
This is a story about an exhibitionist woman in rural small village in Kerala. The village was in beautiful natural location with hills and rivers.In the village a family having me, my mother and father. I called my mother as amma. Amma's name was Meena and my name is Papu. She had a nice pair of big boobs similar to two big coconuts in a tree of hanging in two side and also had two big ass. She is a big woman having curvy figure. All men are interested to see her. She was very beautiful and charming. Amma love to stay in transparent saree at home. She had no blouse and always loving to stay only in saree at home. Amma doing her house work in that condition so more part of her big breast was seen while working and sometime her saree accidentally removed so that complete melons are seen but as me and my father was at home so she didn't care abut it. So I have a nice chance to see those big melons. When amma bathing and come to home in top less by covering her big boob in her hand. He enter in home but due to one room I was in the room so she changed her saree in corner of room where darkness. When our relatives and guest come to our house amma adjusted her saree but not in regular manner. So our guests also have a chance to see those big breast partially naked. Once my grand father, grand mother and uncle has come to our home. So Amma preparing food for them. My uncle have naughty mind and always staring at Amma's coconut. He wants to see complete bare big breast. He knows amma fears to cucroze as amma is his sister. He has a plan to see those big tits in front of all.So he take a cucroze and throwing to amma without knowing of amma. Cucroze fell on Amma's saree then it enters in Amma's big coconut in saree. Then amma feel it and she saw a cucroze on her big breast. Suddenly amma opened her saree in front of all and throw the cucroze. Total big breast is naked and my uncle, grandfather stunned after seeing that. When amma cooking in chula by wood so heat was severe. So she open her saree and stay top less but cover her breast in hand while cooking. When she removed water from rice he usually hold the can in her saree so her big breast was seen naked. We had a home of soil wall and asbestos. At that time I am 12 year old chield. We had one room and open kitchen. No electricity was at that time. We use lamp or marshal for light in night. In night amma stay complete naked. Amma didn't mind if I see her assets. I am fear of cucroze so in night when I see a cucroze I hug my Amma suddenly by fear and amma press my head over her big breast and her big rounded niple circle and long niple pressed with my chick. As we had one room me, amma my grandpa slept in room and my uncle and father slept in verendah. But my uncle wants to sleep in side my amma as he wants to press those big breast. He can't sleep in night and planned how to sleep near us. When I open my eye then I saw that he waked for peeing and he look us in window. As lamp was on in night clear scenes visible to out. I was excited so I open her saree and place my head on big Valley then amma kept her hand on my head and love me. I Suck her big niple and look my uncle but amma closed her eye. So he planned how to Suck those big breast and said to father that he is not comfortable in verendah. My father said him to sleep in room. So he came to our room slowly and call Amma's name. Amma waked up and cover her two big breast in hand and said what happened. Uncle said I sleep here I feel uncomfortable outside. In our room place was short. So Amma knew that he staring her big breast. So Amma said to him to sleep near me. Amma take me and slept me on her and cover her big breast in saree. Then in One side my uncle and in another side grandpa of my Amma. I acted like I sleep but after sometime I opened my eye then I saw that my uncle staring at my Amma so it was excited. Amma's coconut seen partially. My uncle mouth was watering. My head was in left big breast and her big breast was covered in saree but I find her long niple in saree. Then I uncovered her big breast to give chance to see my uncle. Then my uncle take her hand and place in her right breast and throw my hand. He press her big breast for five minutes but didn't cover her aerola. After sometime he come close to amma and Suck her big breast. Amma thought I played with her big breast. Then I saw to my grandpa and open Amma's saree so as to bare her big breast. Now I am in heaven. My uncle press one big breast. After some time my grandpa waked so my uncle acted like sleeping. When my grandpa waked he saw her left big breast totally naked and her long niple is seen and I slept on her. Then my grandpa place his hand on her left breast and press madly. My Amma is in deep sleep so both grandpa and uncle feed two breast and my face was in between two big breast. After some time it was be morning. Amma open her eye then saw that her saree was not in her upper part. My face was on her belly. And my hand on her big hairy virgina. Grandpa and uncle hand on her two big breast on two side. So she side me and side two hands and go to do her morning work. But I didn't let her and said amma I will sleep more with you. My uncle grandma grandpa wakeup and sat on floor. But grandpa and uncle never forgot that night. I can't leave amma and I slept on her lap and uncovered her big bossom and feed her big breast then amma cover her one big breast in hand. Grandma said naughty boy feeding till this age. After doing her morning work it was raining. In our home there was a hole on asbestos roof so water is falling in that hole. So we have no ladder to climb on the roof. So amma thought how to reach on roof. My uncle and grandpa has no idea. So Amma called me and said sit on my shoulder so that you can climb. So isat on her shoulder then amma stand slowly. Amma said to stand on her slowly. But I have a plan. But I slowly place my leg on her big breast. Her saree was removed by my leg now my uncle and grandpa saw it. As boob