Poll: Next
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Post only Stories
0%
0 0%
Post with random internet pics
100.00%
2 100.00%
Post Ruby's Pics
0%
0 0%
Stop this Bull Shit, Don't need this
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Aditi, Wife of Devkar
Thumbs Up 
Story I liked, ... from literotica

Aditi

bySu30

Aditi pondered over the two sarees wondering which would more suitable for the evening. Devakar, her husband, had told her earlier that he was inviting his friends' home for cock-tails & dinner. But she knew that something more was on his mind when instead of the routine peck on the cheek she got a passionate kiss as he left for office. Sure enough, he rang her up after a while and then again and again. Like an infatuated lover looking for an excuse, the first time it was to find out if she needed anything, the second time to check if he could order wine or groceries for her, the third time to ask whether he should come early to help out. Finally he rang up to request her to wear something enticing. Aditi knew her husband well enough to know that the evening promised to be interesting.

She carefully

She chose the black chiffon against the designer Satya Paul as it contrasted better against her fair skin. She wore the saree low, tucking it into her black petticoat and throwing the pallu diagonally across her shoulder.[Image: hqdefault.jpg] It was good that she had laid out the table earlier, she thought looking at the clock which indicated that it was getting 7 p.m. She knew that her guests would arrive soon. She turned to the mirror for a final check on her make-up. Quickly retouching her eye shadow, she pouted before the mirror applying lip-gloss when her mobile rang.

It was Devakar announcing his arrival. 'Darling, what are you wearing?' His excitement was infectious and she found herself smiling, remembering the early days of their courtship.

'Your favourite black lingerie!' she lied.

Devakar knew she was kidding, but he grinned imagining the expression of his friends, if Aditi were to indeed open the door dressed like that. 'I'm sure my friends will love it... we are entering the lift now, see you soon.'

'Tut, tut... there's no time for me to change now, I guess I will have to meet your friends just like this!' she teased.

Dabbing her favourite perfume,[Image: Clipboard03.png][Image: Clipboard02.png][Image: Clipboard01.png] she rushed to the door to welcome her guests, well-aware that She had not pinned her Pallu, ..

She [Image: Clipboard09.png][Image: Clipboard08.png]

She wore her shades & [Image: Clipboard07.png][Image: Clipboard06.png][Image: Clipboard05.png][Image: Clipboard04.png]
[+] 5 users Like ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Aditi, Wife of Devkar - by ruby.bhatia - 28-08-2019, 10:11 AM
RE: Aditi, Wife of Devkar - by boredhubby - 11-10-2022, 10:22 AM
RE: Aditi, Wife of Devkar - by boredhubby - 20-10-2022, 11:00 AM
RE: Aditi, Wife of Devkar - by ruby.bhatia - 21-10-2022, 11:30 AM
RE: Aditi, Wife of Devkar - by boredhubby - 27-12-2022, 11:53 AM
RE: Aditi, Wife of Devkar - by ruby.bhatia - 30-12-2022, 10:50 AM
RE: Aditi, Wife of Devkar - by boredhubby - 04-01-2023, 08:04 AM
RE: Aditi, Wife of Devkar - by ruby.bhatia - 20-03-2023, 10:24 AM
RE: Aditi, Wife of Devkar - by andhratochennai - 15-07-2023, 05:47 PM
RE: Aditi, Wife of Devkar - by boredhubby - 06-09-2023, 06:28 AM
RE: Aditi, Wife of Devkar - by Kalyan143 - 07-09-2023, 10:51 PM