Incest Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE
Heart 
Three Sister's - We Are All Together 

Chapter: 1: The Secret Reveals

Koushik is the youngest of the four siblings, the elder three, Riya, Priya and Shriya all live in Jalpaiguri. Riya has just passed the MBBS final year and is now Junior in the Hospital where Priya is in the final year and Shriya reads in the second year of the five-year course. They hardly visit their parents, who live in Burdwan, West Bengal and run a good garment stores. Their parents often visit them and they visit home during puja vacations.

Their fun and Koushik bound no limit as their loving youngest brother Koushik joined them in the same Medical College in the first year course. They rent a house near the college now. It is a comfort to live separately other than living in hostels. Riya and Priya were in the hostels, but when Shriya joined, they moved to this house.

Koushik loves all his sisters, but he simply sticks to the eldest, Riya. Riya is twenty five, the second, twenty three, third, twenty one and Koushik himself is twenty years old. He is never in peace with the youngest Shriya.

His fantasy around Riya is not unknown to the other sisters and they find it quite reasonable as the eldest is really adorable. She is not only beautiful, but is charming, and always ready to help her siblings. She keeps an open eye on every detail of them, helps them and even guides them in studies.

##

One evening Riya was giving lecture to Shriya about female sex- hormones, while Koushik was reading in the other room. Shriya is always vibrant, and she just asked,"Tell me, didi, how do men react while they are excited and want to have sex?"

"They just feel hard at their penis. The phallus turns harder and harder, gets erected and, pre-cum oozes out from the head.''

"And then the intercourse?"

"Yes. The penis goes into the vagina, erupts semen, and if the lady is on fertility --period, she finds herself pregnant soon."

"And is it necessary that the woman must be excited or... you know... Ready?"

"Of course not! Only ready means, your vagina- channel gets lubricated and your clit is erect, you are wet there. But that does not count on pregnancy. You like or not, you ready or not, what counts are your fertility and the semen. Remember that always. You are adult now, and you must have sex now or then if you like or not... so, just mind to take protection before doing. Understand?"

"Ohhh! Didi! Never mind..."

They hugged tightly and Riya asked mockingly,"So? Why is my loving sis asking so much detail? Are you going to do it, or have you already done that?"

"Oh! Didi! You are going unfair. I have not done that, and have no source to do so...you know that! But tell me, have you done it already? Err, I mean, do you do it regularly?"

"Oh! No! None of your cup of tea!"
[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Three Sister's - We Are All Together - COMPLETE - by usaiha2 - 07-09-2019, 05:54 PM