Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
INTRODUCTION
Hi everybody my name is john. I would like to share one of my experience with you guys. In this world every person has some fantasies, i
am also one of them, but mine was a 'TABOO'.
This story is about my "First Forbidden Fantasy". This is the story about me and my younger sister. I am 26
She is 24 her name is Preeti. Now i will tell u something about myself, right now i am doing job in mumbai in IT firm and earning
a good amount of money. I live in Bandra which is quite a happening place in mumbai and costly too, the rent of a house in bandra is quite
expensive, so i have shared a 2BHK flat with my colleagues. We are living 3 guys including me. Coming to my looks, i am 6 feet in height
with fair complexion with a good jaw line and lean body with 6 pack abs. I am passionate about fitness, so i spend hours in the gym to
stay fit. I follow strict diet to stay in shape, actually its my lifestyle.

Now coming to my sister's looks, well she is a dream. She is hard to describe. Even better; you wouldn't
even dream of something so perfect. Those limpid, constantly wet black eyes scream to be loved. She has eyes of a month
old child - big and screaming for attention. A perfectly drafted nose, flawless bright pink lips, and a milky white
complexion. She has a great figure like perfect flesh at perfect place, i got to know about her figure later, her figure
is like perfect 34C-26-36. She has perfect C-Cup boobs which are firm and very good in shape, She has a flat stomach with
a perfect belly button. She spend a lot of time working hard in the gym, that's why she has an amazing body that every guy
dreamed off.
She has completed her MBA and got place in Mumbai too.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by listener098 - 29-09-2019, 11:39 AM