was very soft amma call my grand ma to hold her big breast from bottom so that I can stand. Now I stand in her two big breast. Amma holding my leg in his hand so her big armpit forest was completely seen and my grandma hold her big breast from bottom. My father usually love to sleeping in verandah. I sleep inside with Amma. Amma was 32 years old. She is very beautiful woman. Her face was like a queen but her father was not so much money so Amma married in a low class family. She was very loving and talk politely and do everything for others help. In our village all men have a wish as a wife like her. She was a big woman of height 5 feet 8 inch. She has big breast and big ass. She is wheatish colour and her big breast is slight yellow and wheatish. Her aerola is slightly red and a perfect circle with some points in circumstances. Niple was long like a small finger of mine. I Suck and sometimes bite this niple while sleeping. She was very careless whether someone seeing her asset. I was only the height of her big breast level. Amma changes her saree in front of me as she thought I am a kid to her. My amma sleeping in semi nude on mat. Her top was totally nude and her big breast were open as big hill valley. I usually sleeping with amma and slowly press my ammas coconut and sometime suck those tits while sleeping with her. Her two big tits were two pillow on a bed. Her one breast was two times of my face. Her big breast was wheat and white but her niple was slightly red. Her aerola was a perfect circle with some points on circumstances. Her aerola was not covered by my palm and her niple was long and hard. Her aerola is very smooth when I touch it. In night sometime I bite her niple when suck those tits. Sometimes my father return to home at late night and in drinking condition of local toddy. When he entered home he see us as I am sleeping with amma. He didn't say anything. But with him one of his friend come with him. My father invite him to home. When he entered in room he stunned that a big woman completely naked sleeping with her son. Her son can't take the long niple complete in his mouth. Then amma managed her saree and remove her niple from my mouth and wake up. At summer amma sleeping in verandah with me as it is heat in home due to asbestos. While sleeping in verendah I suck and press those big tits. Some men and women of my Amma's friend are there sitting and talking with Amma and they have nice chance to see those big breast. One of my Amma's friend said your son always feed your breast at this age. But amma said he is a small kid to me. My friends also see Amma's big breast while sleeping in night in verendah and they also some time grab Amma's coconut accidentally but amma didn't say anything as they were my friend. One was my friend his name is Mohan and he was big fan of amma. Mohan always tease me as Meena's darling.  Mohan also called amma as milk factory. I don't react him as he was my close friend. In our house there was a window opening in our vrendah. When my amma changing her saree in room Mohan watch the entire scene with hiding. When in summer amma sleep top less he also watch the scene by hiding and later he said to me that you can't take total niple in your mouth. Then I know that he watch us by hiding. One day he asked me have you ever seen your Amma's big breast? I said yes she is my Amma. Mohan said he always sleep with his amma and Meena always feed her milk in night and papu can't eat food without playing with her Amma's coconut. Sometimes Mohan and me both go to bath with Amma and he has a chance to see closely those big breast. Once Mohan family was going to his uncle house. Now mohan has a chance to stay in our home. So Mohan refuses to go with his family and said to stay with us. His mother was a friend of amma. His mother knew that amma is very loving. His mother said to amma to take care him. Amma said yes I will take care him as my son. His mother said to amma that now your two big breast will serve these boys. Amma laughed and said your son is very loving. Next day Amma went to bath and called us to bath. I refused to Bath because I want to give some pleasure to my friend Mohan. Then amma called me to oil Massage for bath as usually. But I didn't agree and said to amma to do that by Mohan. Amma call Mohan to massage her big back. Mohan take some coconut oil and massage her back. Her back was big so he take more time. Then Mohan asked amma whether he massage her big breast? Amma said you will massage in one condition. Mohan asked in what condition!! Amma said you should help papu in study and play with him in school. Mohan agree with Amma. Then amma open her very big breast. Mohan massage her big breast in one hand and then he said in one hand I can't hold this then he grab those tits in two hand. It was sound like plummm plummm... Amma's big breast was shining in oil and sun rays. Amma's big breast was wheatish and her red aerola shining. Mohan also massage her dark dense armpit and smell it. Her palm can't cover Amma's armpit.. It was big surface area of dense hair. Mohan asked amma do your son suck this? Amma said yes without my breast he can't sleep. Mohan asked does it contain milk? Amma said when papu was small it contains milk. Mohan asked can papu finish the milk? Amma said no he didn't. But he feed it for many hours rest of milk I make tea for her father and guest. He feed thease tits for 8 years. Without my breast he can't stay. Then amma bathing to Mohan and Mohan playing with her big breast. Amma said to Mohan that do not talk anyone what happening here. But Mohan told all the things to my friends later. Then we ate our lunch. In night as it was summer amma me and Mohan sleep in vrendah. As width vrendah was very small amma take our head and place on her big breast and grabbed then sleep. Mohan and me Suck the niple. My father watch this and said why are you feeding to Mohan? Amma said he will help my son in study. Father agreed and asked Mohan how is it?
