Incest The incestuous encounter of a bahu
[Image: The-incestuous-encounter-of-a-bahu-poster1.jpg] 

This story was started at xossip (exbii) in 2010 and was the most viewed English story, over 12 million views or so... if anybody has a screenshot please the post is welcomed here.
[Image: 7sOmtfw.jpg]
So I wish to repost all updates from the start. I hope friends will appreciate and re-welcome it here at Xossipy

here it goes: 

The incestuous encounters of a 'BAHU'

Written by me: Shah Khan (Casinar)
And this is posted on Exbii story section: http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=669461

The Incestuous Encounters of a 'BAHU'

She was married to Ravindra when she was only 18 years old. Ravindra was living in a remote village and was a labourer, living with his father and younger brother Pravindra. Their mother was no more. Ravindra's father got him married although he was only 19 years old because he needed a woman in the house to do the house chores etc. Ravindra was a reserved type of person and had a sort of neurologic problem. When he faced difficult situations his hands and fingers started shaking along with his head and he blushed and perspired. He inherited this from his late mother. His wife's (the bahu) name was Neha. She was more intelligent and developed than Ravindra. She was educated. Her father accepted to get her married because Ravindra's father had lots of lands under sugarcane cultivation and he had a 4x4 and had lots of money though they were labourers family.

The first day after their wedding, the relatives of Pravindra asked women relatives to check the bed sheet as it was a custom to verify either the bride is a virgin or not. If she was a virgin blood stain would be found on the bed sheet. This is the way people were undergoing the next morning of their first night.

Ravindra's father was in doubt either he would succeed to have sexual intercourse or not as he could not face difficult circumstances. Even the day they went to see the girl he was trembling when Neha came to serve tea. His father knew his problem and all relatives believed, once that he will get married all his shaking problems will be cured.

The ladies came from his bedroom the next morning and announced that there was no blood stain found on their bed.

Later, after inquiries it was known that he had no sexual intercourse with Neha but he turned his back with her and slept.

The women talked to Neha that she should seduce him etc so that he could approach her that way......
Well, days went on yet nothing was happening..... Ravindra's father himself was going to check the bedsheet when she was going to have her morning bath...... And Pravindra knew all that was happening...he knew his elder brother was not having sexual intercourse, and he was fantasizing he could replace him on the bed at night... He was 18 years old, same as his sister-in-law.

Neha was a very beautiful girl, sexy, svelte body, lovely smile and perfect look any man would love to find in a woman. She had very nice attractive manners as well. She was seductive and looked sensual. Her lips and eyes were inviting... Her breasts had very nice proportion which any male would get attracted to even they were under clothes.....

Pravindra got friendly with her and they started teasing each other openly in the house, in presence of his father and Ravindra. They even tapped each other and had physical contacts with hands like, hitting each other and playing with the hands, pulling her hair and she doing same to him..... Ravindra considered that as brother-sister plays and love and the father also looked at it that way.....

Ravindra's father had a worry about their not having sexual relations...and one day after a month she talked to Neha himself. He told her to seduce his son and approach him sexually and caress him etc.... Neha blushed when he said all that but she understood that they had a problem and it had to be solved.

Days, weeks, months went by and Pravindra started looking at her viciously and wished to have her on his bed.... Every time she was going to have her bath he went to try his chance to eavesdrop. He waited for his father to move out and he seized every opportunity to be in her company... and one day he plucked courage and enlaced her from behind when she was drying her wet hair after the bath. She was shocked and pushed him asking him to behave, but he persisted and pulled her by her hand to him and she was in his arms and tried to struggle out of them, he started to run his tongue over her neck and cheeks and she was struggling to get free.... Pravindra caught hold of her mouth in his hand and was forcing her to be kissed, but she shut her mouth and he sucked her lips and said, "you are too hot bhabhi and I desire you since the first day you came in this house, Bhaiya can't please you so I will do it, what say sweet bhabhi?" Neha said "I will tell Pitaji about what you did and said" He left her and smiled "You can't do that and I know you will not do that, gradually you will come to me my darling, sweet bhabhi, I will get you someday, and I bet you will enjoy it."

to be continued............
[+] 2 users Like Casinar's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
The incestuous encounter of a bahu - by Casinar - 30-12-2018, 05:29 PM