Adultery My Wife's Nude Photo Session
First let me brief you about my family background & upbringing, I was born & brought up in Mumbai. I was an average looking guy with very sound financial background. I was found of luxurious life style since my childhood, I have joined leading pharmaceutical company immediately after my gradation. Due to my hard work & pragmatic approach I reach level of Zone in charge in short spen. I used to travel very extensively in Western Region for business purpose.

I meet my would be father in law first time at our local distributor's place, he told me that they are search of suitable match for her elder daughter Mohini. I express my desired to meet her personally & personal meeting was arranged very next date. I was very much impressed and attracted to her due to her simplicity and intelligence. She was born & brought-up in small town of Madhya Pradesh. She was second child of her parents after her elder brother. Her mother was very religious, conservative and orthodox lady, she never uses to allow her to wear any other dresses then the traditional Indian dresses Punjabi suit or sarees. Despite of her up bring in small pace she was having an outstanding & brilliant academic career; she also used to participate in all extracurricular activities. In short she was an all-rounder; sometime she is expert in cooking all kind of dishes and household work. She wanted to do the job after completion of her post graduation in commerce, but her patents started searching suitable match as soon as she completed her education. Finally after personal meeting we have decided to marry.

I have decided to transform her completely & full filled her all hidden desire. I asked her to joined personality development & personal grooming courses immediately after our marriage. I gifted her western dresses of her choice; I used to encourage her lots to wear western dresses like miniskirts, skin tight tops, jeans, midi etc. Initially she was not comfortable and feeling awkward in wearing such dresses, but I was successfully able convince her that western dresses suits to her personality and she look more stunning & attractive in western clothes. So gradually I have moulded her as per my modern life style. In other word I transformed her completely from typical traditional housewife to ultra modern female of high society. Now she always ensure that she look alluring & centre of attraction in all parties or social gatherings, people apprised her for her dressing sense & she get lots of sexy compliments from my friends.

I was found of reading Indian version of PLAYBOY magazine DEBONIER; he used read & collecting all issues since my college days. I used to share my precious collection with my darling wife Mohini, we jointly use to read and see old issues of DEBONIER magazine in leisure time. One day I shown her an advertisement published in an old issue of DEBONIER magazine appealing broadminded housewives to come forward and pose as nude models for centrespreads. In the advertisement caption was very appealing, still I recollect even to-day "SHOW THE WORLD WHAT YOU REALLY ARE". Other text message also was very very alluring "Have stared your nude body in mirror?" "How beautiful you are?" etc...They requested housewives and non professional female's models to come forward & send three photographs one close-up of face, another full length in any western dresses and third photographs in two piece bikini or bra & panty along with personal details like height, weight, and vital statistics with contact details. They assured very handsome cash rewards if selected for photo shoot; they also assured that photo session will be done by internationally renowned photographers in presence of one family member.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramdev2020's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Wife's Nude Photo Session - by Ramdev2020 - 07-01-2020, 08:25 PM
RE: My Wife's Nude Photo Session - by Ramdev2020 - 07-01-2020, 08:26 PM
RE: My Wife's Nude Photo Session - by dragonslair - 08-01-2020, 09:17 AM
RE: My Wife's Nude Photo Session - by Ramdev2020 - 08-01-2020, 01:18 PM
RE: My Wife's Nude Photo Session - by dragonslair - 08-01-2020, 05:57 PM
RE: My Wife's Nude Photo Session - by Ramdev2020 - 08-01-2020, 07:58 PM
RE: My Wife's Nude Photo Session - by Ramdev2020 - 08-01-2020, 08:00 PM
RE: My Wife's Nude Photo Session - by machinelord - 08-01-2020, 10:22 PM
RE: My Wife's Nude Photo Session - by pedapandu - 08-01-2020, 10:40 PM
RE: My Wife's Nude Photo Session - by Ramdev2020 - 09-01-2020, 09:24 AM
RE: My Wife's Nude Photo Session - by Givemeextra - 11-01-2020, 09:05 AM