Mohan said nice moment of my life. Mohan asked my father that he can't hold one big breast in her two hand and can't feed total aerola and niple. Father said papu also can't hold that mamuth breast. Amma, father and me laughed. Then in morning some men and women are passing through vrendah said Meena is a nice woman she also feeds her breast to another son. Then Mohan mother come back from uncles home. And asked amma did you care about my son? Amma said yes as my son. Then Mohan return to his home. In other time Mohan said everything to rest of my friends as amma refused to him. All men teasing me as Meena's darling. One day in river my friends teasing me Meena's darling and son of milk factory then my Amma heard that and angried. So Amma open her two big breast. All my friends saw it first time. They said Papu is really lucky. Papu must saw her boobs regularly. But I want to give some chances to my friends to see Amma's coconut. So when amma was bathing I hold her saree edge in my hand tightly. Amma didn't know it so When amma stand up then her saree was not in her heavenly breast. So total big breast were bare to my friends. Her niple were shining in sun. My friends were very lucky. But amma didn't cover it her saree was floating in water. Then I said to amma go to deep water. But deepness is more than my height. So Amma said me to hug her and sit on my belly so that she can take me. But I can't hug her tightly and I can't touch my two hand in her back because her two big breast. So I hold her two mamuth breast from her niple. My friends are in heaven and masterbutting in water. Her boobs are streaching and looks very big. Then amma finished her bath. We come back our home. Then we ate our meal. When I ate meal I used to grabbed my Amma's one big breast and feed me in her hand. In my village my amma had big breast among all women. So everyone has a dream to press my ammas big breast. So it was good chance to see my ammas tit for villager, who was passing nearly our home. Amma was bathing in our backside totally top less. Big boobs were hanging. Amma call me to bath with her. He bath me and wash me. I sit on her lap then her big breast was pressing with my back. After bathing Amma's big breast was glowing more so I hug grab those melons and bite her niple. I hold two big breast and took two niple to nearly and Suck two niple at a time. Amma smiles and said you naughty boy from where you know such stupid studs. When amma cooking I helped her in cooking and do some work. At that time amma love me very much and take me to her lap to sit me on her lap and cooking. As her mamoth breast covering her projected area I can't sit on her lap while she cooking. So I sit on her one big breast as the projected area is very large. In winter season amma wear a Sal on her top and petticoat in home. Her total big breast seen from bottom and when she working in bent.
[+] 2 users Like Kajal's post
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Big Coconut of amma - by Kajal - 07-01-2019, 03:24 AM
RE: Big Coconut of amma - by Renjith - 07-01-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Big Coconut of amma - by Wtf99 - 08-01-2019, 01:49 AM
RE: Big Coconut of amma - by Kajal - 08-01-2019, 03:31 AM
RE: Big Coconut of amma - by Shivraj Pandu - 08-01-2019, 04:17 AM
RE: Big Coconut of amma - by Kajal - 10-01-2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Big Coconut of amma - by Kajal - 12-02-2019, 09:09 AM
RE: Big Coconut of amma - by Deepakpuma - 12-02-2019, 09:37 AM
RE: Big Coconut of amma - by Givemeextra - 12-02-2019, 10:20 AM
RE: Big Coconut of amma - by Kajal - 12-02-2019, 10:51 AM
RE: Big Coconut of amma - by Kajal - 12-02-2019, 12:32 PM