Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
one day raju called devika.
devika received call from unknown number, and it was raju.
raju: "Hello Devika maam, How are you?".
Devika: "Hello, Who is this ?"
raju: "Maam it is me, Raju."
Devika didnt get the name Raju, as she meet him only once in her birthday celebration.
Devika: "Raju ?? Can you tell which Raju?".
Raju: "Maam dont you remember me, I came to birthday, me, Rafi, and Ramu.".
Devika: "Yeah... Ohh Ramu, now i remember, how are you ?".
Devika actually dont want any of that three perverts contacts, she enjoyed her birthday party, but she decided to forgot all those incidents and back as loyal wife.
But now Raju called her. She was thinking of dropping the call. But she wants to know the reason, why he called her.
Raju: "I am fine maam, but I need a favor from you.".
Devika: "Favor from me !?, Raju I am not interested to talk to you.".
Devika was wondering what favor Raju will ask, also she was talking to a pervert old man, who misbehaved to her on her birthday.
Raju: "I know maam, that day on your birthday, i pressed your boobs little hard, I cant resit my self when you are kissing me, you lips are so sexy I cant control myself, I am really sorry for what I did on that day".
Devika: "Little Hard!!, you scoundrel, how dare you talk to me like that?, do you remember how hard you pressed ?"
Devika continued..
Devika: "There are red marks on my chest area for 5 days.", she avoided the word 'boobs', as she dont want Raju to encourage him by using bad words.
Devika: "Also you bastard, you are the one who kissed me, not me".
Raju: "Yeah I agree maam I only kissed you, but I didnt forced you".
Yeah She also enjoyed the kiss with raju on her birthday, but she was angry on raju for keeping his hands on her boobs, but she allowed, but she never expected that he will perform an animalistic act by pressing harder with his nails.
Devika: "Ok fine I agree, but what about hurting my chest area ?".
Raju: "Maam, What chest area, I didnt get you.".
Raju is clever, he wants devika to use the word boobs, and pull into his control of words.
Devika: "I mean my bo...boobs".
Devika hate herself using the word boobs to a low class perverted old man. But she had no choice as these local people will understand only local words.
Raju: "I was pressing your boobs, but you didnt tell anything, I thought you are enjoying it and your lips, they are so sexy to control, thats why I pressed your boobs harder, thinking that you will enjoy more."
Raju continued ...
Raju: "Also I thought you are wearing bra inside your blouse, but after I pressed, then only i realized you are not wearing any bra".
Devika was thinking about that incident, and remember she was wearing bra, but that one is see through bikini type one, and so more of upper portion of boobs are not covered by bra, which Raju pressed harder.
Devika: "No Raju. I was wearing bra, but that one is thin".
Raju: "But what can I do now Maam, I am very sorry", saying that Raju started crying slightly making devika to believe that he is really sorry.
Devika also felt bad for scolding Raju, after hearing his sobbing voice through phone. She felt that she reacted very harsh on him.
Devika: "Ok Raju, dont cry, We will forgot the past. Tell me why you called me. what favor I have to do".
Raju acted as he is stopping his crying, and listening to her.
Devika: "calm down raju, I understood your situation, please stop crying".
Devika's angel heart dont want to hurt an old man of her father age.
Raju: "Thanks Maam"
Raju started to narrate the reason why he called.
Raju: "Maam, actually i am suffering from a disease, and because of that disease every night I am not getting sleep and also vomiting blood"
Devika felt pity for Raju hearing this. 
Devika: "I am sorry for your health Raju, Tell me what I can do for that?"
Raju:"when I visit doctor, after checkup, he said this is disease is very rare, and also very dangerous, it needs to be cured as early as possible, or else I will die".
Devika got confused, why Raju has to tell all this to her.
Devika: "But how can I help you, and also what is this disease ?".
Raju: "Doctor didnt tell the name of the disease and didnt suggested any medicines also".
Devika: "Why so ?".
Raju: "Doctor said he can tell this only to my wife, as all in my wife hand to cure this disease."
Devika: "So what, you can take your wife to your doctor ?".
Raju again in sad voice
Raju: "Maam actually my wife died long back, I cant take my wife with me".
Devika: "I am sorry Raju, I am not aware of this."
Raju: "Now you only can help me."
Devika: "I dont understand Raju, how I can help you  ?"
Raju didnt waste any time and told her his suggestion
Raju: "Maam you want to act as my wife..."
Raju: "Yes Maam Please act as my wife for one day, we will go together and visit doctor, at least he will say the medicine and what is the disease, and i can try my best to cure".
Devika didnt expect this favour as acting wife of Raju. She got irritated.
Devika: "Are you gone mad ? How I can act as your wife ? I am very young than you, also no one will believe."
Raju: "I have no other choice maam, I dont know any women other than you. No one will agree to act as my wife. so please maam."
Devika: "No Raju, i cant act like that, what if someone sees me going with you, my life will get ruined."
Raju: "I understood maam, as you are rich class, you cant be a wife of this low class people. I am sorry to bother you. I think I have no other choice to die, and noone will help me", saying this he dropped the call, without hearing devika's reply.
Devika felt pity for Raju, as it is his life related, she started to thinking of going to doctor as his wife. She was thinking how doctor will agree her as his wife, but there is nothing wrong to be act as his wife, as she is not going to do any husband wife activity with him, just she has to go with him to doctor and hear about his disease and the medicines to cure.
After a long argument within herself she decided to act as Raju wife. She called back Raju.
[+] 6 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 10-12-2019, 01:17 PM